The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-11-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9676 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: D88 - Ammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Ammy - 20 years old natural C cups
My memory failing me. Which ammy?

Is she back?
Old 19-11-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
snuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersnuppy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sun from TGT

Stable : 10/10 Steady OKT, quality ladies, good price point, very accommodating to me even when I sometimes got random weird request for back to back to back bookings. Never disappointed.

Location : 10/10 Semi-atas kinda boutique district, good Aircon ( most important for me)

The lady : 9/10 Tall, friendly, pretty, abit ting-tong yet sweet and shy. Unenhanced boobs, natural figure, curvy and womanly. Shaven.

Chemistry : Can't give a value, subjective, but easy to talk, no translation needed

Action : 10/10 Aggressive at times, sweet the next moment, fun 90 mins

Won't go into full details as everyone has a different experience. But as in most things in life, you get what you give imo. Be hygieneic, read the body cues, learn to pleasure her, treat her like a person, and you'll probably get back much more, or at least I did. YMMV.

Session : Fun times! One moment I'm looking at fish tattoos (koi), next moment I'm thrusting from the back with a massive full face tiger tattoo looking at me, then I'm in missionary position with her grabbing my ears, or she's pulling my hair as I go down on her.

Summary : 10/10 worth RTF for me imo. For what I've gotten, ranks up there in the top 10% of the ladies brought in so far by TGT.
Old 19-11-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Twerkeat is Cool - loads of Potential

Baby from Lust366

She is a sweet girl and her service is Legendary. Try it out and you will find out!

Location: 8/10. Discreet, clean and walking distance from MRT station

Looks: 8.5/10. Looks very similar to the photos and really sweet

Body: 8/10. Slightly tanned but looks sporty. Her tits is really beautiful!

BBBJ: 8/10. Excellent suction and movement, plenty of saliva. Surprised me with her really warm deepthroat.

FJ: 9/10. She has great stamina and very accommodating to all positions. Her energy can really take you for a wild ride. Doggy, missonary, cowgirl all great, and she seems to want it more than I do!

GFE: 8/10. She was shy at first but when she was warmed up she was quite chatty. Very patient during the whole deed. After each shot, she would cuddle up to you so sweetly.

RTM: She is making a strong case for it. Bros take care of her and she will take care of you.
Old 19-11-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
tbombadil3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=964706

Short FR for Jinny:

Visited her on the first day in Sunny Singapore. She resembles very closely to those pictures with blonde hair. First impressions, very fluent and well spoken girl with a optimistic energy around her. Nice S shaped body with huge D cups that are very nice to look at.

She started off with catbath and then on to BBBJ in the bedroom. We moved on to cowgirl and missionary after that. We rested after my first release and she offered some light massage and continued on to the second shot. Whole session felt very natural and I had no issues releasing 2 shots as she was tight and wet.

All in a session with a very pretty well spoken classy lady and defiantly worth the money spend.
Old 19-11-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
BagoRadio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Minza from Teeruk lover

Looks: Same as pics posted. What you see is what you get.

Body: Nicely tanned skin that was really very smooth. Tight body though she a little tummy. Don't we all?

Had a damn good time caressing and licking her. Smell nice from her moisturizer.

Boobs: C with sensitive nips. She seems proud of them and always held my hands to grab them.

Pussy: Tight for me.

BBBJ: Very hardworking. She just went on and on licking and sucking, the shaft, my balls. She's good with her tongue!

FJ: She's a pro. Cowgirl with her boobs bouncing in front of you is quite a heavenly sight. She locked her legs behind me and fucked me back. Accommodating with any positions. After I release and stopped she told me to continue fucking her and i did until she herself came a minute later.

French: She initated kissing during the FJ session after she got high.

GFE: quite cuddly and sticky during whole session

RTF: will come by again for her
Old 19-11-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farape View Post
After the great experience with Autumn yesterday, decided I need a follow-up service and asked Bro One Siam which of his Angels was available this pm. To my surprise Star was free and did not hesitate as I know this stable is honest with the pictures and I like what I saw.

In summary (and I do not like giving the girls number ratings) I was again very satisfied. She is quite aggressive in demonstrating her French language skills and also does a solid BBJ. She shines in the FJ category, no lube needed very pleasurable.

Both Autumn and Star live up to the high standards One Siam consistently delivers.
Bro, can I check if Autumn and Star allow painting? Thanks
Old 19-11-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 2
Dacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud of

Baby ( Lust365 )
https://sbfsg.store/showthr...highlight=baby

Looks- 9/10
Body- 9/10
Boobs- 9/10 C (natural)
Pussy- 9/10 shaved, smooth
Bj- 9/10 sucked me till my cock felt like exploding
Fj- 9/10 she is damn lit on bed. Likes to be kissed and touch during the sexssion
Gfe- 9/10 took good care of me. Not a time watcher. Genuine feels

Overall
Overall was amazing Sunday afternoon with Baby. Solid

Rtf- yes
Old 19-11-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1951 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
FR for Jina (GX):

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=964375

Glad to see her back again after a few months. Quickly made a booking once I saw her ad. She looks better now with firmer abs and a perkier bum. Had a blast of a time with her. Sad to say she won't be here long so gotta plan a RTF soon
Made an positive FR for her earlier this year.
Would be my back up bonk if next week's selection of available FLs is not a lot

https://sbfsg.store/showpost.php?p=219...ostcount=84252

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang123 View Post
Jina from FlirtyGirl's.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=914872

- She looks exactly like in the video what bro Samto posted. See the quoted post for the video URL.
OKT's picture don't capture her real life person looks.
Nearly skipped over this gem, because OKT's provided pics ok only.
Kudos to bro Samto for sharing live unfiltered video.

