The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-03-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
Any bro tried this .. looks tempting
some said she FL, but body good.
Old 06-03-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
isit now liu xing for returnee's to hide their face? like xiaoxi completely hide and use different photo hoping to garner new interest

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/co-co-massage/

i think quite funny to hide some features when bros that have been here for the past 2 years will know who is this in a glance
I think this is Ke Ying, looks like it, but can't confirm as her WeChat no updates leh
Old 06-03-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessieisabitch View Post
fully clothed and no much roaming signal even for regular
Anyway its for JG
Yeah, remembered her. She was so well "protected" that roaming signal was almost zero.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for letting us know. Questioned her whether she will be fully clothed or topless, and whether she will do HJ or confined to JG only, there was no reply.
Previous round, JG and release as well.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yeah I remember I was quite new to this. so Demi asked if I wanna top up $20 iirc. I even ask her whats the $20 consist of
Then she say she will perform her unique special moves on me. Quite unique I gotta say. Good unique
If you top up even more, you get more unique move.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
I think this is Ke Ying, looks like it, but can't confirm as her WeChat no updates leh

Yup looks like keying
Old 06-03-2024, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Yeap. It's her.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
If you top up even more, you get more unique move.
what's the highest you managed to go? She did mention she want to be a bit more rebellious in her last stint.
Old 06-03-2024, 09:44 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Yeah I remember I was quite new to this. so Demi asked if I wanna top up $20 iirc. I even ask her whats the $20 consist of
Then she say she will perform her unique special moves on me. Quite unique I gotta say. Good unique
Too bad she was caught in her last stint...wont be back in sg...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/gi-gi-massage/

Saw a few good reviews on this ML and went for her.

She stays alone in a central unit. She was very polite in her responses and guided me into her unit.

Once I step into her house, she was very attentive to me, pouring me water and checking if everything was ok.

Her massage got strength, despite her small frame. She just arrived 1 month ago and we chatted on how she was coping and adjusting to this trade.

After massage, she start to softly caress my feet and back. Then slowly cat bath me. Asked to flipped over and saw that she has stripped.

Comes the exciting sensual part. She hugs me tightly and goes for my rod. I like her method of sensual. Many variations, takes her time and puts in effort. I like her moaning as well, can feel that she is also slowly enjoying it.

After she finished me, she still stayed by my side and kept me company. We rested a while together before she asked to wash her hands. There is still some time left and she asked what she could do. I told her that I will love to cuddle with her and she gladly obliged.

Will I return for more? Yes
Old 06-03-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for letting us know. Questioned her whether she will be fully clothed or topless, and whether she will do HJ or confined to JG only, there was no reply.
Fully clothed
Will ask if you want to release at the end.
If yes proceed to release, If no then wash up
That's about all
Old 06-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
isit now liu xing for returnee's to hide their face? like xiaoxi completely hide and use different photo hoping to garner new interest

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/co-co-massage/

i think quite funny to hide some features when bros that have been here for the past 2 years will know who is this in a glance
Yeah, Keying.
Reminds many bros of that big toilet.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yoyoyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know wat happen to Anna 安娜? Missed her alot
Old 06-03-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 14
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Isn't this ML Ke Ying? Returning for her third stint? I think after some time, she'll revert to the nick Ke Ying again, as was done during her second stint.
Pretty straightforward, if her current nick can get more customers she wont revert back, but if still not much customers then will revert back lo
Old 07-03-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
Yeah, Keying.
Reminds many bros of that big toilet.
The handicap toilet you mean