The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
a8188j is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

bro, very intrested, pls pm me her contact, thanks!
Old 31-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Luffy9175 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC That Provides FJ, AR, AJ and Massage With Pix

Thanks to TS. Arranged a session with TT last night.

She's not a late person, so no worries on that. Heard the bell, open door for TT to enter. Didn't expect to see any beauty before I come so her look didn't surprise me nor dissapoint me. But definately not for SYT lover.

TCSS a bit with her, both proceed to shower. She's quite service oriented in the sense that she tested the water's temperature before helping me to shower. Wash my didi and my ass real clean. After which she shower for herself.

When in bed, she started to catbath me from nip. Then slowly proceed to AR and then to BBBJ. AR is good. But that doesn't trigger much of the enjoyment in me. BBBJ is ok but find her kinda rough in doing it. But her head twisting performance on my didi is something new to me. She asked me if I wanted to try AJ, replied ok. But when she went to the toilet to rinse her mouth, my didi fall asleep liao. She also applied lubs on her ass and took some water to wet her pussy. Well, didn't really have the mood to finger her or paint her since I don't have that habit. I think I am kinda tired lately, so never really have the energy. She tried to recover it by HJ and catbath. But nothing wakes the sleeping didi. =(

Asked her to take a rest instead. While resting, she's always holding on to the phone replying and reading sms. Not that I really care though. I went to take shower on my own hoping to wake up my already slept didi but still sleeping. Anyway came out and lie on the bed when done with shower. After a while, she proceed to BBBJ me again. The BBBJ although not the best that I have tried so far(though very few experience) but it does sent some comfort in my dick and wakes it up a bit. Call me a weirdo or whatever. She receive a sms while blowing for me. And read and was trying to reply the sms while her mouth was still blowing on my dick which I kinda find it kinky and had myself turned on.

She then proceed in capping me and trying to mount me on her ass. But I asked her to change to insert via her pussy instead. She sits on it, which feels like a very deep penetration and it feels good. She proceed with riding me and moaning(which I find kinda fake or not pleasing to hear). After a bit, I ramp her on missionary. Though I very much would like to try doggy with her, there is this spot on missionary which bring comfort to my dick and thus continue to ramp that position till I cum.

She clean me up before cleaning herself. As she thought that there will be round 2, she went to the bed for some rest. I was kinda tired then and don't think I can manage a second round as per scheduled with her. Gave her $80 as per promised and she left after dressing up.

Look: 6/10 (doesn't look like 31, more like 35 and above)
Body: 7/10 (over all looks ok)
Boob: 6/10 (Enhanced)

Shower : 6 / 10 (nothing really special, just service oriented)
Catbath : 7 / 10 (been hardworking on me)
BBBJ : 7 / 10 (nothing big deal on her suction but her head twisting way and licking of shaft is quite good))
AR : 6 / 10 (don't fancy it)
AJ : * (didn't try after all)
FJ : 6/10 (could be better if her moaning is of my taste)
CIM: * (well, i cum on CD while dick is in her pussy)
Attitude : 8 / 10 (willing to please)
Overall Service : Service wise, nothing to complain about since the price is quite reasonable.
Old 31-10-2008, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 21
cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJLove View Post
Sound very delicious bro, I love AJ too
Bro AJLove u created this account just to post in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a8188j View Post
bro, very intrested, pls pm me her contact, thanks!
Bro check ur pm......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy9175 View Post
Thanks to TS. Arranged a session with TT last night.

Look: 6/10 (doesn't look like 31, more like 35 and above)
Body: 7/10 (over all looks ok)
Boob: 6/10 (Enhanced)

Shower : 6 / 10 (nothing really special, just service oriented)
Catbath : 7 / 10 (been hardworking on me)
BBBJ : 7 / 10 (nothing big deal on her suction but her head twisting way and licking of shaft is quite good))
AR : 6 / 10 (don't fancy it)
AJ : * (didn't try after all)
FJ : 6/10 (could be better if her moaning is of my taste)
CIM: * (well, i cum on CD while dick is in her pussy)
Attitude : 8 / 10 (willing to please)
Overall Service : Service wise, nothing to complain about since the price is quite reasonable.
Bro very nice FR.......

Just RTF her will post FR later...........With New Photo......
Old 31-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

cooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud ofcooler08 has much to be proud of

States as below :
NAme : Ting Ting
Looks: 7/10 (Not ugly la)
Body: 7/10 (No extra FATS)
Boobs: B
BBBJ : Yes 7.5/10 (Tried better ones before but she very hardworking)
Massage: 8/10 (Shiok)
AR: 8/10 (Shiok Nice Surround Sound )
AJ: 10/10 (OH YES TIGHT TIGHT)
FJ: Never try (Already use up my 2 shots)
Frenching: (Never try)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, Chatty, Friendly)
Damage 1: 80/2/2 In hotel (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 2: 60/1/1 In hotel (Excluding room and cap)
Damage 3: 60/1/1 In Car (BBBJ till CIM or 1 shot)
Damage 4: 60/1/1 Bonk in Open (Have to pick her up and she will bring you to her secret spot)

Guys, i strongly urge all bros here to look after her

Dont mistreat her in anyways ok

Lastly..hope u all bro here enjoy...

