The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by biozaogeng View Post
imagine you study hard to be doctor then at work got one guy come in with cock problem. you have to be professional and touch here touch there then his kukujiao erect in front of u.

u both meet eyes and both pai seh.
If male to male still not tat bad. But imagine, if it is a young horny female doctor or nurse touching yr kkj n balls, tats even worse...more pai seh rite ? LOL, it did happen to me twice on 2 different occasions when the female doctor touched me there......

This oso brings me back to the time of my NS medical check-up yrs ago. I tink guys are all v familiar wif this check-up. I was called in for a special check alone tat afternoon. After the normal checks i was brought to the doctor and instructed by the medics to strip down to only my underwear for a body check which oso includes having to pull down my underwear for the doctor to check my penis & balls for STD, hernia, etc (its a military SOP). Fortunately it wasn't a female doctor who later checked me. But while waiting in my underwear for my turn to see the doctor, a young female soldier in full uniform suddenly appeared. Both of us looked at each other from a distance n were kinda shocked. Tink she didnt expect any examination to be conducted at tat kind of time. So she stopped n hesitated for a while, but finally decided to walk thru n past mi anyway. But she didnt dare to hav eye contact wif me n i too didnt dare to look at her, tink she was shy to see me only in my underwear n so was i. Wow, face red, was blushing, blushing & blushing !!.....1st time seen in only my undice by a female soldier.

Tats why pple say women have better advantage in tis medical check-up thingy, but dunno how true tis is.....True in a way tat male doctors have to tink many times b4 asking their women patients to strip down as they may be charged for molestation if they are not careful enough.. But if the purpose of the examination really requires the viewing & checking of the boobs, tits & pussy, they will still have to strip off their clothes n underwear as well. But funny leh, there are still many women patients being seen by male doctors 1 to 1 ....tink the male doctors are not scared, they have the confidence or perhaps the doctors tink the younger women today are more liberal-minded, they dun mind doing anything as long as they feel comfortable with it

But lately if not wrong, notice tat young MILF female doctors hav become a little more cautious nowadays following the recent incident of the VN patient who tried to molest one of them. Just visited a female doctor a few days ago and when i mentioned abt male sexual problems, she immediately offered to refer me to a urologist...end of consultation....frown

Well, m just sharing my personal opinions & experiences, i may be wrong...
Old 29-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Dunno y, but tink our gals as well as guys are rather submissive where things mandatory are concerned like esp in pre-employment medical check-ups for example.

My take is tat even in those instances when they find male doctors are going to examine them in the room and which they most likely wld expect oso include an examination of their private parts as well, they will still just go ahead wif it even if they were to feel violated in the process, tinking tat most of the time they hav no choice but to comply if they want the job. They oso feel shy to complain later fearing they might be the losers in the end. And if they really finally decide to complain, they r not too sure who to complain to.

So even among those who know they cld actually turn around n walk out, many i tink choose the easy, convenient way out - to go along n get it over wif once n for all. Just bear with it, obey the instructions to undress including their underwear just for a while for the doctors or nurses to take a quick look and do a quick check, n then keep it to themselves n not tell any1 ever after.

Not very sure, but Bro Taegukgi may be able to enlighten us more abt tis. But i tink for those men who dare to ask, their wives wld not want to tell them anyway wat they had to go thru during their healthchecks.....either bcos they tink tats it is 1 of those things tat happen day in and day out at the clinics to the pple who go there, nothing special or they just tink they dun want their men to be erotically aroused.. .iow, they prefer to keep it P & C
Probably this is a common thing over this part of the world. Nothing wrong about that, it's just how things are worked out differently . Actually it isn't that bad to be able to talk about it especially to a spouse.
Old 16-08-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy.tan View Post
They might act professional but no one knows what is going through their mind when they examine you. I got one doctor fren who is very good at acting professional and putting his patient at ease. He told me one shiok case where a pretty gal in her early 20s went to him for her compulsory employment checkup. She was very reluctant at first to be checked by a male doctor but my fren managed to convince her that its all done professionally and befriend her. She revealed to him that she is so shy becayse no guy have seen her naked or touched her breasts/pussy before, not even her bf. Imagine how shiok my fren felt when he got her to strip naked and took his time to thoroughly touch her breasts and pussy? After that she even thank him for being so friendly and professional about it. Secretly, he was thanking her for giving him her "first time".
Gosh !!, bro randy tan...is it really true tat tis dr fren of yrs got the young gal to strip off all her underwear including her bra n panties during her compulsory employment medical check-up n touching her breasts/pussy?. Cant really believe...

