The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 17
ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Really a straight forward answer , no need to explain much ...

seriously if there's a way and i can make up some stories, i would avoid such thing at all cost. i don't want to cost my future for such matter. it's simply not worth it. i'm still young. i can attract normal girls but i just don't know why i can't get this particular WL out of my mind for the past 3 months. from some of my observation on her and analysis on her, i think she's the kind of WL who is kind hearted but have to work as WL because of her family pressure, especially her father who is a typical sick man of SEA.

one of the observation: she always go to pray at sima lu and temple at her place and everytime she wan to come in she will insist i keep going sima lu to pray for her so that she can come in successfully. when i ask her why would she pray that she can come in to work as WL which is not a good vocation. she say she told goddess that she come in to work because she need to give money to her parents and help to clear her family debt.

another of the observation: she actually got one SG bf. Long story cut short, i found out she was really pissed off when she found out her so-called bf go have fun with a few WL behind her back. only after that i start to pursue her consistently. the point of the story is i think she has the intention to find a good husband here to settle down. since the beginning, i have heard a few times, though i'm not sure if this is planned or what, it seems that she doesn't like vietnamese man because of her bad encounters like irresponsibilities, evil intention to bonk her, beating up women, drinking and gambling, lazy to work, inability to provide for the family with her father and some vietnamese guy she met back in her province.

Again, everything i encountered with this WL could be in the book though, which makes me thinking over and over again if this WL is a true love to me or what. everything is still very foggy and uncertain now. that is why i need to do my homework thoroughly and make sure the things i do is worth the risk i am taking. i know it's kind of stupid but love is blind applies although i think i am better much than i was 2 months ago at which i was like being a world top desperado.

- Close your eyes and walk with your heart -
Old 15-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovedoggie View Post
from some of my observation on her and analysis on her, i think she's the kind of WL who is kind hearted but have to work as WL because of her family pressure, especially her father who is a typical sick man of SEA.
There is a famous quote for this remark... I think namelo knows it best
Old 15-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i just don't know why i can't get this particular WL out of my mind for the past 3 months.
fcuk it and move on lah...
if you intend to go vn to look for her, just go there and enjoy her company for few days, pay her some amount and come back ALONE.

There are soooo many WL with the same faith and same story line.
Old 15-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
seriously if there's a way and i can make up some stories, i would avoid such thing at all cost. i don't want to cost my future for such matter. it's simply not worth it. i'm still young. i can attract normal girls but i just don't know why i can't get this particular WL out of my mind for the past 3 months. from some of my observation on her and analysis on her, i think she's the kind of WL who is kind hearted but have to work as WL because of her family pressure, especially her father who is a typical sick man of SEA.
one of the observation: she always go to pray at sima lu and temple at her place and everytime she wan to come in she will insist i keep going sima lu to pray for her so that she can come in successfully. when i ask her why would she pray that she can come in to work as WL which is not a good vocation. she say she told goddess that she come in to work because she need to give money to her parents and help to clear her family debt.

another of the observation: she actually got one SG bf. Long story cut short, i found out she was really pissed off when she found out her so-called bf go have fun with a few WL behind her back. only after that i start to pursue her consistently. the point of the story is i think she has the intention to find a good husband here to settle down. since the beginning, i have heard a few times, though i'm not sure if this is planned or what, it seems that she doesn't like vietnamese man because of her bad encounters like irresponsibilities, evil intention to bonk her, beating up women, drinking and gambling, lazy to work, inability to provide for the family with her father and some vietnamese guy she met back in her province.

Again, everything i encountered with this WL could be in the book though, which makes me thinking over and over again if this WL is a true love to me or what. everything is still very foggy and uncertain now. that is why i need to do my homework thoroughly and make sure the things i do is worth the risk i am taking. i know it's kind of stupid but love is blind applies although i think i am better much than i was 2 months ago at which i was like being a world top desperado.
because u already kc from her and u are new in viet scene

i hope to agree with u but the real fact is always the opposite

they like to go sima lu but pray to come back?she told u

u are wrong,her intention is to earn money and not to settle down first,unless u want to settle down with her

is plan,trust me,they will say like that but is true that most viet man is useless
Old 15-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if any WL can be more innovative to come up with a better story line. Maybe like because it's a national duty to become a WL for 2 years to prove that you are a viet etc etc. so many years roi and these WL still use same story line, listen until sian.
Old 15-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I wonder if any WL can be more innovative to come up with a better story line. Maybe like because it's a national duty to become a WL for 2 years to prove that you are a viet etc etc. so many years roi and these WL still use same story line, listen until sian.
they still think is useful cos some sg man still choose to believe or pity them rather than think with their head,so this kind of story will last cos new bro will come into the viet scene and start to know them

is not that viet girl are evil or what but always sg man should think before u act after knowing some of the facts from here but some still choose to ignore
Old 15-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

ilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovedoggie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now i understand a VB can like you and let you lam thinh with her but she may not love you. which means to say she can like some other guys and let them lam thinh with her too.

