The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i give my girlfriend
year 1-2 $150 monthly....
year 2-3 $200 monthly....
year 3-5 $300 monthly....

plus occasional request for more....
If you write here one year ago, it will be good for me..

Now I give one Ban gai usd 150 a month. I ask her why she dun work in Vietnam as with my allowances, she have more money, she say work in Vietnam little money. They rather do nothing at home and wait for money to come.

One vn girl tell me in Vietnam, if a guy has no money to take care of the family, people will say is the fault of the wife... She say is their culture..

For guys that think that marrying a vn girl is good due to this, you are wrong, you are the rich foreigner.. Is in their cultures also.. Haha
Old 10-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!

Vietnam's per capita income is about US$1010 per year. Or US$84 per month.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Too much ??? How much is too much ... Who can tell u is too much? It's ur WIFE n I believe no one can specifically tell you how much.

Unless you are talking that she is JUST ur ban gai ,,, yes ... Maybe you can ask for a reference guide .... I believe if u follow or read the thread, you will get what I mean

There are many discussion On how much we give to our Vn 'gf' so that we fo not appear that we are rich to them ...

As for WIFE, basically they are not much discussion as it is your wife n you are committed to take care of them ... GF is a different case altogether

Like bro hurricane said ... Why not tell us how much u give ? Is she ur wife or is she ur gf ?
fuck you lar, im just asking, if you dont tel me is ok, why talk so much fucker.
becosz i dont know how much is enough to her, i give her $800/- plus to her parent in vietnam thats why i ask. fuck you again if you want to zap me go ahead, but i'm still around here fucker
Old 10-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
fuck you lar, im just asking, if you dont tel me is ok, why talk so much fucker.
becosz i dont know how much is enough to her, i give her $800/- plus to her parent in vietnam thats why i ask. fuck you again if you want to zap me go ahead, but i'm still around here fucker
1st ... I already answer you ....

This is just my another comment ... This show that you never read the post properly ...

Anyway it's a Good comment ..... I won't zap u ... Zap you for f**k ... I UPZ you ... UPZ you for f**king me. Long time never F**k already ... Shiok but abit pain lah ....

Cannot understand the comment n you want to f**k people off. Come in here for wat? Come in here to being spoon-feeded ????

Want to F**k me again?

U around here or not , u think I care or other people care?

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 20
Ange|Boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Are you asking us whether 800 is too much to give or are you telling us that you can afford to give 800.

Either way, your attitude is too bad, this is a forum, u ask and people answer, thats it, why go around "F"ing around....

Gals Conquest in China:
HK, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hunan, Sichuan, Henan, Xian, Shenzhen, Fujian,Shantou, Hubei, Yunan Banna Tribe , GuangXi Zhuang Tribe and counting
Old 10-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
xyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Read my comment to Kangtou, if he provide me the range earlier for me one year, it will be good.

I used to give my ex $1k.. Haha, it is way too much. Now the most I give me new ban gai is usd200.

They practically do nothing at home. They survive so long without our allowances, what make you think they will die if we give them lesser.

Also, do not be rude to others la. Shysaint is one if the helpful and friendlier people in the forum.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wishy51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.. its practically impossible to do so without agent unless she's a highflyer here w/PR status..
Old 10-06-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=

that's for his legal married wife and a new born baby...[/QUOTE]

Ok, noted in this context, then it is fair...wife and child, not ban gai.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 752 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
Read my comment to Kangtou, if he provide me the range earlier for me one year, it will be good.

I used to give my ex $1k.. Haha, it is way too much. Now the most I give me new ban gai is usd200.

They practically do nothing at home. They survive so long without our allowances, what make you think they will die if we give them lesser.

Also, do not be rude to others la. Shysaint is one if the helpful and friendlier people in the forum.
my girlfriend has different thinking from most viet gals. she don't laze around at home. she also don't like her sisters and abled family members to laze around. she will scold them if they laze for too long, help them find work. scold them again if work half way give up. my girlfriend practically cannot rest and laze around. even off day also find things to do.

i have only give allowance to this one and only real girlfriend and soon to be wife.

as what shysaint said.... a wife.... i can give her everything.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Ok, noted in this context, then it is fair...wife and child, not ban gai.
Hahaha the amount I guess I just right ... I guess lah .... If got more I give more, slowly keep in the bank of Vietnam ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
i give my girlfriend
year 1-2 $150 monthly....
year 2-3 $200 monthly....
year 3-5 $300 monthly....

plus occasional request for more....
Bro kt ... Now is 5 years n more roi ... So is $450 n above plus +++

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by chen_zhen View Post
This thread is created by singviet
Thank You and with contributions from fellow samsters, this thread has grown.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Troi oi Bro, don't f**k here and f**k there la. I can understand your feeling. Sometimes when we ask a question, we expect to get a direct answer, but when such respond doesn't come, we get agitated. But sometimes, fellow samsters need more information so that they can give you a better answer.

I feel that $800 is too much to give to a ban gai. Of course it depends on how much you earn per month and what committments you have. You got to let your ban gai know that she and her family members should work and your monthly contribution is just something extra to supplement her income. $800 is around 13 million VND, if she and her parents stay in province, they do not need so much money. Have one thing in mind, if she's meant to be yours, she will be yours. If you attract her by money, she will only stay with you when she feels you have the money, when you don't have the money, she will go off. Often, they will come up with special request like Handphones, Motorbikes, parents sick etc. So keep eyes open and pocket shut, if want to give, $300 to $400 a month is more than enough.
Old 10-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
my girlfriend has different thinking from most viet gals. she don't laze around at home. she also don't like her sisters and abled family members to laze around. she will scold them if they laze for too long, help them find work. scold them again if work half way give up. my girlfriend practically cannot rest and laze around. even off day also find things to do.

i have only give allowance to this one and only real girlfriend and soon to be wife.

as what shysaint said.... a wife.... i can give her everything.
for this,i beg to differ cos i think i will not give my viet wife or sg wife everything cos i believe man must always have at least your own money at your side without letting her know
Old 10-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
If you write here one year ago, it will be good for me..

Now I give one Ban gai usd 150 a month. I ask her why she dun work in Vietnam as with my allowances, she have more money, she say work in Vietnam little money. They rather do nothing at home and wait for money to come.One vn girl tell me in Vietnam, if a guy has no money to take care of the family, people will say is the fault of the wife... She say is their culture..

For guys that think that marrying a vn girl is good due to this, you are wrong, you are the rich foreigner.. Is in their cultures also.. Haha
for this i agree,is most of their mindset already.they prefer not to have around 150 usd per month salary for normal resturant waitress than to laze around.no money spend already then borrow here,borrow there.

i ask my wife why she no ask her sister to work as waitress,she say money little bit and tired.i told her is better than having zero income every month.but seriously is very little,i must admit thats why the traffic police there or civil servant earn a lot cos of corrupted mind
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1