The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busker View Post
The chicken looks like Tian Tian Chicken rice @ Maxwell Hawker Center.
Tian Tian Chicken Rice is the benchmark in Singapore.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

All-Day Breakfast Places in Singapore That’ll Make You Wish Lunch and Dinner Never Existed

Arteastiq (Plaza Singapura)

Arteastiq, an elegant teahouse, definitely caters to the more sophisticated tai tai crowd. With dish names like Allegory of Love and Aphrodite, it’s sure enough testament to my statement. Arteastiq has weekday brunch specials between 11am – 1.30pm, priced at $16 and up that come with free specialty tea. Their weekday brunch specials actually features some of the most popular dishes from their all-day ala carte menu such as The Prince of Monte Carlo – Short Ribs Croque Monsiuer at only a fraction of its original price.

So if you’re planning on coming to Arteastiq and want to get the best deals, I’d recommend coming between their brunch hours. Well, of course if you’re a big spender, visit at any time of the day and there’ll still be breakfast/brunch foods (just set at a higher price).

Arteastiq: 68 Orchard Road, #03-70/72, Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839 | Tel: 6336 0951

Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm (Daily)

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 12-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

All-Day Breakfast Places in Singapore That’ll Make You Wish Lunch and Dinner Never Existed

Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar

A wonderful cafe that’s recently upped their menu ante, Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar serves breakfast food till 5pm daily amongst other wonderful gourmet food.

However, they do understand the power of breakfast foods and its irresistibility, so they’ve made an exception. They allow customers to request for breakfast foods after hours, if and only if, there aren’t many customers around.

The most outstanding element about their Big Breakfast ($18.90) was that on top of the usual eggs, sausages, bacon etc., they added caramelised watermelon. It was literally cooked watermelon, and was a mind-boggling experience for me because who eats warm watermelon?? Strangely, it worked. The watermelon balances out the saltiness of bacon and ties the breakfast together nicely.

Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar: 34A Clementi Rd, Singapore 129758 | Tel: 6464 0617

Opening Hours: Tue – Sun : 11:45am – 11:45pm| Mon: Closed

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 12-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 14
Blackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud ofBlackcloud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah View Post
I love shell fish but too bad cannot get so many types here. Arrange a trip fly to HCM.
Always take in moderation.

Beware of fake female imposters .

Blackcloud IS NOT BlackC1oud .
Old 12-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
bubblyduck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post

Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar

A wonderful cafe that’s recently upped their menu ante, Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar serves breakfast food till 5pm daily amongst other wonderful gourmet food.

However, they do understand the power of breakfast foods and its irresistibility, so they’ve made an exception. They allow customers to request for breakfast foods after hours, if and only if, there aren’t many customers around.

The most outstanding element about their Big Breakfast ($18.90) was that on top of the usual eggs, sausages, bacon etc., they added caramelised watermelon. It was literally cooked watermelon, and was a mind-boggling experience for me because who eats warm watermelon?? Strangely, it worked. The watermelon balances out the saltiness of bacon and ties the breakfast together nicely.

Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar: 34A Clementi Rd, Singapore 129758 | Tel: 6464 0617

Opening Hours: Tue – Sun : 11:45am – 11:45pm| Mon: Closed
Looks good but the price is a bit high
Old 13-05-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 9
Deborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud ofDeborah has much to be proud of

This weekend ask my partner go try together. Thank you TS

Quote:

Arteastiq (Plaza Singapura)

Arteastiq, an elegant teahouse, definitely caters to the more sophisticated tai tai crowd. With dish names like Allegory of Love and Aphrodite, it’s sure enough testament to my statement. Arteastiq has weekday brunch specials between 11am – 1.30pm, priced at $16 and up that come with free specialty tea. Their weekday brunch specials actually features some of the most popular dishes from their all-day ala carte menu such as The Prince of Monte Carlo – Short Ribs Croque Monsiuer at only a fraction of its original price.

So if you’re planning on coming to Arteastiq and want to get the best deals, I’d recommend coming between their brunch hours. Well, of course if you’re a big spender, visit at any time of the day and there’ll still be breakfast/brunch foods (just set at a higher price).

Arteastiq: 68 Orchard Road, #03-70/72, Plaza Singapura, Singapore 238839 | Tel: 6336 0951

Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm (Daily)
Old 13-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 9
Vespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of lightVespa0l is a glorious beacon of light

The big breakfast looks big portion.

Quote:

Cheng’s Gourmet Food Bar

Old 13-05-2016, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
Logout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLogout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespa0l View Post
The big breakfast looks big portion.
Certainly looked huge and tend to over-eat.
Old 13-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

Best Pig’s Organ Soup 猪什汤 in Singapore So Delicious You’ll Praise The Lard

Koh Brother Pig’s Organ Soup

Established in 1955 by Koh Kee Teo, Koh Brother Pig’s Organ Soup is kept buzzing alive by his son and grandson.

The soup is freshly brewed daily with pork bones and mustard vegetable, it has a rich pork sweetness and the broth is clear. It is served with the usual ingredients like liver, stomach, lean meat and pork meatball.

A side dish that is highly raved about is its large intestine stuffed with glutinous rice, chestnut and pork belly ($3.50). A traditional snack that is rarely seen and prepared these days.

