The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Saw positive reviews, fast hand fast leg make a visit.

Decided to leave a review even though she has high coverage recently, think she deserves a positive shout out for a change in contrast to the disappointing visits with new MLs I visited recently.

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

+ GND, sweet and cutie pie look
+ Friendly and chatty
+ Slim with big and soft boobs for her petite frame
+ Smooth and fair skin

- Location a chore to get to for foot soldiers.
Not near MRT station but should be a familiar place for most.
Have not been back this area since I bade farewell to a regular ML who stayed
near by. Bring back memories of her...
- Massage not her strong suit, can skip
- Sensual/HJ is pretty SOP

RTM: Yes, although I prefer heavier flavoured types, dun have much commercial feel with her and her look quite gum with me
Old 20-04-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
bumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant futurebumpyrider has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually those tidbits lah, cheapo gifts, etc, don’t bother also.
Previously ever encountered one regular ML ask me bring my haversack and luggage bag to tabao all this home, cause cannot finish the tidbits, then all kinds of cheap stuffs that I also wonder why people would buy for ML as gifts. She ask me take and donate out those Bluetooth speakers, cheapo bags, earphones, toys, lights, etc if I don’t want it.

So unless u are a big spender and willing to spend on expensive things, else when u want to buy gifts, remember:
她们要的,你买不起
你买得起的,她们看不上
So don’t bother
Yah true…I’ve seen their fridges and cupboard piled up with food which seems to have been left there for a long time liao. To be fair and give the gals benefit of the doubt, I tink I can attribute this to everyone’s individuals taste bud which is different. Wat we like or we tink they may like might not work. These WL come from all different parts of China and their liking for food may vary greatly. It’s like I know some weird stuff they eat which they savour like a delicacy, I personally find those good disgusting.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:46 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-fei-fei
There are two things which I have a weakness for. Girls with glasses and girls with heels. I decide to go with Fei Fei as someone mention she wore heels during their visit. Thank the bro for that insight.
Looks- It is not like the syt I normally write for. She leans more towards an elegant lady. The photos on her profile does not do her justice. Definitely not the type you will turn down when you see her.
Location- Discreet. Good for those who don't want to drive. Not sure about carpark though.
Atmosphere-I have to give it to her. The way the shadow is cast on the wall adds to the mood of what is happening on the bed.
Massage- Her control of strength is good. She applies and varies the right amount of strength for different part of the body.
Sensual- S/n, allows roam around. It is relaxing and fun. HJ was not mechanical and not the type that will jerk you to oblivion. It was slow and steady. It was not just soft grunts or silence but there was just enough sweet talk to make the hj enjoyable.
GFE- She shares a lot of interesting topics. Was really enjoying my chat with her. Never a moment of silence(except sensual).
Service- She helped to shower and dry me before and after the massage.
Other notes: she took the effort to check my number on another data base(apparently it was not added on one data base). Really appreciate it
Rtm- like I say, need to find time and resources but yes, I will add her on my rtm list as hard to find ML who wears heels.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Btw, just learned that violet is going back soon... tbh I didn't find her during this stint.
Not gonna missed her

But I suddenly thought of her today when I visited Anqi. I vaguely can remember it was the same waiting place many years ago during her 1st tour.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-04-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

- Location a chore to get to for foot soldiers.
Not near MRT station but should be a familiar place for most.
Have not been back this area since I bade farewell to a regular ML who stayed
near by. Bring back memories of her...
I oso just visited, and learnt that she was crashed 4 times by 380 today lol.
Not sure if this is coincidence but I would like to emphasise on her location for foot soldiers. It’s at the outskirts of area B, so if u come from the extreme end of the island, best is still to grab there.

If location not convenient, cancelling is still better than crashing your 380 on her.

Cheers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-04-2023, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 15
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Haha ok, made an appointment with her tomorrow already, thanks bro.
How was it?
Old 20-04-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Not gonna missed her

But I suddenly thought of her today when I visited Anqi. I vaguely can remember it was the same waiting place many years ago during her 1st tour.
I started visiting her last time when she was in Area B... from your brief MR on AQ should be the same place... this time round really no time for her though.

BTW, LL is back.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-04-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
How was it?
I gave my MR already and you can search for it, it was a good experience for me.
Old 20-04-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Not intending to come back, probably retire liao.
She is pretty decent as a vanilla one but in a market where customers tend to want more her restrictions probably meant it’s hard for her to earn a lot. At least I find that she’s quite easy to book on the same day, meaning her business not that great…
I really like her backstepping though, damm shiok, like really can pop your entire spine..anyone knows if there are any other mls that does that?
Old 20-04-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I really like her backstepping though, damm shiok, like really can pop your entire spine..anyone knows if there are any other mls that does that?
Never tried hers but chen ying did a decent back stepping imho.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 20-04-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
zoya is actually skillful enough to perform backstepping.
Old 20-04-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 710 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Maybe is the regular bro cook for her
Or he brought from home. Family recipe that he request to cook for his “friend”. This kind homecook pig trotter usually outside can’t find.
Wah, kamsia that bro for sharing. Created a lasting impression as I love to eat lol.
Old 20-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I don't know her but think I am definitely one of the guys lol

Btw, just learned that violet is going back soon... tbh I didn't find her during this stint.
Wah bro, why didnt visit her? Going to miss her so maximizing limited time left.
Old 20-04-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Wah bro, why didnt visit her? Going to miss her so maximizing limited time left.
A few factors bah but mainly location and many other choices.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-04-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/natalie-massage/

Finally, managed to get a slot with Nat. She surpasses XE in terms of the sumata repertoire, 5/5 rating. Party kicked off with HDLY that got me squirming like crazy, sibeh damn shiok. Her fingers sensitivity better than Donny Yen's wing chun.
RTM 200% if can get slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1