The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2010, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Decartes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Serious questions regarding SIA Stewardesses

Actually I don't care much bout the stewardess because their quality have gone down alot. But the airline is still a great way to fly.
Old 18-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Serious questions regarding SIA Stewardesses

Believe the peak period of SIA gals were in the 90s, something liked great way to fly. Tough selection process, educated with few become Miss Singapore. Also recalled an ex classmate stewardess, boyfriend driving white car. I think there were another 2 boyfriends drove white and 1 was sportcar type. That was in early 90s. Don't know howcome they attract many young punks?

10yrs ago, it happen 2reasons i think, union step in and, married young mothers can also fly.

Oh! I think have talked in past threads, guys married stewardessess b prepared she is always not around. With kids most of the time, mom on the air, guys have to fullfilled motherly tasks. Maybe, b4 ROM guys won, after that almost all got fcuk!

Important, danger of air travel and, don't know what happen to them in another country. Ang Mo lovers? Forgive me, it may not b wrong, to say stewardessess suitable for ang mo guys and FTs. They pretend is allright to wear green hats. This men got courage, good for them.
Old 18-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
May i ask how many "Meaningful" threads are there here ?
i should say 85% are rubbish...so why bother ?
We have too much time on hand - thats why we ended up in this forum including you
The polls, the stories, the babies/kids threads.....etc, i think you will have trouble posting in each & every thread on your above quote, so chill it

Or is it that you have a good friend or....working there

Cheers mate..
"Meaningful" ???????????? Who is the judge ??? If you ask me? all threads are meaningful .... All kind of topics here for us to take note and communicate to our friends or even clients to create topics and relation are built through such TCSS sometime

Bro AngusYoung, some ppl are making millions of dollars from the rubbish that we threw away. We called them rubbish they call them GOLD

So be open .... Bro AngusYoung

As for the "Singapore girls" (wow last time) SQ hardly use them as a advertisement anymore ... SO I GUESS they themselves knew it as well - So Point no 1 - definitely stands
Old 18-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After they remove their make-up and uniform, they are just ordinary girl-next-door. I hired a ex SQ stewardess as my marketing manager.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1