Last edited by yang123; 19-11-2023 at 07:11 PM.
Old 19-11-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Sophia TRL

Looks: long hair and resembles of photos, young, chio seductive and charming type.

Body: Fair and smooth skin type with nice sexy figure. Curvy and slim, petite + soft natural boobs and a nice perky ass.

Painting: she is super sensitive there, man. I licked her for a short while only and she gripped my head with her legs, arched her back, and started moaning super loud. The other girls outside could hear her.

Frenching: She warmed up and we had a good French session. Her hands automatically roamed me as well.

BBBJ: good suction with deep throat, fast and furious. Great sucker, she slowly take her time to let me enjoy.

FJ: she was okay with doing many different positions. The best thing is that fucking her felt like fucking your horny poly girlfriend. She totally couldn't control herself when I pumped her hard and fast. She moaned very loudly, grabbing my arm/back/bedsheets/head, pulling me closer. She was like a sex-crazed maniac, but not like those commercial commando types. She is definitely the type that likes it hard and fast!

GFE: strong and high GF feel with lot of teasing, hugging and crudsling and non time watcher, start till the end serve you well. comfortable with her, no rush and feel being pamper

Thanks Bro SK for the arrangement
Old 19-11-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 11
MiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniBox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As promised Aura TRL for an FR

Looks: Long hair trendily Ah Lian look and 100 percent same as shown in the ads. Ting tong character and very smiley and jokes around a bit, can speak some Chinese and english

Boobs : big and enhance type with nice shape that fit her body. Nice feel for sucking and licking.

Body: slight tanned body colour with smooth skin, very good slim tight figure and some tattoo with a hot perky butt

Frenching: I not a smoker so i it was quite passionate type lIke bf/gf type not fierce until saliva dripping kind.

BBBJ: slow with NICE DEEP THROAT in a circulator motion with vacuum type suction and she will lick and use the tongues to tease my dick head. very kinky till i almost cum type

Pussy: trimmed with inviting lips, odorless. Seem tight and very wet when touch. She likes it the painting as she let out soft moans.

FJ: Capped on and straight start cowgirl grind me. The view is spectacular. Changed missionary and pump her fast, deep and hard. She was moaning and whining. i can feel my dick stretching her pussy to the limits and when i go all the way in, can feel the walls against my dick and im already knocking agaisnt her cervix. She's so tight can even feel the little squirms and movements of her pussy. Super shiok that i cannot tahan and shoot all my cum inside the CD.

GFE: she was patient, service oriented and not a time watcher.

RTF: when i have vitamin M

Super solid bonking session. I left the place a very satisfy man.
Old 19-11-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Moobaaboo is Cool - loads of Potential

Review for Kitty of The secret lover

https://sbfsg.store/showthr...ighlight=kitty
Face: 8.5/10 fresh syt. Passed my criteria.
Body: 9/10 petite, very noticeable curves and nice ass
Boobs: 9/10 C cup natural
Pussy: 9/10 warm, taste good. Very hygienic
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual, felt very intimate
Bbbj: 8.5/10 suctions where clean and solid
FJ: 9/10 well trained,
GFE: 8.5/10 no awkward feels
Old 19-11-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock999 View Post
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...9#post22809959

FR for Chocolate from OneSiam

She is an angel a 爆顶�� perfect 10 beauty, WYSISYG from photo shown. No FR is needed I will not give details of my session and there is no need to. No need list down look/bbbj/fj etc. Her photo says a millions words. All I can say my biggest regret is 相逢恨晚 why I only cancel OKT 2x due to an hour also another is 15mins different in appointment nia.

RTF - definitely YES...
My RTF for Chocolate as old man said every RTF will be an opportunity missed for another girl, but Chocolate is well worth one of the perfect 10 girls in my list. We had a good chat chat using Google translation, will miss her dearly after she return home.

Hall of Bad Bonks Girls
https://bfsg.social/album.php?albumid=878
Old 19-11-2023, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 17
baleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaleno_polo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mori

OKT : TeeRukLover
Face: 9/10, 100% is her, chio young lady
Body: 9/10, fair smooth skin with well maintance and proportionally body
Boobs: 9/10 natural and just the way it fit her body and I like it
French: 9/10. asked her if she ok to french. She said yes and game on. French with tongue action.
BBBJ: 9/10 wet slurpy type. Slow and sensual.Deepthroat and different variation.
Painting: 9/10 Not shaved but still easy n nice to eat. She's very responsive to licking, and will grip your head with her thighs while you are at it.
FJ: 8/10 accommodating to many position and deep hard fast thrust moan quite loud until I have to slow down my speed
GFE : 8/10 not a time watcher and pamper a man well can speak english
RTF: got to be fast as she is leaving soon
Old 19-11-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Gift

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=964533

FR for Gift.

Early christmas Gift for myself by bonking 2000s SYT and fulfilled my fantasy of bonking my friend look-alike.

Looks -15% due to Thai tan and a bit of meitu.

Service top-notch, cheerful syt and listens to commands without question.

Her abalone is special due to endless juice flowing out so no need KY.
Old 19-11-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
sexystocking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Nabi @ teeruklover

Looks: 90% same as pics, fair, SYT look
Body: consider fair, voluptuous figure with tattoo at the back
Boobs: enhance and big, shiok, nice nipple, love to teh and lick the nipple.
Frenching: slow and sensual with DFK and very aggressive.
BBBJ: very good suction, momentum also fast. Sloppy enough with good popping sound.
FJ: very wild on bed and her stero moan damn shiok. She loves doggy style, more deeper she said. After that she ride on me until she cum, she can ride very long.
GFE: strong and high GFE! Make me feel very very comfortable. no awkwardness at all.

Thanks bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1