The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Sad to hear that.... but did you ask yourself why?
Your look?
Your body?
My experience with kk was good though I never returned.
We chatted alot leh...
This is not fair. You may have a good experience. It does not mean others should blame themselves when they don't.

A good ML should have an acceptable level of service regardless of the customer's physical attributes. The exceptions are if the customer was verbally or physically abusive.

I would not jump to a conclusion if I didn't know the facts of the case.

Just to be clear, I haven't tried KK myself.
Old 15-04-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Regarding the issue with Xiao Long Nv, I actually heard her side of the story.

But before I say anything, let me make things clear. I’m not an okt. Just a customer who visited her a few times. I think it’s only fair for her side of the story to be out as well. But let me say my experience with her first

Initially I didn’t have a good experience making a booking with her. She just moved location and actually, the night before, we already confirmed the time. But that morning she ask to push back for 2hrs cause someone is going to fix the doorbell and aircon to her place. So I grudgingly said ok. Since I’m still at work. Then came the time of booking, she wanted to delay another hour again cause it’s a new location and she saw people outside. So she panicked. By then I got rather angry and scolded her via text. Told her she wasted my time for making me wait for so long. But throughout our conversation she just kept apologizing to me.

Didn’t want to go anymore initially, but I decided to still go ahead since I’ve already waited. So when I was there, she kept apologizing. Throughout the whole session, she tried to make conversations with me when I was very quiet. Didn’t want to make things awkward. She tried her best for the massage. Her service was also very accommodating. She’s new to the trade, no doubt. But can see that she’s trying. That’s why I’m a returning customer.

So, seeing how nice she was, that’s why I decided to check with her on what’s wrong and post her experience with that bro here for the rest of the bros here to judge for yourselves.

So back to her experience. On that night, she actually was about to head out to meet her friend, but the bro stayed on after the session to have a meal. (Don’t know where the pizza actually came from.) Then he overstayed for over 30mins at that point of time, before she finally said that she needed to go find her friend. Maybe the bro felt bad and wanted to send her over. Cause she’s used to walking over, so she assumed that he was walking her to the location, so she agreed.

When they were down, she realized it’s by car, she rejected but was half pushed into the car. I said half push cause she hasn’t received the payment from the bro after everything. Then when she was in the car she asked for the payment, the bro said something like, ‘you remembered? In most cases most ML would have forgotten about it.’ (Something along the line, cause I can’t remember the exact words.) Almost didn’t want to give the payment.

So came the infamous journey, where he said she started to shout and scream at him. I’ve been to her friend’s place before as well. If I walk, around 5mins and I would have arrived there. By driving, it would take around 1-2mins max.

That bro said that he don’t know the way well, but based on what was told, he got xln number from her friend. So not sure why he said don’t know the way. Maybe he don’t drive to the place often. She said he drove past the place and went further. And even when he drove back, he went past the location again. So she told him to stop and let her drop off. He started to scold her and ask her to shut up and stop shouting, when she just told him to turn into the correct road and asked him to stop. So she started to cry, when he didn't stop and scolded her. When he finally alighted her, he still stared at her like she spoiled his mood. That’s just what I heard from her. I just find that it’s important for her side of the story to be out also.

Last edited by lanrenyige; 15-04-2023 at 06:16 PM.
Old 15-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy21.com/yu-er-massage/

Visited Yu Er today, location is discreet, instructions were clear on how to get there too. Room is huge and spacious too.

Body:
This northern gal from Henan totally looks like her pictures/vid, almost 100% no discounts, definitely not the slim girl kind but do take note that she's a 168cm tall Natural E-Cupper so it's absolutely normal, in fact i would describe her as "Thicc"..go check the definition if you are unfamiliar with the term and no it's different from being fat, it's a compliment. Bros who like huge boobs won't be disappointed as well, definitely more than a handful to grab.

Looks:
She's got the glasses on like in her pictures and when she took them off...wow, she really does looks prettier at least imo but she told me she's short-sighted and i don't want her fumbling about during the session because she can't see lol. But have to admit her looks with glasses on did grew on me as the session progressed...very cute, like a Uni student. Bro @Blu3 mentioned that she's a SYT and i agree with his assessment like the way she talks and her skin does exudes a youthful vibe.

Massage:
Massage is okayish, did cover on your calves and fingers too but nothing too extraordinary and she did put in effort, even asked me to rate her out of 10 after the session lol.

Personality:
Very bubbly and chatty girl, funny as well, like when you tell her something, she will really pause and think about it as though she's really thinking hard before replying you, kinda cute, there was one point whereby i just casually told her i think she looks better with her glasses off and she went "真的吗!?" and she kept looking at the mirror lol...

Sensual:
I think she's a little green when it comes to sensual and requires abit of guidance but her service does comes with CBJ and for the price of 120 it's honestly worth the $. Her CBJ is fast and furious so unless you are a slow cummer like me you probably won't last. Can Zhut zhut as well, in fact she straight up shoved them in my face, almost suffocated me lol. Never try 5g yet but i feel like it's a possibility with repeated visits.

