The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-05-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

That bro is totally unethical.
If want to chiong, bring money.
Not enough money stay home then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
KNN, got one joker makan 霸王餐, after a session with Dan Dan and claimed forgot to bring money wor. CB, he purposely took a 2 hours session and released twice. Wahlao, really well planned.

Anyway, there is a good news. Dan Dan friend is coming here to join her in this trade, already got a room at the same building with her. She showed me her friend photo - tall, slim and chio but I think boobs not so big, 2 years younger than her. Immediately arranged a tarma session, die die must try.
Old 28-05-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Just had one of my most unsatisfactory sessions ever:
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-xiaoqi/

Location: Famous meatball place, can wait at bus stop in front.
RTM: Nope. She is a nice girl but very inexperienced. Same name as my favourite ML but the experience cannot be more different.
Thanks bro @qwertysbfsg for taking one bullet for the team. Actually can share the famous meatball place? More keen In the food then the ML in question. LOL
Old 28-05-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Thanks bro @qwertysbfsg for taking one bullet for the team. Actually can share the famous meatball place? More keen In the food then the ML in question. LOL
Is it the Swedish meatball? Haha
Old 28-05-2024, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
KNN, got one joker makan 霸王餐, after a session with Dan Dan and claimed forgot to bring money wor. CB, he purposely took a 2 hours session and released twice. Wahlao, really well planned.

Anyway, there is a good news. Dan Dan friend is coming here to join her in this trade, already got a room at the same building with her. She showed me her friend photo - tall, slim and chio but I think boobs not so big, 2 years younger than her. Immediately arranged a tarma session, die die must try.
This kind will get black listed until no return. Hopefully he gets caught one day.
Old 28-05-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
Is it the Swedish meatball? Haha
Orh! Is the angmo meatball? Kept thinking of the Cheena meatballs. Guess I’m craving for some good meepok with meatballs.
Old 28-05-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
This kind will get black listed until no return. Hopefully he gets caught one day.
They will just change number and then cheong again(for free)..i think there's a group of these people that goes around and routinely steal money from the mls. Honestly not easy for them also, have to constantly deal with AV and these idiots.
Old 28-05-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
SalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySalvatoreO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any ml provide waxing and massage
Old 28-05-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Orh! Is the angmo meatball? Kept thinking of the Cheena meatballs. Guess I’m craving for some good meepok with meatballs.
Haha yes. Got cheap hotdog too.
Old 28-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

And your purpose of sharing this information ??

Any follow up actions taken from ML?? Who’s that person that “forget” money ?

In FL scene can only say blame the working girl themselves lor who ask u never collect upfront payment first ?

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 28-05-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Tried this girl also on Sglonely as Xixi

https://sgbeautycastle9.com/xi-xi-massage-hj/

Really slim and tall, very polite with good the
Just day 2 in Singapore
Tanned complexion with model looks like Liu Min Tao

Is here only for a month
RTM: Yes

Last edited by kcpro; 28-05-2024 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Missed info
Old 28-05-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

old news:
This 胖子 number one Singapore scumbag going around threaten / refuse payment after service with working girls.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 28-05-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -68 / Power: 0
WildHeaven has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sorry to back track abit...

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-linlin/

Went back to find this ML after some comments regarding her strip naked and bath together, i was buffered and arranged an appointment.

LinLin is a very sweet girl who really focus purely on massage/HJ only and i really have to say that she's good.

Went up the same place as before, she open the door with a smile. She directed me to the bath and she went to take towel. I ask if she's joining me but she firmly says she doesn't. And that's how this post came about.

During the massage, I thought she will be fully naked but Nope, as most regulars know she doesn't. She told me that she very sensitive and easily get hurt if not taken care properly. But her huge boobs are fun to play with and harass. I ask if i can zut , and she allows.

After that she move to the back and she begin her harassment on my brother. Her HJ is quite standard, but its enough for me to release my stress.

I hope this post will certify any doubts on her, and she really wish that it wont post any dismay on her.

Play safe bros.
Old 28-05-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
That bro is totally unethical.
If want to chiong, bring money.
Not enough money stay home then.
Not uncommon

Though some are genuine cases and will RTM to repay the debt

Some will just slip off or give excuse that wallet is in car and will never return
Old 28-05-2024, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post

old news:
This 胖子 number one Singapore scumbag going around threaten / refuse payment after service with working girls.
Wow this look like a typical fat old ugly man which ML may ghost...
Old 28-05-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Aiya my Eskimo bro @derrickboy is more loaded than me but he (like me) values gfe and chemistry with MLs. If lacking will drop the MLs like hot potatoes. sometimes the challenge is not in paying to get what we want. But to use charm and charisma to achieve intents.

Having said that, different folks different strokes. So achieve your KPIs with whatever means you are comfortable with. No right no wrong. Happy can already.
Woohoo glad to find bro with same goal as me. 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1