The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-09-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNsa View Post
True that's a fair call.

Recently a few of my regulars have let's say.... retired from the business, so looking for new ones.
For a start, maybe you can consider sharing who your retired regulars are so that bros can gauge your taste?
Old 10-09-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
This Mian Hua Tang is not new gal.
Came b4 together with Xiao Xue.
Both were POG.
The Xiao Xue I knew of was from ages ago, this one is the quite recently rtc one right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Ya doesn’t look like syt at all . At least late 20s
If look late 20s in pics...

Quote:
Anyone can reccomend a Syt that gives more cuddles and gfe (no full service required) more than a massage.

I just want a bit less of a massage and more of a gfe this round.

Appreciate any reccomendations!
Cuddles (but not syt) probably Lora. GFE I think was much better when she first started, now a bit jaded.

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-09-2023 at 11:09 AM.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
150 either bbbj or topless hj u choose. But my last visit was prior to her return. Dk if there are changes. Pls chk w her direct to prevent any misunderstanding hahahah 🙏
From experience so far, those with 150 bbbj can be upgraded to FJ for 200. Rule of thumb is no FJ offer on 1st visit. Considered off menu and repeat visit could give the lucky bros access 😜. Like some Lao jiao sharing, not just 0 alone will get your upgrade.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

After the much-raved reviews of her and a few frustrated attempts in booking, I finally got to meet Natalie.

Location: Central, purple line; ample parking lots available. Many F&B options available. Area with human traffic, not for bros with weak heart.

Appearance: late 20s/early 30s, sultry looks, figure well maintained with natural Cs.

Shower: Ownself. Not as lucky as @hornyxiaoboy2

Massage: solid massage on massage bed, will check with you if you feel soreness at the locations pressed. Detailed and well-covered. Easy to talk to.

Sensual/HJ: Once you tried her, i can only say she is the moon in the sky and the others are like the stars, if you know what i mean. Full on teasing, fake lovemaking all in FN, sessions with her are quite intense. There's also an option of nuru which was really nice. Non-commercial feel, it was a session that is hard to forget. She takes the lead and can vary the pace according to your level of arousal.

After the session with nuru, washed up and then head massage if there is time left. Almost 90mins.

The good: almost everything; well-maintained package, good massage, good conversationalist, sensual is way up there. Not a time watcher.

The bad: Her location. Getting in is tricky. I know some bros have feedback security bochup but still not a fan of her location.

RTM: Yes, been back a couple of times

https://sglonelyguy26.com/natalie-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Agree with your comments on Anqi; the chemistry gets better with each visit.

Visited Nat for the first time a couple of weeks ago; yes indeed, shower is solo. Dunno how @hornyxiaoboy2 managed to sian Nat in order to get it, hahaha

The first impression with Nat had me at hello; after that session, i found it very hard to find comparable girls like her. Doesn't help that she's hard to book

However, i am not a fan of her new location...
Old 10-09-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy26.com/manman-massage/

My fail.safe when I want to get a spa level massage ☺️ with a Chio pre-MILF. It is those subtle bare skin touch that I enjoyed. She knows I like that spoon ession, so she will set a timer for that, in case she also fell asleep.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
After the much-raved reviews of her and a few frustrated attempts in booking, I finally got to meet Natalie.

Location: Central, purple line; ample parking lots available. Many F&B options available. Area with human traffic, not for bros with weak heart.

Appearance: late 20s/early 30s, sultry looks, figure well maintained with natural Cs.

Shower: Ownself. Not as lucky as @hornyxiaoboy2

Massage: solid massage on massage bed, will check with you if you feel soreness at the locations pressed. Detailed and well-covered. Easy to talk to.

Sensual/HJ: Once you tried her, i can only say she is the moon in the sky and the others are like the stars, if you know what i mean. Full on teasing, fake lovemaking all in FN, sessions with her are quite intense. There's also an option of nuru which was really nice. Non-commercial feel, it was a session that is hard to forget. She takes the lead and can vary the pace according to your level of arousal.