TLDR:
For the price of $120 for a young buxom gal like her with CBJ thrown in at no additional charge is a steal imo..also no shortchanging of time, left at 58min plus 0 phone usage during session, definitely gonna RTM her soon.
Old 15-04-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post

But before I say anything, let me make things clear. I’m not an okt. Just a customer who visited her a few times. I think it’s only fair for her side of the story to be out as well. But let me say my experience with her first

Initially I didn’t have a good experience making a booking with her. She just moved location and actually, the night before, we already confirmed the time. But that morning she ask to push back for 2hrs cause someone is going to fix the doorbell and aircon to her place. So I grudgingly said ok. Since I’m still at work. Then came the time of booking, she wanted to delay another hour again cause it’s a new location and she saw people outside. So she panicked. By then I got rather angry and scolded her via text. Told her she wasted my time for making mr wait for so long. But throughout our conversation she just kept apologizing to me.

Didn’t want to go anymore initially, but I decided to still go ahead since I’ve already waited. So when I was there, she kept apologizing. Throughout the whole session, she tried to make conversations with me when I was very quiet. Didn’t want to make things awkward. She tried her best for the massage. Her service was also very accommodating. She’s new to the trade, no doubt. But can see that she’s trying. That’s why I’m a returning customer.

So, seeing how nice she was, that’s why I decided to check with her on what’s wrong and post her experience with that bro here for the rest of the bros here to judge for yourselves.

So back to her experience. On that night, she actually was about to head out to meet her friend, but the bro stayed on after the session to have a meal. (Don’t know where the pizza actually came from.) Then he overstayed for over 30mins at that point of time, before she finally said that she needed to go find her friend. Maybe the bro felt bad and wanted to send her over. Cause she’s used to walking over, so she assumed that he was walking her to the location, so she agreed.

When they were down, she realized it’s by car, she rejected but was half pushed into the car. I said half push cause she hasn’t received the payment from the bro after everything. Then when she was in the car she asked for the payment, the bro said something like, ‘you remembered? In most cases most ML would have forgotten about it.’ (Something along the line, cause I can’t remember the exact words.) Almost didn’t want to give the payment.

So came the infamous journey, where he said she started to shout and scream at him. I’ve been to her friend’s place before as well. If I walk, around 5mins and I would have arrived there. By driving, it would take around 1-2mins max.

That bro said that he don’t know the way well, but based on what was told, he got xln number from her friend. So not sure why he said don’t know the way. Maybe he don’t drive to the place often. She said he drove past the place and went further. And even when he drove back, he went past the location again. So she told him to stop and let her drop off. He started to scold her and ask her to shut up and stop shouting. So she started to cry then. When he finally alighted her, he still stared at her like she spoiled his mood. That’s just what I heard from her. I just find that it’s important for her side of the story to be out also.
wow so the plot thickens..
Old 15-04-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow.....looks like a very contrasting account.

Thanks for posting out her side of the story. +20 for your efforts!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 15-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This is not fair. You may have a good experience. It does not mean others should blame themselves when they don't.

A good ML should have an acceptable level of service regardless of the customer's physical attributes. The exceptions are if the customer was verbally or physically abusive.

I would not jump to a conclusion if I didn't know the facts of the case.
Just to be clear, I haven't tried KK myself.

I am not blaming was the customer fault but something must have happened to change her mood.
Just like what Bro lanrenyige mentioned, this guy is behaving strangely in the first place.
Why don't pay after the session?
Why eat at ML place?
Why insisted to drive her to her friend place?
Btw, that ML mentioned was not KK!
Old 15-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 14
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I am not blaming was the customer fault but something must have happened to change her mood.
Just like what Bro lanrenyige mentioned, this guy is behaving strangely in the first place.
Why don't pay after the session?
Why eat at ML place?
Why insisted to drive her to her friend place?
Btw, that ML mentioned was not KK!
I blur liao. Who you taking about.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 2
exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tks for the massive points. I just want to avoid being in red is sufficient. I have a few more MRs to write and hope it is helpful to you and the bros here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
new bro with a good honest Mr. up you (:
Old 15-04-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 3
iTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriTea is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Aiyo... not the first time. He is always doing in other threads. Even after numerous advice against it by other bros.

Also, did he put that silly watermark pretending like the photo belongs to him when in reality it's just from the girl's wechat? ROFL Hahahaha.
Oh wow.. Ah Pek.. you are so free to pay attention to my posts huh?

Scroll your past posts, information lurker siol!share the least information want to barge in make comments

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀

Last edited by iTea; 15-04-2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Dear Bros

Kindly stop discussing about the "incident" regarding Xiao Long Nv.
She has also told me the whole story.
Please don't turn this into a farce. It is nobody's fault.
It's all due to differences in culture and environment and the unique circumstance.
I don't want to go into the details again.

