The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Hammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h69

what does "commando" mean? Does commando refer to aashimi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
The are WL and not FL. Not freelance ladies

The Thai and Viet sessions are usually 25 to 30 minutes, not 20 minutes.

agree that we need to share FR to promote the Geylang

1606 now got SYT PRC WL esp cutie face Xiao Tang Guo, not solely the Malaysian commandos.

Enjoy fucking
Old 09-10-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer11 View Post
what does "commando" mean? Does commando refer to aashimi?
The Malaysians at 1606 are well known for their Air Land Sea attacks and services. You will usually walk out leg swollen or leg soft or fully sextified. Just our way to describe how power they are
Old 10-10-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15253 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
The Malaysians at 1606 are well known for their Air Land Sea attacks and services. You will usually walk out leg swollen or leg soft or fully sextified. Just our way to describe how power they are
wow SEAL team cum out too

the only lustful day was yesterday

Hooyah
Old 14-10-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

lorong 16 house 69
Lu Lu
Angpai, C cup, perky butt, pretty, stereo sound moans, good suction BBBJ
Jiao Jiao
angpai, enhanced C cup, about 1.55m tall
Nana
B cup, a bit meaty
Duo Duo
B cup, fair skin
Yue Yue
B cup, curvy huge bottom, very woman feel
Qi Qi
Slender, fair skin
Tian Tian
C cup boobs, 1.55m, long straight hair to the waist
mimi
B cup, slim
yezi
c cup, eraser long nipple
xiaoqin
c cup, big boned
mixue
c cup, big boned
bao er
petite size, tanned
fan fan
plump side
Old 15-10-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For the newcomers, I have tried Ye Zi. Not bad, she has eraser nipples which is good for the suck. She allows hard sucking.
Old 16-10-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There is a new petite girl called fei fei too.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
For the newcomers, I have tried Ye Zi. Not bad, she has eraser nipples which is good for the suck. She allows hard sucking.
No FR ? What other peaks does she provides? AR and DFK
This name brings me back to one of the prettiest gal (IMO) in GL
history . The Gongli look alike, for those who knows.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Missing the outcall period...now all fishtank very tiring to move around plus housemates know who we having
me too missing the outcall days
seriously is the fishtank here to stay?
it's inconvenient and tiring to go different hse.
honestly, i miss the valet parking days with david's
Old 17-10-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15253 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
me too missing the outcall days
seriously is the fishtank here to stay?
it's inconvenient and tiring to go different hse.
honestly, i miss the valet parking days with david's
looking at the current situation guess unlikely to have back the outcall style but have to be grateful that AV open up the legal scene else many of us die cock standing cos FL scene really CMI
Old 17-10-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

tried jiaojiao yesterday.
no wonder she ang pai, fucking solid from beginning to end.
Old 17-10-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
electronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelectronics deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
Quite often, I see her got 2 hours bookings.
Old 19-10-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
No FR ? What other peaks does she provides? AR and DFK
This name brings me back to one of the prettiest gal (IMO) in GL
history . The Gongli look alike, for those who knows.
I remembered the Gong Li look alike in the former WH02 when it was a PRC house.
Old 24-10-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
Yes JJ is solid. A lot depends on chemistry. I have been with her for many months so we are familiar with each other.

Lots of DFK, nipple sucking and long deep throat BBBJ, with AR and ball sucking. She does standing B2B in the shower and is open to different positions.

Always smiley and chatty. That’s why she is ang pai.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 24-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Mimi and a yue yue also quite popular.

Mimi is slim and youngish looking, enhanced C-cup, the type of slender with big boobs. She is pretty and roundish face.

Also another hard worker. DFK, BBBJ, ball sucking, nipple licking and sucking. I did her in many positions she does not complain. A good kisser.

Her range of service not as wide as JJ but she is one of my favs as we get along well and she gives me a very strong GFE feeling.

YY is for those that like tall girls with long legs. Good service and takes a pounding. I like to do standing doggie with her against the mirror, then cowgirl as she use her long legs to ride up and down my dick, finish in Missionary with her long legs wide in V shape. When she orgasm she will hug you tight and use her legs to capture you.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 08-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don’t know why there is no FR yet for Bao Er

Guangdong SYT who is petite and imo fair(don’t agree with the tanned assessment in the mega thread.

About 42-43kg so those looking from a small frame will definitely like her. 23 years and pretty as well.

I am a sucker for nice sweet voice and bao er can speak both good Cantonese and mandarin in a very gfe voice.

Service wise I am also pleasantly surprised. Lots of similarities to fei er from this same house back in 2016. Sensual touches with her fingernails and very nice catbath

Maybe one slight turn off is the cigarette smell? Not sure if it’s coming from her or her room but it gives me a headache and makes me go soft easily

Will definitely be a frequent rtf for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1