Koh Brother Pig’s Organ Soup: Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre, 30 Seng Poh Road #02-29 Singapore 168898 |Tuesday – Saturday: 8:30am – 3:30pm, 6pm – 8:30pm, Sunday: 8:30am – 3:30pm | Tel: 8113 7218 |

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 13-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Say Seng Cooked Food

Say Seng Cooked Food is located in Albert Market & Food Centre. At 6pm the queue had already formed up to two tables away

Pig’s organ soup ($4), rice ($0.50), braised wild boar belly ($5).

I quickly dig in to find out what it tastes like—the peppery flavour masks a slightly pungent pork smell from the broth. It was cloudy due to the continuous boiling of the soup stock. While the serving was huge, the pork slices, liver, stomach and other ingredients were slightly tough and overcooked.

Tempted by the people ahead of me, I had to get my hands on the juicy braised wild boar belly, which is served from 4pm onwards. Lucky me to have gotten a plate of it, as it is said to be sold out very quickly. The braised belly lived up to its fame and had adequately infused in the gravy, which is causing me to salivate at this very moment while typing.

Say Seng Cooked Food: 270 Queen St #01-92, Albert Market & Food Centre, Singapore 180270 (Opp Fu Lou Shou) | Closed on Monday and Friday, opening hours: 12noon – 8pm

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 13-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
TomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to all

The soup looks nutritious too

Quote:

Say Seng Cooked Food

Pig’s organ soup ($4), rice ($0.50), braised wild boar belly ($5).
Old 13-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DavidOrtiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Top choice for my lunch today.

Quote:

Koh Brother Pig’s Organ Soup

Established in 1955 by Koh Kee Teo, Koh Brother Pig’s Organ Soup is kept buzzing alive by his son and grandson.

The soup is freshly brewed daily with pork bones and mustard vegetable, it has a rich pork sweetness and the broth is clear. It is served with the usual ingredients like liver, stomach, lean meat and pork meatball.

A side dish that is highly raved about is its large intestine stuffed with glutinous rice, chestnut and pork belly ($3.50). A traditional snack that is rarely seen and prepared these days.

Koh Brother Pig’s Organ Soup: Tiong Bahru Market & Food Centre, 30 Seng Poh Road #02-29 Singapore 168898 |Tuesday – Saturday: 8:30am – 3:30pm, 6pm – 8:30pm, Sunday: 8:30am – 3:30pm | Tel: 8113 7218 |
Old 13-05-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
paula0x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting this thread.
Old 13-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Boss of famous bak chor mee stall in Bedok dies

LYDIA LAM

THE boss of a well-known bak chor mee stall in Bedok, who had sold his minced meat noodles in the area for 40 years, died on Wednesday from cancer.

Sim Chee Huat's stall Xing Ji Rou Cuo Mian, at Block 85, Fengshan Market and Food Centre, is unique as it sold only soup versions and no "dry" option.

My Paper understands that the 65-year-old died of colorectal cancer after battling it since last year.

Yap Tiong Chye, 52, who has helped out at the stall for more than 30 years, told My Paper yesterday that Mr Sim was "a very good man", one who was "very serious about his noodles".

Mr Yap added that Mr Sim's sister, who has also helped out at the stall for about 30 years, would carry on the business.

The stall is currently closed and will reopen on Sunday from 2pm to 1am.

Chinese daily Lianhe Wanbao first broke the news in a report yesterday that said the hawker died at 2.14pm, leaving behind his wife and two daughters.

Stallholders at the popular hawker centre were shocked and saddened by his death.

My Paper understands that the owner of next-door competitor Seng Hiang Bak Chor Mee is likely to pay his condolences at Mr Sim's funeral wake.

Wanbao reported it is being held at Block 918A, Hougang Avenue 9 until Saturday morning.

Long-time customer Simon Ho, 58, who has lived in the area for 30 years, said the bak chor mee stalls are a "permanent fixture" in the area.

Mr Ho, who is semi-retired, eats at Mr Sim's stall often and said he was "a very friendly guy".

Student Sharon Lau, 16, who has lived in the area for nine years, said Mr Sim's death was "saddening".

She added that she would continue eating from his stall if "the taste is the same".

A bowl of noodles from Mr Sim's stall costs $2.50 or $3 and is served with minced pork, lard and cut red chilli.

According to The Business Times, he had first learnt the craft from his father in 1976 when they were street hawkers in today's Simpang Bedok.

They moved to Bedok North Street 4 six years later.

[email protected]

Hungry GoWHERE!

Old 13-05-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BeanCoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rest in peace. At least his legacy will continue.

Quote:

Boss of famous bak chor mee stall in Bedok dies

LYDIA LAM

THE boss of a well-known bak chor mee stall in Bedok, who had sold his minced meat noodles in the area for 40 years, died on Wednesday from cancer.

Sim Chee Huat's stall Xing Ji Rou Cuo Mian, at Block 85, Fengshan Market and Food Centre, is unique as it sold only soup versions and no "dry" option.

My Paper understands that the 65-year-old died of colorectal cancer after battling it since last year.

Yap Tiong Chye, 52, who has helped out at the stall for more than 30 years, told My Paper yesterday that Mr Sim was "a very good man", one who was "very serious about his noodles".

Mr Yap added that Mr Sim's sister, who has also helped out at the stall for about 30 years, would carry on the business.

The stall is currently closed and will reopen on Sunday from 2pm to 1am.

They moved to Bedok North Street 4 six years later.

[email protected]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1