Number will be given out after scanning...hehe...

Terms & Conditions:
1)Newbie with at least 2 FR.
2)0 posts Samster please don’t pm me.
3)You must bonk with CD & No RAW.
4) You have to post FR for me and fellow Bros to pcc while reading your FR.

Below are 2 new photo taken.......

Old 31-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Just clear my pm............
Old 31-10-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

First, thanks for your contact , bro cooler. (I had already upped your points few weeks ago.)

To bro Jimmy69, yes , I was that 'deaf guy' who SMSes that morning.

Actually I wanted to bonk Ting Ting on 2nd week after bonking Xiao Guai Guai or Xiao Tiao Pi. (Xiao Guai Guai never reply , thus go for Xiao Tiao Pi , but she said she not free and that she is not feeling well. Thus, contact Ting Ting and she agreed to have session with me.

Went to that hotel, pay $50 to the counter, 3 staffs not so friendly. One Malay woman attended to me, glaring at me as I signed the form and gave me back the change and key. I can guess that they dont like people who goes to that hotel for short time tryst. When I reach the floor and go and look for the room. A room attendant glared at me in unfriendly manner.

Went inside the room, and contacted Ting Ting after I was naked on the bed. 10 mins later , she arrived.

Then she ask me to pay her first because someone will be arriving to collect money from her. Then door bell rang, she handed some money to that someone and then person left us alone.

She TCSS as she undressed. Later, she took me to shower and she washed my cock and then my alrsehole.

Then we dried ourselves and gave me catbath. Later, she put pillow under my waist and spread my legs and gave me AR. Then she gave me BBBJ.. can feel her wavy long hair brush my legs as she gave me BBBJ...

Then she put cd on my cock and applied KY on cd and also applied KY on her pussy. and gave me wild cowgal ride. Then she stopped and took off cd and gave me BBBJ...(she never ask me to switch position to missionary or doggie. I guess because she called a shot during session, dont want to gave me a chance to dominate her.)

When I told her I was cumming , she still BBBJ and my cum shot inside her mouth and she then went to toilet..

When she came out , clean me , gave me a massage. Then the phone rang ,she chatted on the phone as she gave me a one hand massage while another hand hold the phone and chatted.

After phone chatting, she ask me to turn around and caress my body as she ask a lot of question about my income level, education qualification, type of housing I lived in...

Then she hug me and gave me short catbath , then BBBJed... and but never gave another FJ leading to AJ. Just gave me HJ , then she went and take a shower before changing and left. I was alone naked , watching TV , and then clean the mess she had created. Instead of disposing used condoms and tissue paper in a disposal bin, she threw these on the floor. (No wonder, room attendents and hotel staffs were very hostile..)

I used two tissues to pick up used condom and threw it into disposal bin , and another tissue to pick up used tissues and threw them into disposal bin and then went for bath. After bathing , went to the lift and saw one woman inside , she was tanned and a bit plump. We come out of the lift and I hand over the key to the counter. ( A male counter staff casted a hostile glance at me and that plump woman, he heaved a disproval noise' umphh..'' )
(I can understand why those hotel staff are hostile, because they probably heard that another hotel branch was inspected by AV and that affect a biz. They are probably afraid that AV will inspect that hotel.)

Went to Japanese restaurant at Bugis and had a meal (bento set and Sapporo Beer) there and beoing the SYT waitress with dimple and sweet smile and she got C-cup breasts. (she had taken my orders and serve me food.)

FR on Ting Ting.

Look : 5.5/10 ( she got nice wavy hair, MILF look, she was around 35 or so.)

Body: 7/10 ( slim and B-cup breasts. (can feel something hard inside.)

BBBJ: 7/10 ( good at BBBJ , gave me BBBJ more than twice: one leading to CIM.)

AR: 6.7/10( long AR but standard only , not as good as some CAT 150 gals.)

FJ: 6.8/10 ( Wild cowgal for a few minutes , then go for BBBJ , instead of doggie or missionary leading to AJ.)

AJ: NA ( she never intiated that I bonk her ass.)

Damage : $80 +$20 (hotel rate).

RTF: no. ( I wont got to that same hotel next week due to hostile hotel staffs.)
Old 31-10-2008, 11:25 PM
Samster

Hi bro ang076

Thks for ur FR........

I will highlight to her............

Sorry for that.
Old 01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheesiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my favorite...Bro,
Care to care her contact ?
Old 01-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster

Sent out contact to another group of Bros.............
Old 01-11-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

No more FR
Old 01-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Samster

Family Day
Old 01-11-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

Sent out contact to another group of bros that pm me again
Old 01-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wolftoten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welldone bro. you have discover a good one.
mind to share this gem contact with me?
Old 02-11-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

ZzzzZZzz
Old 02-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

Morning to all...........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1