The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Agree with what you say bro. but i also do believe there is genuine FR just have to do more research.

Over time you'll roughly know who can trust one lah. Important is to apply discount factor to all FR you read, so go there with less expectations and be pleasantly surprised. If not up to liking then reject Lor.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Another tell-tale sign of fake FR, in my view, are those that praise the okt in addition to the usual ringing endorsement of the FL. Others may disagree of coz.

I mean, quick response to booking / enquiries, hassle-free, and on-time is my minimum expectation of the fuck-shop if i am paying that amount in full. Why the need to praise or emphasize these normal expectations?

And if okt really give extra like discount etc. i won't post out in public for fear of spoiling market. I'll rather keep to myself
Old 08-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spoken like a true old bird! Hahah I also agree with the previous bro that there are long time lurkers because I'm also one of them but decided to post a few recently.

Actually it's pretty easy to differentiate based on the language. Those overly exaggerated, full of praise of everything from the journey there to the food nearby, you sorta know something is not quite right, haha. Anyway, my FR on May coming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Another tell-tale sign of fake FR, in my view, are those that praise the okt in addition to the usual ringing endorsement of the FL. Others may disagree of coz.

I mean, quick response to booking / enquiries, hassle-free, and on-time is my minimum expectation of the fuck-shop if i am paying that amount in full. Why the need to praise or emphasize these normal expectations?

And if okt really give extra like discount etc. i won't post out in public for fear of spoiling market. I'll rather keep to myself
Old 08-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Viola from LB
bloody hell you guys keeping the good stuff to yourself
lucky uncle decide to try her and alli can say is die die must try

solid bbbj and fj.
body is 100/100 with all natural 36c. slim and fair too!
looks wise, model grade with a very sharp nose.
photo don't do her justice at all.

only downside is no frenching. but she's probably the best one out there at the current moment imho.
Nice Fr, cant up u ..anymore

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 08-09-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Cherry from air angels look familiar. Is she formerly from et88. She looks good but her photos look overly psed
Old 08-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Wasted.. will go if git drenching though got one fr did say she fremches well...
Will wait for more frs.to ascertain
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Viola from LB
bloody hell you guys keeping the good stuff to yourself
lucky uncle decide to try her and alli can say is die die must try

solid bbbj and fj.
body is 100/100 with all natural 36c. slim and fair too!
looks wise, model grade with a very sharp nose.
photo don't do her justice at all.

only downside is no frenching. but she's probably the best one out there at the current moment imho.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
Waswas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried May yesterday evening.

There's nothing more to be said really. However I can't help but think that she looks different from the pics - maybe 70-70% resemblance at best. That said, she's truly a slim SYT that is fun loving and bubbly by nature - this is something you can't really fake I guess.

Her body is super smooth when she rub your thighs between hers you can feel it and the way she snuggles up is seriously a feeling to die for knowing there's a cute young girl next to you.

Her catbath is slow and seductive and probably one of the best I've experienced. The BBBJ though, not great with little suction. She allow painting and fingering tried to put 2 fingers in but she laughed and stopped me.

As usual for 2nd shot I asked for COF and she laughed and said $50 bucks more ok? I tried to playfully bargain and she kept laughing but I know $50 is the minimum la so agreed .. Problem is when it was time to shoot she turn her side of her face and most of it fell on the floor cos she was sitting there licking my balls while I was on the bed. Fiona is different, she will take it ! Hahaha.

Btw she's from LAOS not Thailand and can surprise you with a lil Chinese.

All in all, if you're there to release then yes cos she's meticulous and slow in her methods so no rush but she doesn't seem to like small talk and from time to time she'll say go toilet but spends 7-10 mins outside.

Heard she's leaving on Sunday so that'll be my one and only time. For the rest, fast hand fast leg

If you like this FR, appreciate the up points! Thanks!
Old 08-09-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Over time you'll roughly know who can trust one lah. Important is to apply discount factor to all FR you read, so go there with less expectations and be pleasantly surprised. If not up to liking then reject Lor.
Used to book a particular FL and to me she is great even though others say she isn't. Indeed FRs are subjective and hence should not be wholly accepted.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

late FR, last weekend. Lilly from Airangel

Looks: 9/10 good looking pretty girl
Body: 7.5/10 nice body, enhanced boobs
BBBJ: 7/10 good service
Frenching: 5/10 light kissing only. no french
FJ: 7.5/10 tried a few difference positions, accommodating and good service
GFE: 5/10 don't get me wrong, service was good and she was accommodating but felt quite transactional, not a lot of conversation, no frenching.....
Overall: 7/10 overall was decent experience but wont RTF, I prefer more GFE type
Old 08-09-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Onederland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOnederland deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post

There's nothing more to be said really. However I can't help but think that she looks different from the pics - maybe 70-70% resemblance at best. That said, she's truly a slim SYT that is fun loving and bubbly by nature - this is something you can't really fake I guess.

Her body is super smooth when she rub your thighs between hers you can feel it and the way she snuggles up is seriously a feeling to die for knowing there's a cute young girl next to you.

Her catbath is slow and seductive and probably one of the best I've experienced. The BBBJ though, not great with little suction. She allow painting and fingering tried to put 2 fingers in but she laughed and stopped me.

As usual for 2nd shot I asked for COF and she laughed and said $50 bucks more ok? I tried to playfully bargain and she kept laughing but I know $50 is the minimum la so agreed .. Problem is when it was time to shoot she turn her side of her face and most of it fell on the floor cos she was sitting there licking my balls while I was on the bed. Fiona is different, she will take it ! Hahaha.

All in all, if you're there to release then yes cos she's meticulous and slow in her methods so no rush but she doesn't seem to like small talk and from time to time she'll say go toilet but spends 7-10 mins outside.

Heard she's leaving on Sunday so that'll be my one and only time. For the rest, fast hand fast leg

Hi my good bro, very interested to try her.
What is her link?
Up you my humble 6 points.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
summit448 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Maybe one of the office guys using account forgot to log out hahahaha
I like your statement.....
Old 08-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 16
bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!bj_dragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doldrums View Post
boobs are fake, i can feel its hardness and under both boobs there are small thin scars. easily seen when shes lying on her back...
Ah ok my bad. As you can tell from my FR I wasn't really into her at all so didn't really play much with them.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold

Just tried her and I agree that it's at most 70% resemblance to the photo. Bro Alfred if you're reading this, please continue to take videos of the girls and post the correct link. I think now all the video links leads you to alexis video.

May is really an syt but I realise maybe that's not really my thing. And she's a bit too skinny for my liking. Boobs are probably A cup. She is friendly and hardworking though. Gave me a massage in between shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waswas View Post

Old 08-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Used to book a particular FL and to me she is great even though others say she isn't. Indeed FRs are subjective and hence should not be wholly accepted.
sometimes the ladies arent all that professional (thats what people likes isnt it?) and well being human does have preferences themselves too, thus varies the entire experience between individuals.

i mean some cust are really silvered haired uncles or outta shape, cant expect these ladies to be all smiles unless they are totally professional about it.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
FapMeister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

First time writing a FR so give chance bros
had Cherry from air angel on 8/9 at 8:30pm, OKT was very prompt with replies

Looks: She has extremely sexy eyes, makes her very pretty hehe
BBBJ: Nice technique 10/10
Frenching: Yes
FJ: tried many different positions, VERY accommodating and GOOD technique
GFE: Really really high, hugs and kisses you while resting
Overall: Overall was really great, confirm RTF if i have the time and money, shes leaving on the 30th and pls to all bros treat her well, shes really a very friendly gal who wants to please.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1