After the session with nuru, washed up and then head massage if there is time left. Almost 90mins.

The good: almost everything; well-maintained package, good massage, good conversationalist, sensual is way up there. Not a time watcher.

The bad: Her location. Getting in is tricky. I know some bros have feedback security bochup but still not a fan of her location.

RTM: Yes, been back a couple of times

https://sglonelyguy26.com/natalie-massage/
Thanks for the security feedback. Heavy traffic no problem as I am office delivery lol. I like her prompt response during booking, if no slot, just 满 , short and sweet. I like same day booking thrill with her. Rarely got any slot so mignight seems a good timing so far for me
Old 10-09-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy26.com/juan-zi-massage/

Just a short note for those looking for great service level. Will not repeat her FR as bros have shared. JZ on RTC mode next month. Catch her before she balik kampung.
Old 10-09-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 959 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4472 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Steady, Sir.
Your advertisement playground is located where part of my nick appears!
Support!
Thanks bro!!
Old 10-09-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster (A)

hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
From experience so far, those with 150 bbbj can be upgraded to FJ for 200. Rule of thumb is no FJ offer on 1st visit. Considered off menu and repeat visit could give the lucky bros access 😜. Like some Lao jiao sharing, not just 0 alone will get your upgrade.
Nice. Also for Nuru massage ladies. Got chance to do more and price range also 200-250.

For me, 1st visit is intro, 2nd build rapport, 3rd try my luck to piak. Hahaha. If fail, then move on
Old 10-09-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Ahh. Oh almost didn't recognize her (think change a few names). Ya full at 180, Shan Shan is very pretty too and very accommodating to any position, piak piak experience 9/10 and decent massage too

https://sglonelyguy26.com/shan-shan-massage/
Boobs real or fake ah? Might give her a shot…
Old 10-09-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Boobs real or fake ah? Might give her a shot…
Sorry bro quite long ago, should be enhanced but quite smooth. Check with other bros better.
Old 10-09-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Short MR for Belle

https://sglonelyguy26.com/bella-massage/

Location/Environment: Condo with no security guard and have a open air carpark next to it. Room and toilet is clean. Bed slightly too short and head hanging on edge of the bed.

Looks/Body: Looks considered pretty (shouldn be late 20s or early 30s only ba). Boobs is big B or small C and natural, very soft and nice to squeeze (sadly no tuning or zhut zhut, ymmv). Body is slim and skin is smooth.

Massage: Was massage for about 30mins before sensual, unfortunately most of the time it was one handed as her phone was constantly buzzing.

Sensual: Vanilla and too many restrictions (ymmv), at least no phone usage during sensual tho. Tried to break ice at the start but wasn't able to click with her, either distracted by phone or my looks not attractive to her ba.

RTM: Nah, she is pretty, good bod and gives decent massage, but the awkwardness didn't do it for me
Old 10-09-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
This Mian Hua Tang is not new gal.
Came b4 together with Xiao Xue.
Both were POG.
Ya right, she came before, very sharp eyes spotted Bro Bastian.
Old 10-09-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone can reccomend a Syt that gives more cuddles and gfe (no full service required) more than a massage.

I just want a bit less of a massage and more of a gfe this round.

Appreciate any reccomendations!
Bro, you can try https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/

My first session with her, we were cuddling in bed the whole session with very little time spend on massage, after which, I vist her 3-4 a week, also cuddling more than massage.

You can try, but will also depend on your chemistry with her
Old 10-09-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Nice. Also for Nuru massage ladies. Got chance to do more and price range also 200-250.

For me, 1st visit is intro, 2nd build rapport, 3rd try my luck to piak. Hahaha. If fail, then move on
Nice easy flow 1-2-3 , go happy story, no go, move on, repeat. No need to KPKB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1