The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
shocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
messed up sex stories/ experiences

So i thought id start a thread for people to add their not so enjoyable sex experiences. we have all had one or two (or even more) so why not share them. I'll get the ball rolling with one i had just the other day...

So I had a lady friend round the other night and we watched a few dvd's and had a few wines. Things started to get physical and there intermittent growling out and fellating. Things then got a little nostalgic as we reverted to the somewhat-of-a-novelty equal opportunity 69 position.

Being slightly drunk and getting into the mood of things i decided i would eat a bit of arse. Having done this for quite some time, my mouth got quite dry so i had to retrieve my tongue momentarily to re-lubricate and catch my breath, it is here that things got interesting.

As my tongue retired to its quarters i saw two intestinal worms crawl out of her arse and start having a party on the rim. I didn't wanna be rude, so i thought it best not to comment, but i couldn't stop entirely for then she would know that something was up, so i returned to her minge hoping it would all be taken in stride.

But, due to the 69 positioning, returning south to the minge meant the two-worm fiesta was right at eye-level, and it was an epic stare-off for territory. Being drunk all i could see was these two worms in close-up, giving me the evil eye.

I later killed those two worms and any of the back ups with my penis

It really was the most uncomfortable encounter i had ever had in a 69. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens again.
Old 31-12-2008, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Re: messed up sex stories/ experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocky
So i thought id start a thread for people to add their not so enjoyable sex experiences. we have all had one or two (or even more) so why not share them. I'll get the ball rolling with one i had just the other day...

So I had a lady friend round the other night and we watched a few dvd's and had a few wines. Things started to get physical and there intermittent growling out and fellating. Things then got a little nostalgic as we reverted to the somewhat-of-a-novelty equal opportunity 69 position.

Being slightly drunk and getting into the mood of things i decided i would eat a bit of arse. Having done this for quite some time, my mouth got quite dry so i had to retrieve my tongue momentarily to re-lubricate and catch my breath, it is here that things got interesting.

As my tongue retired to its quarters i saw two intestinal worms crawl out of her arse and start having a party on the rim. I didn't wanna be rude, so i thought it best not to comment, but i couldn't stop entirely for then she would know that something was up, so i returned to her minge hoping it would all be taken in stride.

But, due to the 69 positioning, returning south to the minge meant the two-worm fiesta was right at eye-level, and it was an epic stare-off for territory. Being drunk all i could see was these two worms in close-up, giving me the evil eye.

It really was the most uncomfortable encounter i had ever had in a 69. Hopefully nothing like that ever happens again.
Really funny piece ... & I seriously doubt anybody else here can top your sexperience. 6 points on the way to you.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 31-12-2008, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are the man.. RESPECT.

I dont think i can manage that
Old 31-12-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
poison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, u serious?

WORM leh................
Old 31-12-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmann2003 View Post
You are the man.. RESPECT.

I dont think i can manage that
if it wasnt for the wine i dont think i could manage either. i never clean myself after as much as i did then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Bro, u serious?

WORM leh................
very serious, at 1st i thought i was high. then i saw it was real but her BJ so good i had to make sacrifice
Old 31-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

so i thought i would share another story / encounter of mine. ive had many messed up sex experiences. some arent as good as others and some are more everyday sort of things. so every now and again i will share a another story.

today story is from when i was younger and still living at home with my parents. i was 18 at the time...

I was the beach after a concert,just hanging out on the foreshore with mates,and a couple girls who were at the concert turned up and were like "omgz hai"

Long story short,we drank all of their alcohol,I finger banged one of them in the slippery dip.

A couple hours later i needed to pee so i went down to the sand,I must of passed out on the sand because i woke up with my pants down and this drunk girl passed out next to me.
I got up to walk home and she was like "What about me?"
So i took her home because she had "No where else to stay"

We get home and I go straight to bed,and shes like "Want me to suck your dick?"
I'm like "yeah if you want" (I couldn't care less at the time)

After copping a BJ for a little bit I got bored and asked if she wanted to fuck,and before i know it she was riding me.
This also got boring so I asked her if I could put it in her ass,she was like "Yeah sure!"
So I put it in her ass,slamming her,and after a short while i could feel a warm sensation all up my stomach ,to a pulled out and turn on the light and there was blood everywhere!

I had split her ass open apparently,but this didn't deter her as she pretty much said "Meh,Want me to suck your dick?

I was fuck yeaaah ass to mouth lol.

so she did.

and i fell asleep while she was sucking me off.

My mum knocked on the door early in the morning asking if me and my "friend" wanted breakfast,and after she left (her friend came and picked her up) mum said she heard screams coming from my bedroom the previous night and she asked if I "done her hard" and my Dad comes in and smiles at me and gives me a low five.

apparently when her friend came to pick her up she was screaming in the car "My ass is bleeding!!"

never saw her again after that not even at other concerts
Old 31-12-2008, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

bro shocky, you got very supportive parents

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 31-12-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocky View Post
Quote:
apparently when her friend came to pick her up she was screaming in the car "My ass is bleeding!!"
hahaha.... thats damn funny bro! thanks for making me laugh on a boring afternoon

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 31-12-2008, 03:43 PM
Samster

shocky's mate

ok so im here bored on new year's eve. haven't started the partying yet and thought id share another story. this time thou the story happened to one of my best bro's who was living in Europe at the time.

a bit of background to my bro. he is a very open guy and very open with his sexuality. he isnt gay but is open to "other" things in the bed room.

so the story goes like this...

so he was with his at the time GF while living in europe and they were getting close while in the bedroom. at the time the girl was still living with parents and he was living there also.

so after a while of fondling and kissing things start to get a bit heavy.

she start to give him HJ while he finger's her little pussy.

after a while they are both naked and start doing 69. while in 69 he starts to use her toy in her pussy while he licks around her clit. she loves the feeling then asks him to use the toy in her arse.

so he does.. she loves the feeling and then after a bit more they move into sex position.

he starts to do his GF in doggy and while ramming his cock into her pussy he decides to experiment a bit with himself.

he takes her toy and begins to use it on his own arse!!

so there they are in doggy position on the middle of her bed, lights on and he now has her dildo in his arse also. quite a sight for sure.

then all of a sudden the GF mum walks into the room!! out of shock of the entry they both jump in fright. as this happens my mate releases his hand from his GF dildo and the thing then fly's out of his arse and across the room infront of the mother!!

the mother stands there in shock of the sight she has just seen of her daughter in doggy position having sex with her bf while he uses dildo in his arse and then seeing said dildo come flying out of his arse and across the room.

she then turns and walks away in silence and my bro and his GF then try to sort themselves out and try to gain the strength they will need to face the mother at the dinner table later that night
Old 31-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Firefly77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

must really up this for u!!!!! really brighten up the last day of 2008 for me!!! Happy New Year bro!
Old 31-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

Quote:

does this mean that you fucked the worms?
Old 31-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
new dude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post

Interesting to read the TS story, and waiting for the answer
Old 31-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocky
... after she left, mum said she heard screams coming from my bedroom the previous night ... she asked if I "done her hard"

... my Dad comes in & smiles at me, gives me a low five.
Just when I thought I'm gonna be such parents to my 2 boys, I now know there are pioneers like your parents I can look up to as role models.
Too bad I could only up you once ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 31-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by new dude View Post
Interesting to read the TS story, and waiting for the answer

im pretty sure the worms were short lived once i started raiding their home with my love stick. hahahaha

and after i never washed my cock with so much soap and warm water. i was sooo paranoid that i washed it for 30mins and even then i was paranoid still
Old 31-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
fuu668 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha! very amusing. happy new year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1