The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
or little vietnam in singapore
u can only find vietnamese CUNTS in Vietnam or little vietnam. If u want Vietnamese WIFE.. the process is more complex. How nice if the most complex lifetime question for men can be answered with just 1 sentence.....

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 07-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlobaloba View Post
where to find a vietnamese wife without going thru agent ?
hihi...where huh...actually where oso has wet wetnamese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
u can only find vietnamese CUNTS in Vietnam or little vietnam. If u want Vietnamese WIFE.. the process is more complex. How nice if the most complex lifetime question for men can be answered with just 1 sentence.....
i luv this answer...hehe...bravo...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i totally agree with you. The next thing is that i believe fate brings 2 person together, so even if you look very hard, you may just find cunts to satisfy your sexual needs and empty your pockets
Old 08-06-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
i totally agree with you. The next thing is that i believe fate brings 2 person together, so even if you look very hard, you may just find cunts to satisfy your sexual needs and empty your pockets
Totally agree

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 08-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

depending on how you see the word "wife", some may want a life-partner (share all the sweet and sour together), some want to get a wife under various preasures (family, social or haha physical needs). Therefore the process of looking for a wife could be as complicated as sending up a satelite... or could be as simple as ABC.

yes, agreed with you that this complex or simple question, can or cannot be answered with just one sentence or need a 200 pages thesis?

haha..... talk cock a bit la, life is so stressful in singapor

Quote:

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkyin1 View Post
At last, after 1 week of reading to reach here.
Thank you all the bros for the input to this informative thread. It is really a interesting and fun thread. It let me know more about vietnam culture and vietnamese girls.
Hope with all this information, i can better understand my ban gai, but still need to take lots of time and effort to observe her.
Thanks again to all the bros for the effort to make this thread become informative.
keep reading this thread daily...you will learn a lot...

Old 08-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you all the bros for the input to this informative thread. It is really a interesting and fun thread. It let me know more about vietnam culture and vietnamese girls.
Hope with all this information, i can better understand my ban gai, but still need to take lots of time and effort to observe her.
Thanks again to all the bros for the effort to make this thread become informative.
Glad you find this thread useful and informative. Join in for discussion .
Old 08-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Read ur thread ...

Nothing to talk about for now and I believe u are current reading n analyzing ...

Just to add ...

Fate ... Be observant ... Be Sensible ... Be Patient ... Available time ... Be Open to their cultures ... Always Learning ...

This few are the most important criterias ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro,
would like to check with you guys, how much $ you give to your wife for allowance? just comparing dont know i'm giving her too much?
Old 09-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
hi bro,
would like to check with you guys, how much $ you give to your wife for allowance? just comparing dont know i'm giving her too much?
Now poor man ... Only give usd200 for every 2 weeks ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 09-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 16
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Now poor man ... Only give usd200 for every 2 weeks ...
US$200 every 2 weeks = US$400 per month.
This is A LOT of money in Vn terms roi. My co pays US$300 to good Eng-speaking graduates in HCM.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro,
why dun you tell us how much you give...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
US$200 every 2 weeks = US$400 per month.
This is A LOT of money in Vn terms roi. My co pays US$300 to good Eng-speaking graduates in HCM.
that's for his legal married wife and a new born baby...

Old 09-06-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chen_zhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This thread is created by singviet
Old 09-06-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bro,
Too much ??? How much is too much ... Who can tell u is too much? It's ur WIFE n I believe no one can specifically tell you how much.

Unless you are talking that she is JUST ur ban gai ,,, yes ... Maybe you can ask for a reference guide .... I believe if u follow or read the thread, you will get what I mean

There are many discussion On how much we give to our Vn 'gf' so that we fo not appear that we are rich to them ...

As for WIFE, basically they are not much discussion as it is your wife n you are committed to take care of them ... GF is a different case altogether

Like bro hurricane said ... Why not tell us how much u give ? Is she ur wife or is she ur gf ?

2015 pts in 2015
Old 10-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi bro,
i give my girlfriend
year 1-2 $150 monthly....
year 2-3 $200 monthly....
year 3-5 $300 monthly....

plus occasional request for more....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1