The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dann3927 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Jane as in……? Too common a name.
Ohh my bad, Jane Ng.
Old 21-02-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Wicked Weasel Exposed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann3927 View Post
Ohh my bad, Jane Ng.
Oh …her…. On the fb page of Tanjung Beach Club (there are many albums over the yrs) she was in the photos with this other one named Sheena Aw and Jiaxin (b4 her current gym buffed physique) in a pink WW bikini.

But the one that really was hot is in the pages further up named Ariel. Only left 1 album in the WW archives. All the others gone.

One more that had really sexy WW photos is this one named Chilli something….also no more on WW
Old 21-02-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAndRight View Post
What's her name pls
This one named Candy I think. A real eye candy. Got quite a few more albums. There is another one named candy rush and her ww photos are ……wow……all I can say is they very daring. N what a lucky bf/husband they’ve got.
Old 21-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one named Candy I think. A real eye candy. Got quite a few more albums. There is another one named candy rush and her ww photos are ……wow……all I can say is they very daring. N what a lucky bf/husband they’ve got.
this candy got more daring albums or not?
Old 21-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

tried to find candy on ww website but found another babe instead, this one is called kristy

Old 21-02-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
wadekyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thotslife.com/kristy-chan-se...leaks-video-4/
Old 21-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Sexualfantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
tried to find candy on ww website but found another babe instead, this one is called kristy

This woman my favourite among the ww girls. I used to subscribe to her onlyfans. Free subscription but have to pay for pic n videos. Then I realise I Kanna con after 3 months. Virtually no nudes. Even those 100 dollars type also no nudes. So I stopped. The videos also dun show face. I suspect is fake also. Just ask anyone also can place a fake mole on her boobs. Ironically those pics she used to take for ww shows more. But too bad she dun work for them anymore
Old 21-02-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dann3927 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Oh …her…. On the fb page of Tanjung Beach Club (there are many albums over the yrs) she was in the photos with this other one named Sheena Aw and Jiaxin (b4 her current gym buffed physique) in a pink WW bikini.

But the one that really was hot is in the pages further up named Ariel. Only left 1 album in the WW archives. All the others gone.

One more that had really sexy WW photos is this one named Chilli something….also no more on WW
Yeah those you have mentioned are really hot, especially A. Tried looking around but cant seem to find Jane's, was she active in mm before?
Old 21-02-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann3927 View Post
Yeah those you have mentioned are really hot, especially A. Tried looking around but cant seem to find Jane's, was she active in mm before?
I don’t think JN was active in WW. She bought the bikinis but I don’t recall seeing any albums from her. I think if u go to her (unsure is it husband or bf FB page) there were 2 albums and she wore the pink w bikini to MBS stay SY while the green one appeared in a Vietnam trip. Seeing her in w damn steam …….
Old 22-02-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadekyn View Post
ohhhhhhh thats the same kristy chan!? omggggg i wanked so hard to her sex tape before lol
Old 22-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
ignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud of

Old 22-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
ignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud ofignatius7 has much to be proud of

Old 22-02-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lionroar is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatius7 View Post

How is this even possible on our beach!!
Old 22-02-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionroar View Post
How is this even possible on our beach!!
Doubt the last 2 pics of the open bust open crotch bikinis are from ww. Think I saw such exposed bikinis on this website called the-bikini.com or smtg like that.
Old 22-02-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
tehi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeOpen View Post
So naughty, spreading her legs like that
Wish more SG gals are like her