Tink in general, employment check-ups for the females need not be so thorough as to check their pussy unless the job requires the doctor to rule out Sti on the gal. As far as it is known, for govt jobs n certains professions like female teachers, nurses, air stewardesses etc the most male doctors wld dare to do is to ask these gals to take off their bra to check their breasts n tits n even tis when they actually do so, they oredi feel they are 'forced' to and feel so violated so much so tat some drs are even scared to take tis risks n skip the procedure altogether if they can.

But wow !! if really true, it must be real persuasion skills for tis dr fren to convince the young gal to strip off her panties for a pussy check as well since she has said she has never stripped in front of a man before not even her b/f......

Believe there are quite a no. of female samsters here who may have undergone such similar pre-employment medical check-ups. Maybe they can verify and oso share their experience wif us....do they oso hav to take off their bra n panties to the doctor during tis type of check-up ?...

Samsters who are drs, nurses or other medical personnel may oso like to clarify/verify as well...

Last edited by Rickey; 16-08-2010 at 01:39 AM.
Old 16-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cold_BB View Post
many yrs ago i need to go for an minor op, i was told to put on the op gown and naked inside.
Once i'm pushed inside the op rm, there's alot of staff (mostly male, duno who r they)

then one of them had to put drip on left hand and injection(or somethin) on my right hand.
Then my gown was undo from behind n they place something on my breasts!(38c then)

That guy dun even bother to cover me up after he's done. Left me n my bare breasts openly, everyone in the rm can see me! =( but i cant move my hand coz got needles, felt so cold n exposed.
Finally after a few min a kind lady cover me up... Haizz..
Yeah, forgot to add sometimes there are indeed many male staff inside an OP, don't know why too. Probably stronger; can move patients around
Old 25-09-2010, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Gosh !!, bro randy tan...is it really true tat tis dr fren of yrs got the young gal to strip off all her underwear including her bra n panties during her compulsory employment medical check-up n touching her breasts/pussy?. Cant really believe...
Seems like unable to locate bro randy tan to confirm his story....nvm

Anyway just a few days ago, was talking to a neighbour abt tis medical check-up thingy....he related an incident at a sch where there was tis new student who just joined the sch. The sch health team came to giv all of them the annual health check.. but tis boy ran away and hid in a toilet or somewhere to avoid the check...reason, he was afraid the nurses wil check his kkj again as happened to him the yr b4 in his prev sch.... come to tink of it, tis oso happened to me when i was at his age.. shd hav run away oso then but dunno why i didn't, so kena strip oso....haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

Males have got nothing to lose
Old 14-12-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

Bump
Old 16-12-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Samsters who are drs, nurses or other medical personnel may oso like to clarify/verify as well...[/I][/B][/COLOR]
let me guess...this employment is for the companies L16H54, L18H60, L22H24 etc etc isit?

wah lao, if every gal who starts working needs to go for this kinda of checkup i will use this thread to motivate my son to study harder to be a doctor liao
Old 16-12-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 15
chowchowkeith is one of the Best!chowchowkeith is one of the Best!chowchowkeith is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Yea as what most bros have said, doctors are just normal human beings.
I have an ex-gf who is a nurse. We still keep in touch and she is always telling me she have a fling with this doctor and that doctor etc.........and note: lots of nurses get bonked by doctors. That's what she told me.
i have a sb who was a nurse and also working part time in a clinic.
Whenever we have sex, we would do it raw and the next day she would take "after pill " from the clinic...
Those were the days..
Old 17-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parahuni View Post
let me guess...this employment is for the companies L16H54, L18H60, L22H24 etc etc isit?

wah lao, if every gal who starts working needs to go for this kinda of checkup i will use this thread to motivate my son to study harder to be a doctor liao
Happened once many yrs ago...but nowadays dun hear of tis happening anymore...but tink really depends on the doctor examining the gal...how daring or horny he is wif her...