Old 15-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now i understand a VB can like you and let you lam thinh with her but she may not love you. which means to say she can like some other guys and let them lam thinh with her too.
hope you can accept this kind of girl as your wifey...haha...see her being kena "molest legally" and go hotel with other clients because she is earning money...also you dun know if she does RAW with other clients....oops say the bad word lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I am numbed to these stories...I can say these stories better than them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
There is a famous quote for this remark... I think namelo knows it best
i knew the famous naemlo quote..."she is different from other WL..."

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hope you can accept this kind of girl as your wifey...haha...see her being kena "molest legally" and go hotel with other clients because she is earning money...also you dun know if she does RAW with other clients....oops say the bad word lah...
actually i can accept a gf who does this kind of job. just make sure she wear protection and dun do anything that would get infected. BTW the one who gave me RAW is not the one i want to accompany to come into SG. the one who gave me RAW is another newbie WL i just met last week.

Old 15-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
actually i can accept a gf who does this kind of job. just make sure she wear protection and dun do anything that would get infected. BTW the one who gave me RAW is not the one i want to accompany to come into SG. the one who gave me RAW is another newbie WL i just met last week.
how did you know she is a newbie...

even she showed you her new passport...still dun meant she is a newbie...

let us share what is typical WL newbie traits...

1) scared stiff when working...
2) dun know what to talk or say...looks blur
3) dare not to go hotel or lam tinh for at least 2 months
4) dun know how to speak a word of english or mandarin...
5) uses the most basic phone...inside only has sis phone number...
6) wear not sexy and still decently dress...

even above cannot tell she is a newbies because they really xan XNN...

seniors can add to the list...

Old 15-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
how did you know she is a newbie...

even she showed you her new passport...still dun meant she is a newbie...

let us share what is typical WL newbie traits...

1) scared stiff when working...
2) dun know what to talk or say...looks blur
3) dare not to go hotel or lam tinh for at least 2 months
4) dun know how to speak a word of english or mandarin...
5) uses the most basic phone...inside only has sis phone number...
6) wear not sexy and still decently dress...

even above cannot tell she is a newbies because they really xan XNN...

seniors can add to the list...
allow me to furbish more details:

1) scared stiff when working... <--she not scared stiff but not pro at all. she dunno how to play with u and dunno how to turn u on at all. she's just like a normal gal sitting beside u in the club and try to break the ice. i met pro WL b4. i know how is it like. she show me her photo in her phone. she's a clubber and she act like a typical city gal.
2) dun know what to talk or say...looks blur <-- since she seems to accustomed to cheong places i don't think shes that blur
3) dare not to go hotel or lam tinh for at least 2 months <-- how do you come out with the figure of 2 months? do you mean to say for her first visit(extended 2 month stay) she don't dare to go out lam thinh? if they don't go out lam thinh during their first visit here they earned so much lesser or worse they will be in debt with their agent and they have a risk since they might not be able to come in for second time.
4) dun know how to speak a word of english or mandarin... <-- she speak minimal english
5) uses the most basic phone...inside only has sis phone number... <-- no she's not using basic phone. inside her phone all viet name.
6) wear not sexy and still decently dress... <-- i see almost every WL wear sexy regardless of they r new or not.

the main reason i think she's newbie is bcuz she don't really know how to liaise with customer on goin out to lam thinh. during our journey to my place, she has to call her friend and ask her friend to liaise with me regarding the price. i think this reason is good enough to prove she's newbie, at least newbie in terms of goin out with customer.

just like you said, i think your point 1, 2, 4 and 5 do not prove if a WL is new or not. some newbie WL can scared stiff but some can be not scared stiff but not too enthu as well. somewhere in between. some work for quite some time liao still scared stiff.

i would say we can't generalise them if they r new or not. just based on your feelings and i think nobody can help on this bcuz basically u r the one who encounter her face-to-face and you judge her body language and tonality.

nobody knows who u r and who she is. unless u tell a bro here to go to the ktv and try that number and c if she is new or not.

just my 2 cents and thoughts. no offence. peace.

Old 15-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
nobody knows who u r and who she is. unless u tell a bro here to go to the ktv and try that number and c if she is new or not.

just my 2 cents and thoughts. no offence. peace.
as long as we are sharing in this thread...there is no offence...

I met alot of bros...even has the honour to meet TS...

If you cum to my thread in my signature...I can tell you I met alot of them and some on regular basis...no longer wasting my time here...being going to hcm monthly for more than 4 yrs liao...

Old 15-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:

If you cum to my thread in my signature...I can tell you I met alot of them and some on regular basis...no longer wasting my time here...being going to hcm monthly for more than 4 yrs liao...
thanks bro Hurricane88. can i see u in hcm if i happen to be there? haha... joking

p/s: i'm so sorry that i didn't realise i make up a heated debate for quite some pages here in this thread. xin loi. my intention here is just to seek opinion and share my experience and encounters to everyone. thanks for helping/advising/remarking.

Old 15-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

bro,not every bro like u who can go there monthly,so they are restricted to JC girl so sometime they are at lost but your insight and experience to girl at vietnam and girl at sg small vietnam is a good one for them.
Old 15-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

Dont know xiao di like me got the chance or honour to meet TS or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1