The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Not yet..lazy..but will soon

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 31-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Samster

Now then think of it.. for the anonymous testing is it possible to ask for a mini-certification or note at the end? For purposes such as in future showing GF or company tat u dun hav hiv?

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Old 05-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sunnyboy26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just a question. Do you think a bare BJ (no condom) has high chance to get HIV. If so, then french kissing is no different too. I did once (bare bj) only and quite worry over it. The rest are all intercourse with condoms. Should i check?
Old 06-01-2005, 12:57 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

sunnyboy....

read the first few pages of this thread.....BBJ and kissing both put you are risk of getting HIV, though not in the high risk category. As for whether you should do a HIV check... yes i would encourage it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboy26
just a question. Do you think a bare BJ (no condom) has high chance to get HIV. If so, then french kissing is no different too. I did once (bare bj) only and quite worry over it. The rest are all intercourse with condoms. Should i check?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 06-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sunnyboy26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Big sexy for your advise. Will go for check up in 3 months time to clear all worries.
Old 07-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Horny07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have the same problem as him...but tats juz a few days ago...wanted to check..but saw the previous thread...knew that the window period is 3 months later...so how should i check now or wait...till the window..??
Pls advice
Old 09-01-2005, 03:48 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

no pro bro.. you are most welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboy26
Thanks Bro Big sexy for your advise. Will go for check up in 3 months time to clear all worries.

Old 09-01-2005, 03:52 PM

if u ask me.. i will say....wait till 3 months later ( but i know alot of bro.. who cant wait till 3 months...) ... Yes... it is gonna be a very difficult 3 months... just have to bear with it... and check again 6 month later... if you are clear then......that mean u are really safe..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny07

Have the same problem as him...but tats juz a few days ago...wanted to check..but saw the previous thread...knew that the window period is 3 months later...so how should i check now or wait...till the window..??
Pls advice

Old 09-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

Yippy, I had and passed the test. I had thought tat the fingerprick will b painful, but the pain factor was absolutely 0%.

Old 14-01-2005, 09:44 AM

glad you are alright....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecas
Yippy, I had and passed the test. I had thought tat the fingerprick will b painful, but the pain factor was absolutely 0%.

Old 14-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Samster

Actually, funny, they emphasized no bringing back of the test strip.

Its good to hav something certify u r HIV-. Y? mayb easier to get ONS

Old 15-01-2005, 05:21 PM

bro...you went for the anonymous testing right??????? if so then......there is no point in getting back the strip... it doesnt help us prove a thing.. we didnt have our name registered in the first place.
secondly... today dont have... doesnt mean tomorrow(future) dont have...
thirdly it does more harm than good when you show it to your partner...it only prove you are gulity of some achieve.

Quote:
Actually, funny, they emphasized no bringing back of the test strip.

Its good to hav something certify u r HIV-. Y? mayb easier to get ONS

Old 16-01-2005, 08:32 AM

paiseh i mean mischief, not achieve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
it only prove you are gulity of some achieve.

Old 17-01-2005, 03:01 PM
kagemusha

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Bro before u went for ur test, were u considred to have a high or low risk exposure?? I'm just worried cos i've been cheonging for 2 years now but always use condoms for sex and Bj. Want to take the test but damn scared. Fingering with a cut on the finger, how much risk is in it??
Old 17-01-2005, 03:06 PM

beef up man.. go for the checkup.. believe me the mental torture is many time worst... it will break down the toughest person..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagemusha
Bro before u went for ur test, were u considred to have a high or low risk exposure?? I'm just worried cos i've been cheonging for 2 years now but always use condoms for sex and Bj. Want to take the test but damn scared. Fingering with a cut on the finger, how much risk is in it??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1