Here are the rules for us:

- pay up when we first arrive. Even if the ML didn't ask, be a gentleman and pay her upfront. Sometimes we forget to give at the end, that's why I prefer to pay upfront especially when it's my first visit

- don't offer to bring ML on a ride in your car. Singapore law protects women. Even if nothing happens, and the girl claims we do something to her, the law will believe her.

So pls just pay up and fark off. Don't be a hero whatever.

Let the matter rest. The gal's business will be affected (for the wrong reasons) if you guys don't stop talking about it.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

exhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexhaustgrille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

An An

https://sglonelyguy21.com/anan-massage/

Pros: Good massage. Those where your hands, legs and back can feel the cracking sound. As for legs, each will be lifted of the bed to get the cracking sound, while you are lying face down (I hope my description is vivid enough). Big melons. You can suckle it all you want. Bbbj was good (no cim on the menu but fj was offered). Hj done using left hand (info for those with such preference). She easily gets wet, very easily.

Cons: PS advertisement photos which is common, some resemblance to real life is there. Parking is difficult. Please arrive earlier to look for parking. Those without cars will find it a chore to reach this place. I reckon she is early to mid 30s.

RTM assessment: yes only if you good massage with bbbj and make a ML really wet. $110 is good value for money but the looks aspect may not suit some bros. She is going to RTC soon.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Pros: Good massage delivered. Petite but her massage packs a real punch. Quite pretty looking with attractive eyes. Off menu available, need top up. YMMV. 2hj is a steal for the pricing.

Cons: Parking is an issue. Be early bros. If can’t or don’t want to top up, then it will be a plain simple session. Small breasts.

RTM assessment: only if you need a good massage with 2hj.
Old 15-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Every time see all bros say how good how good she is, maybe I am not lucky enough, visited her first and the last time. Went in the place ask not to talk and quickly go shower, massage was so fast and ended in 10-15min, sensual was nothing, HJ nearly tear my bird apart. Whole session no talking at all, try to talk but ask not to, ended in 35min and ask to leave. Same as another ML PP. both girl tried them in Jan. Should I go try again or should I skip. Please kindly advised.
Being one of the customer who visited KK on the very first day that she started work in SG, wanna play WK for her..

Sensual n comms department is indeed lacking. But her these 4 items is steadily there de leh...

1. Massage skills. She's trained in China, and does it way better than many MLs
2. Work attitude. Hardly hear pple kana shortchanged.
3. Slim figure with big C boobs
4. She dun need much make-up to be 'good enough'

Hope some bros will agree with me..
Old 15-04-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy21.com/massage-an-qi/

AnQi (not to be confused with the heavy flavored one) just started 4 days ago.
Studio condo. Stays alone. Nice and clean place.

Body/Look

A very attractive petite gal with a smile that melts your heart. For those who are worry about the blurred faces on the ad, not to worry.
She has this SYT vibes about her that will sweep you off the floor the moment she opens the door.
What stood out on her small frame is her awesome pair of Natural C+ (or D-?) which is very soft and bouncy

Massage
To be honest I didn't try and she did say she cannot really massage haha.

Personaltiy
Very easy and comfortable to get along. She is the cheerful type that does not need any ice-breaker.
Even though it was my first time visit, we click well and GFE feel is high.

Sensual
She was dressed in denim shorts which initially make me sian a bit.
But once on the bed for sensual, she will strip to her panties and remove her top to reveal her awesome assets.
Her catbath is slow and patient and the whole process was not in a rush.
You can gentle touch from the outside of the panties and fondle her pinkish nips (my favorite)
Handjob is slow and steady. For those who enjoy a newbie who is still very green and teachable, you will enjoy this new gem.

Conclusion
A surprising find which tick all boxes for me!
RTM is a deifinite and I believe she will be ranked quite highly (vanilla category though YMMV)
Old 15-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wha bro. Didn't know this side of the story. Think you are hao ren yi ge.

Quote:
Regarding the issue with Xiao Long Nv, I
actually heard her side of the story.

Initially I didn’t have a good experience making a booking with her. She just moved location and actually, the night before, we already confirmed the time. But that morning she ask to push back for 2hrs cause someone is going to fix the doorbell and aircon to her place. So I grudgingly said ok. Since I’m still at work. Then came the time of booking, she wanted to delay another hour again cause it’s a new location and she saw people outside. So she panicked. By then I got rather angry and scolded her via text. Told her she wasted my time for making me wait for so long. But throughout our conversation she just kept apologizing to me.

That bro said that he don’t know the way well, but based on what was told, he got xln number from her friend. So not sure why he said don’t know the way. Maybe he don’t drive to the place often. She said he drove past the place and went further. And even when he drove back, he went past the location again. So she told him to stop and let her drop off. He started to scold her and ask her to shut up and stop shouting, when she just told him to turn into the correct road and asked him to stop. So she started to cry, when he didn't stop and scolded her. When he finally alighted her, he still stared at her like she spoiled his mood. That’s just what I heard from her. I just find that it’s important for her side of the story to be out also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1