The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 11-10-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
Erick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyErick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMM84XMM View Post
I wouldn't've mind to continue if not for the fact that nowadays people like to record. Free show still want dabao
the way you put it is funny but so true.
Old 11-10-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapeFruit View Post
Was at company factory building, night shift.
So towards the back of the factory no people doing deliveries, deserted.

more than 10 yrs ago, recordings should be in black and white.
don't know if have recording, most probably should have.
in the dark, probably not clear enough, but clear enough to recognise me
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 11-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Jame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Wouldn't say that we Fuxk In Public,,
But kinda have the kinky urge,,,, as it was Valentine day,,
So went out with my family to a nearby heartland mall for breakfast!

"Dressed" is a bit overstatement,,,
"Wrapped" is more appropriate,,,
Hahaha,,,
Wrapped in my extra large shawl and tied a knot behind my neck,,
With nothing underneath,, except my panties,,,

After breakfast went to the dept store to tour around and looking out for a corner to execute our naughty deed!
Trying to escape from the CCTV,, looking out for a blind spot,,
Apparently there wasn't any,,
But that urge was so strong that we got to a corner and took a few photos!

Taking our EIP experience to another level!
I expose my boobs while my hubby took photos of me,,
But that was not satisfying enough,,,
So might as well,,,
I remove my shawl and stood completely topless in the departmental store!!

I could literally hear my heart beat!
Within split second! After a few shots!
I squat and get "dress",, quickly I wrapped myself up again!

As we I stood up,,,
There are a few shoppers that just walked passed!
Giving us that weird look,,,
Hahahaha,,,

Quickly,,, we remove ourselves from the store!
Hahaha,,,

As EIP lovers,,, we basically take it to the next level!!
Awesome!
What an awesome experience, very enjoy reading your story! hope u share more!
Old 11-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bighandsg is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
When I was studying in poly, I went on a date with my classmate at Sentosa. As it was just the both of us and it was a weekday, there wasn't many people at the beach.

We were taking selfies as we were sitting on the beach. But as her bikini is a little too big for her, her nip keep slipping out. I can't help but keep looking at it. It was just the beginning of our photo-taking spamming when I notice her nip slipped out. And as it was selfie, so I held her waist while we took photo. Slowly, as we take more selfies, I slipped my hand higher. And touch her breasts and nipples. She didn't push my hands away. She seems like she was enjoying it.

After selfies, as we were laying on the beach to tan ourselvesI placed my hand on her body, and slowly move to her private area. From her abs area, down to her thigh, then to her butt (covered up by her bikini bottom). Then slipped my hand under her bikini bottom to touch her butt. Then slowly move in front to touch her pussy. She keep moaning, as my stick got harder and erected. Laid close to her as I push my stick (still in my shorts) against her butt. Made her moan even more and louder.

We were preparing to leave Sentosa, but have to shower and change in the toilet. So as we were walking to the toilet/bath area, there was an empty handicap toilet next to it. So we sneaked in tactically. She sneaked in first, but don't lock the door. After a few moments, I then go in, and lock it. We started locking lips and strip each other from what we were wearing. And gosh, did we had an amazing time together there too. She started off giving me a blowjob. Licking my balls and sucking my rod. Amazing feeling. After that, she sat on the covered up toilet seat, and I started fucking her as she moan. We then did doggystyle as she held on to the basin as I fuck her from behind, and my hands were touching her breasts. She went back to sitting on the toilet seat, and I fucked her and finished my load in her.

One of the best sex I ever had.

Ever since then, we have a few sex session in the handicap toilet in school, as we knew of a few spots in school that is very quiet.

Sadly, we lost touched after we graduated from school.
What an amazing fuck buddy in school, sad bro lost contact with her
Old 11-10-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
I wouldn't've mind to continue if not for the fact that nowadays people like to record. Free show still want dabao
Willing to get some free show and not record! Know some spots! Can dm me! 😆
Old 12-10-2023, 12:20 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
West Gate there seems to be a hotspot for Blowing Wind member instead hahaha
whats blowing wind member?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-10-2023, 12:21 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Woodlands has a 3 storey so called shopping centre

It has dark spots before they installed the bright glaring lights.

Not sure if they are still on, but before the lights, its damn dark, facing hdb and landed.

Park facing the wall, you can have a good time.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-10-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 14
beep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond reputebeep has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I go overseas for holiday with wifey, I would always doggie her in front of the hotel window with the curtains drawn opened. Even though she may protest, she will always guai guai pull open the curtains and place her palms on the windows while I doggie her. Gives me a high knowing people may spot us.

The most exciting was actually at a hotel in Tokyo. Our room was on level 5 and the window faces train station platform.
Old 12-10-2023, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post
Whenever I go overseas for holiday with wifey, I would always doggie her in front of the hotel window with the curtains drawn opened. Even though she may protest, she will always guai guai pull open the curtains and place her palms on the windows while I doggie her. Gives me a high knowing people may spot us.

The most exciting was actually at a hotel in Tokyo. Our room was on level 5 and the window faces train station platform.
Saw this couple doggying at the window at orchard hotel tooo but it was late at night Some people just like the thrill of it
Old 12-10-2023, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Hehehhee tried that a few times fucking in front big hotel windows doggy….. hotel balcony anybody tried?
Old 12-10-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Hehehhee tried that a few times fucking in front big hotel windows doggy….. hotel balcony anybody tried?
Dream cruise balcony yes but only the sea facing us 😁😆 but not sure if neighbours heard us sadly we parted ways
Old 12-10-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Oh tried cruise halong bay balcony afternoon time hahaha…..NB after cumming those selling drinks and snack on small boat suddenly cum wahahaha
Old 12-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 1
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
whats blowing wind member?
There's this blowing wind forum (Gay version of SBF i guess).
Old 12-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beep View Post

Same here haha, never fail to do that at hotel during vacation or staycation

Sometimes would just open hotel room door and doggie right outside (Check for cctv in advance)
Old 12-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Tried at MBS balcony (Facing garden), Fairmont hotel balcony (thrilling coz people from their balcony can see you), W hotel (Similar to fairmont, facing pool).

The best window experience was Crowne Plaza facing airport run way haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1