The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-05-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
others.123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Does anyone know who took over MHT place?
Old 31-05-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ngng0620 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by others.123 View Post
Does it really matter? Unless you are police raiding the unit. Haha.
Old 31-05-2024, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, it happened to me...due to a miscalculation.
I took public transport and I actually have the chance to withdraw money from 2 atms, but I was so cock sure I can do it as I remember there was a mall near her place. Every mall will have atms, right?

But I was wrong. I was shocked when the customer counter told me no atms!!

I panic and start going around the entire place looking for atms.....5 mins before meeting time, the ML called me whether I reached...I explained to her. She thought I want to fly her aeroplane...
After reassuring her, she offer me the paynow solution. But I didn't take it up. (I was thinking how come she have paynow....???)

In the end, after some asking around, I managed to locate an atm and I was late for 15 mins. So, I cut short my session by 15 mins but I still pay the ML full amount.

Lesson learnt.

1. It is true there are plenty of atms around. So if you see one, please use it.

2. Don't be so cock sure every mall will have atms. (I check the mall a few months later and found that the mall had installed atms.)

3. I could have took up the paynow method...but I had strong doubts it's origins. Better to settle by cash.
Haha after reading so many replies then i realized this is more common than I expected. But ya I get your feeling of the no ATM thing happened to me once before lucky can get from another place like 300m away but still I was surprised a new mall no ATM at that time.
Old 31-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Wrong assumption to put this as almost proven bro. This will mislead many others to pay more but may or may not get anything and end up unhappy.

Extras is always time and space, feeling at the time and of course at times money play a part. And rule of thumb is be happy you get it but no need to broadcast to the whole world. Nobody actually cares and it probably end up fueling some fire and jealousy for no reason.
Agreed. After so many years sometimes I realize it really doesn’t matter how much effort or money you put in. Some girls just ain’t that into you. Of course most would say u just need lots of money but there are girls who just don’t budge regardless. Then if you invest too much time effort and money only to find that no outcome then will feel dulan one.
On the other hand sometimes for the most random of reasons you get it. No reason one.
Old 31-05-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Might your bro know how it got leaked? I wonder if contact through WeChat is safer since no mobile revealed
Actually if I’m not wrong WeChat requires the user to put in the number as well if not it won’t work. In the years prior can but recent years I had to put in a number if not WeChat refuses to work. So can track or not? I guess can but not so easy cos don’t think this can be easily divulged even by WeChat. But nothing really safe. Just that for WeChat I think the girls can quickly wipe out the history and data if they want I believe.
Old 31-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
rogamer1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gino View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/ling-si-massage/

Any bros tried this Ling Si?
I try search for her reviews here but all seems quite long ago so don’t know if it’s the same Ling Si.
She's mature but very service oriented.
Massage is great and the only ML I met that starts with JG follow by massage during 2 hrs session.

Makes a lot of sense as I always sleep like a baby during the massage
Old 31-05-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMMUSER3939 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/

Looks: 6/10 , pics add 10 years
Body: slim and small boobs
Massage: 5/10 , piano
Sensual: 6/10 , room for improvement
HJ: Mechanical.
GFE: Non existent.
RTM: Nope.

I'm trying to book Dan Dan and Kiki but no luck. Any bros got any tips or which ML to book first in order to add to their db. Thanks.
Wow... add 10 years... I almost booked her today because of the great MRs she had.

TBH, I'd choose kiki over DD any day...

Quote:
Are you from AV? Zapped u.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 31-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 15
Blackgold is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackgold is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Yes. Very big jugs. I really love it. I just visited her yesterday. Later if have time, I will share a detail MR on her.

Btw, she’s still counted young with well maintained figure. I am 35yo.

I think is different Lin Lin. She told me she is new in sg.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
JemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJemC021 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
https://sglonelyguy32.com/rong-er-massage/

Visited this Rong Er a few days ago.

Boob more like a B than C. Whole period was complaining about previous customers. Website put full nude but only semi nude, was not willing to.

Major red flag - CIM is a 3B3R. Claimed that she didnt put there because we "Singaporeans may not like it". Even at such a high price, the service is so disappointing that a 120 CIM lady can do better.

Confirm a no to the RTM. Caution to those bros interested in booking her
Old 31-05-2024, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
notpenguins has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

first MR here for https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/
not sure what is the convention for ratings, very new to this.

Looks: attractive to me, 7-8/10.

Massage: Not bad, head massage after the deed was a first-time experience for me. Enjoyed it, 7-8/10.

Initially opted for HJ only, but decided for BJ/CIM. I usually take quite long just through BJ alone, but no complains from her. First-time experiencing CIM, 8-9/10.

GFE: Quite nice to talk to.

RTM: would.
Old 31-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

lol....
He very senior leh...
Old 31-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wow... add 10 years... I almost booked her today because of the great MRs she had.

Lucky u. Haha. Can share book which ML to unlock Kiki? Pm me also can. Thanks bro. 😁
Old 31-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
lol....
He very senior leh...
lol. He can zap me back.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 31-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
https://sglonelyguy32.com/rong-er-massage/

Visited this Rong Er a few days ago.

Boob more like a B than C. Whole period was complaining about previous customers. Website put full nude but only semi nude, was not willing to.

Major red flag - CIM is a 3B3R. Claimed that she didnt put there because we "Singaporeans may not like it". Even at such a high price, the service is so disappointing that a 120 CIM lady can do better.

Confirm a no to the RTM. Caution to those bros interested in booking her
recall awhile back also similar MR and we joking about who so hero be guo jing go try

then some say not rong er end up as rong mo mo

taking 1 for the team

Quote:
Originally Posted by notpenguins View Post
first MR here for https://sglonelyguy32.com/annamassage/
not sure what is the convention for ratings, very new to this.

Looks: attractive to me, 7-8/10.

Massage: Not bad, head massage after the deed was a first-time experience for me. Enjoyed it, 7-8/10.

Initially opted for HJ only, but decided for BJ/CIM. I usually take quite long just through BJ alone, but no complains from her. First-time experiencing CIM, 8-9/10.

GFE: Quite nice to talk to.

RTM: would.
major red flag when the few ambiguous anna MR then new account come in first is the same anna again. await more MR from ya credibility builds on

meanwhile i stay away from whatever Anna there is outside.

scared Annabelle
Old 31-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Wah, who is Kiki, is she in slg?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1