The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-04-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 12
Taintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to beholdTaintedfirst is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy21.com/love-massage/

Love is …. I’m at a loss for words.

She’s this indescribable.

But if I really have to. Looks wise. She’ll be those that sweep you off your feet. Turn heads when she walks past.

Service is impeccable. She cares about your body. Enquiring on the amount of strength. To recommending what style of massage is more suited for you. She’s a professional definitely.

Sensuality. This lady oozes sex. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have her restrictions though. Respect her and reward you she will. Those smooth lady bumps tickling you. Leading you to a sensory paradise. Her smooth hands caressing your member. Giving it the stroke you’re craving so much for. Her mere presence. Pressing her body beside you. Her smell. Her soft moans.

These are all driving me to book again..

Was initially tough to book her as I’m rather new. But she didn’t ignore my messages. She even put in the extra effort to check so that she can reply me on my booking. Appreciate it.

I do not usually write frs.
Old 03-04-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I beg to differ. Some looks better than others and some more willing to do more than others.
Looks subjective mah. And not everyone as yandao as u wor. I DOM, based on 1st session, nothing sexciting.
Subsequent visits, that i don’t know liao.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 03-04-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
U are correct on 99. I agreed. She not bad, but reviews write until make expectations too high ... rtm unlikely tooo
Waa.. lucky got you all bro, then I better find other make my money worth haha
Old 03-04-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegameh8h8h8 View Post
Visited kk. Quite disappointed looks is quite different from photos…
Other than that body is solid.
Massage above average.
Haha I did review her before, quite SOP. My A grade still Rayna and LL =p
Old 03-04-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
I beg to differ. Some looks better than others and some more willing to do more than others.
SM so who’s your top 3
Old 03-04-2023, 10:08 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks boi bro.

Mira is sweet. Her top is ample. I hope to get her boss very sociable
Renny is not bad too.

Got one more after I try, pm you.

thanks once again bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If don’t mind shop based, can look for those under Ai En. (Previously was in the HC tread)
And yes, with happy ending.

BMC look for Mira - young Viet SYT
AMK look for Renny - Viet (Edit, TPY)
B.Batok look for Lisa - Milf ATB

If got other recommendations, can share share also.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 03-04-2023, 10:11 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can list mine?

1. Qing Chuan
2. W
3. An Yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Mine is
1- wanzi
2. Anyi
3. Topaz
4. Zora

easy come, easy go

Old 03-04-2023, 10:24 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
Anyi is which one? From SLG? Searched there saw An An or Yi Yi but don't have AnYi haha..
She is always listed then delisted...rinse and repeat

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 04-04-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Peterpanong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New here anyone good ones to intro
Old 04-04-2023, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks boi bro.

Mira is sweet. Her top is ample. I hope to get her boss very sociable
Renny is not bad too.

Got one more after I try, pm you.

thanks once again bro
I also no mind her lao chio boss.
Will wait for your good news!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-04-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy21.com/xia-xia-massage/

Those who like tall and fair OL with long catbath , as xia xia is going back soon .

Would miss her .
Old 04-04-2023, 08:26 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

lol. Lao chio boss, that is an apt description. By the way, the voices of female customers just next door adds on to the thrill, maybe just me

My good news soon, gated by hair growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I also no mind her lao chio boss.
Will wait for your good news!

easy come, easy go

Old 04-04-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

MR for Jenny
https://sgbeautycastle-25.com/jenny-...2b-massage-hj/

Tried Jenny after reading reviews about her chair.
Looks 5/10 never take off mask. But judging from eyes and voice maybe milf. I prefer syt
Body 7.5/10 slim with enhanced boobs and slight tummy sag when she bends over.
Massage 5/10 massage was over quite quickly. Maybe around 10min. Pressure was there. Could have been longer.
Sensual 9/10 no cat bath but her finger and fingernail teasing were very good.
Chair 7/10 very intense stimulation.
RTM: don’t think so. Too many others to try.

Last edited by poiuy12345; 04-04-2023 at 02:04 PM.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Bro, can list mine?

1. Qing Chuan
2. W
3. An Yi

Wah bro, QC is really fortunate to have found you (or the other way round lol). But yala, based on my distant memories years ago my sole visit, QC is definitely a looker. Caveat is now I dunno haha. Though looks shouldn't deviate much I think.

Btw if you are into back of knee "job", consider to give Chen Ying (started out as KiKi) a try. She is pretty good at it imo, very skilled such that the pressure won't make you cringe about our tool snap into half lol. The rest oh her services not too shabby too, assuming she still maintain her standards la coz didn't visit her since late last year.
Old 04-04-2023, 08:40 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Yo John! Nice reliable bro 💪🏻
I’m fortunate to have found QC. Her looks are there. Looks matter a lot to me and the 2 ends of height (I won’t go into the reasons behind it)

Chen Yin@Kiki, I’ve visited. Not much playability after few sessions. Sadness and I’ve stopped visiting her before she left late last year. Main reason few sessions took place is because of her bunny teeth and her size. Damn!

Guess I’m revealing too much of my fetish, bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah bro, QC is really fortunate to have found you (or the other way round lol). But yala, based on my distant memories years ago my sole visit, QC is definitely a looker. Caveat is now I dunno haha. Though looks shouldn't deviate much I think.

Btw if you are into back of knee "job", consider to give Chen Ying (started out as KiKi) a try. She is pretty good at it imo, very skilled such that the pressure won't make you cringe about our tool snap into half lol. The rest oh her services not too shabby too, assuming she still maintain her standards la coz didn't visit her since late last year.

easy come, easy go

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1