The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 22-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Yes it can slow your speed down some. But depends on your internet connection. Here in Japan with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world it does not matter much. But with lame internet in Thailand - it is a pain sometimes.
Old 22-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydgduo View Post
what is bar amarcord? i been to la siora many times, but i never heard of it. it is not a sm bar?? tell me more.

i believe its an sm bar affliliated with la siora, set up by Mistress Rei herself. Makes perfect business sense to set up such a bar when her club itself is already doing so well.

believe its somewhere in Shinjuku...

if anyone is in Japan, i guess you can check out Roppongi's SM bar Cest Bien. Its not far from the metro station. If you are lucky, you might be able to catch Mistress Natsuki in action..
Old 23-12-2010, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are many and few different types of Mistress bar's in Tokyo. Have been to only two, Amarcord and also to Cest Bien. Centre of action for cest bien is their kinbaku/rope sessions (they have a small stage in the centre of the bar) entrance there is....sorry forgot...a few thousand yen but includes a drink versus Amarcord....drink as you go....i bought champagne for 12000 yen...so still reasonable prices...... While Amarcord is more casual bar but very intimate as they really make you comfortable and there is always an english speaking mistress and in the three occasions there Mistress Rie was always there and very charming and friendly (but for the Mistresses no doubt she is the boss!).there was also an english speaking mistress in Cest Bien but not too beautiful and exciting. I heard that Mode Baroque in roppongi is also interesting with the same concept as amarcord? And there are also many beautiful mistress.
Old 23-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

honestly from the photo of the amarcord bar, it does not like a big place. also the furniture does not look like the best bar. What i would like to know is what is happening inside this bar? you just drink and look at sm show, or you can do more?
Old 23-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ggompong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro amarcord is indeed a very small place, sometimes the mistress tie up or play with some of the slaves....but mostly its just friendly or intimate talk with mistresses...
Old 23-12-2010, 08:35 PM
Samster

sorry, just to bring the topic back to the local scene.

is anyone on collarme and have tried this lady called noir rascal?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1020212/details.htm

anyone that can share reviews? seems to be quite pricey and not sure whether this money is well spent on a lady with seemingly no credentials or reviews

have tried divinemercy and she was OK. Not my type but overall friendly and accomodating
Old 24-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
VannDaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
sorry, just to bring the topic back to the local scene.

is anyone on collarme and have tried this lady called noir rascal?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1020212/details.htm

. . seems to be quite pricey . .

. . have tried divinemercy and she was OK. Not my type but overall friendly and accomodating
New to this forum (a GREAT one !!) but have been playing around here for some time .

May I ask how much Noir R was asking ? Also her ad mentions a Trans partner I think . .

Hope I can contribute here !!

V

PS: I also would love to see FR on DivineMercy - she seems very strict from her ad . .
Old 24-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Noir rascal was a bisexual submissive on collarme until a couple of months ago. She must have picked up a few tricks as a sub and decided to try her luck on the professional circuit. Has anybody tried her?

Is divinmercy a professional too? She looks quite hot but reminds me of mistress maxin and I quickly grew bored of her
Old 24-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Noir rascal was a bisexual submissive on collarme until a couple of months ago. She must have picked up a few tricks as a sub and decided to try her luck on the professional circuit. Has anybody tried her?

Is divinmercy a professional too? She looks quite hot but reminds me of mistress maxin and I quickly grew bored of her

noir was charging 400 for 2 hours and although no disrespect to her, i feel its a little overpriced given that she has no personal website or reviews.

for 400, you can get a really hot japanese mistress in japan or even NYC who really knows her stuff and dresses the part.

divinemercy was like maxin, although maxin was a little better at teasing. looks wise i feel divinemercy was average, although she was a nice lady and really accomodated my requests well enough.

divinemercy charges the same price, 400 for 2 hours.

in terms of intensity, no one here still beats the sessions i have had overseas though
Old 27-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
noir was charging 400 for 2 hours and although no disrespect to her, i feel its a little overpriced given that she has no personal website or reviews.

for 400, you can get a really hot japanese mistress in japan or even NYC who really knows her stuff and dresses the part.

divinemercy was like maxin, although maxin was a little better at teasing. looks wise i feel divinemercy was average, although she was a nice lady and really accomodated my requests well enough.

divinemercy charges the same price, 400 for 2 hours.

in terms of intensity, no one here still beats the sessions i have had overseas though
Frankly speaking, i will not even try at this rate..
Old 28-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
. . . My favorite proxy program is called Hide IP Easy because you can choose what country you want your proxy IP to be . . . .
A couple of free ones that work well are 'UltraSurf' and 'TOR' (The Onion Ring) . . as best I know you cannot choose your IP location, but they do work . . your IP will usually come up in Amsterdam or US . . internal IP's not detected. Speed seems OK too . .

ALSO they can be portable (!!) Load onto Flash drive to use on any PC !!

http://www.ultrareach.com/

http://www.torproject.org/

V
Old 28-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
. . noir was charging 400 for 2 hours and although no disrespect to her, i feel its a little overpriced given that she has no personal website or reviews . . . Divinemercy charges the same price, 400 for 2 hours . . .
Thanx for the info Bro. Believe Noir is lifestyler, which seems to add to the thrill for me . . but agree charging over full ProDomme rates at this point is a bit much tho . . Need FR ?!?!

V
Old 29-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
motherboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros,

with regards to noir rascal, the domme from collarme... she is really not worth the money. Skills wise, she is still new and looks wise, omg really lose out to those jap mistress who charges at the same rate. here is her fb page, http://www.facebook.com/NoirRascal
Old 29-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherboard View Post
hey bros,

with regards to noir rascal, the domme from collarme... she is really not worth the money. Skills wise, she is still new and looks wise, omg really lose out to those jap mistress who charges at the same rate. here is her fb page, http://www.facebook.com/NoirRascal
thanks dude, you just saved me 400 bucks.
well, to each his own, but seems like she's very new and if she's going to charge 400 for 2 hours, it's a disgrace to the more established dommes out there.

she looks very young too. care to share your FR on her? thanks
Old 29-12-2010, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
motherboard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no problem... we should help out each other since the dommes here in town are overpriced. i dropped her a message on collarme and we agreed on everything, but the moment when i set on a day, she didn't reply. no doubt i did delay for a week or so, but i did it to check out for more info on this domme. i did a random search on fb using her collarme's nick, came across the pic and then...well, as you mentioned, to each his own and i would prefer my domme to be better looking.
She gave me the look that she was still young and so, didnt go ahead. no offence or anything, but she does not look experience enough to charge at the rate she offered.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1