Shd he asks her to undress..i dun tink she can refuse...doctor's instructions during such medical examinations are to be obeyed w/o any exceptions....chances are she will hav to comply & undress lor e.g. remove her bra for her breast examination etc...tat is if she really wants the job...but not every doctor has the chance to conduct such examinations though, only GPs, urologists or gynys can.. if yr son ends up in 1 of the other medical disciplines, tink he will feel sadly disappointed then ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
but after seeing thousands of them, you wil think otherwise...my cousin is a dr.. he said he has seen so many that he doesn't feel anything now even if that ggirl is naked and chio...
Sometimes I also wonder if a doctor sees so many naked girls everyday will sian or not....We get aroused cause we get to see the forbidden once in a while. Imagine if every ladies in this world don't dress up and walks around naked. I think we will soon get used to it without our brothers waking up so easily....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanhockgin View Post
Here's why it's good to be a doctor.
The husband pays the doctor to see his wife naked.
Lol
Not only pay the doctor to see his wife naked. Sometimes even pay the doctor to touch his wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
I think its very natural, the urge is always there and its something that you can't control.

A friend of mine told me his story when he had a very bad bike accident age 20..............there came a lady, big, fat, ugly, 60+, a grandmother, to do the bath. When she reached his groin area, he felt he was going to get a hard-on.....

Till this day, he still couldn't believe himself. He still find it very difficult to accept the fact that a big, fat, ugly grandmother made him erect.

It goes to show that it is something we can't control. Its in our body, our senses and definitely not something our mind can control....
What if a male doctor/ male nurse stroke and touches your dick and you erect? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
I posted this a week ago. But I just realised that a man actually had an erection against his will.
Do you know what that means?
It means it is possible that A MAN CAN GET RAPED.
Of course! It happened before. A man was raped in the US by 2 fat babes before and he sued them.

Quote:
Believe there are quite a no. of female samsters here who may have undergone such similar pre-employment medical check-ups. Maybe they can verify and oso share their experience wif us....do they oso hav to take off their bra n panties to the doctor during tis type of check-up ?...

Samsters who are drs, nurses or other medical personnel may oso like to clarify/verify as well...
I doubt there will be any real doctors who will dare to step out and post about his experiences here.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well for me ah.. not really a doctor la. but a chio bu dua liap neh dentist and a not so chio physiotherapist.

dunno whether any brothers here from Nee Soon camp from 2004 onwards.. maybe they got see them before.. I had to go for physio because of a back injury. So during the first time when I went, they had to do this check to see how much I can bend and everything.

So there I was, back facing the physio while she was sitting down and she ask me to bend forward. but to my shock, once I bend, she split her legs apart!! and all I could see was her panties! and so there I bend up and down with her opening and splitting her legs while saying "yes well done your injury not so bad!" and I was like wtf.. too bad she is an auntie.. zzz

the dentist.. wah power.. just before ORD, went to dental clinic to do clearance.. seeing her so dua liap, tall and quite chio.. bth liao.. volunteer to extract wisdom tooth.. other day then do clearance! so there i was i think one week later, meeting my chio bu dentist again.. wah shiok.. although my mouth was in pain.. when she bend down looking into my mouth and trying to extract my molar with all her strength.. her boobs were brushing me all over my chest.. shiok! so there i was, with my mouth in pain but cock standing lying there.. hahaha..
Old 17-12-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neverfade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
but after seeing thousands of them, you wil think otherwise...my cousin is a dr.. he said he has seen so many that he doesn't feel anything now even if that ggirl is naked and chio...

and he is confirmed not gay caused he is also married with 2 boys
no feeling for naked girls...? then how he have sex with his wife??
Old 18-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Sometimes I also wonder if a doctor sees so many naked girls everyday will sian or not....We get aroused cause we get to see the forbidden once in a while. Imagine if every ladies in this world don't dress up and walks around naked. I think we will soon get used to it without our brothers waking up so easily....
That's the end of mankind
Old 25-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Samster

Bump after so long
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1