The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yup, share yr view bro...yah, a bit worried for them even tonight w/o their wonderboy striker from Denmark n add to that McDisaster n Lindelflop in defence both of whom r weak defenders who leak goals in easily is not a good sign even though the 4 regular pundits r rooting for them to win tonight...they prolly might change their predictions if they know that Hojlund won't be playing n the other 2 defenders are...but let's hope lady luck which they need a lot of to win their games smiles on them again tonight....mustn't let Citeh take the title again this season...let Pool hv it as a farewell gift to Klopp is better...

btw with that striker not playing whilst the 2 defenders r in front of a weak GK, they will never be able to beat their neighbours in blue...they will be lucky if they can get just 1 point
Alamak, what happened bro?!

Guess just have to hope for reverse psychology effect against City next!
Old 25-02-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

There were a few key points.

1. Shaw penetrative impact down the left could not be replicated by Lindelof.
Shaw's importance can be seen in this match as he was a driving force for Rashford to provide an attacking threat down the left previously.
No Shaw, nothing significant down the left.

2. Hojlund missing thru injury means a reshuffle on AML, AMR and SC. Rashford naturally is selected as SC. But statistics showed he is not effective as a SC. To fill up the void on AML, Garnacho was moved back to the left. This is somewhat a break in rhythm as Garnacho had started to play out his best on the right in previous matches.
ETH probably wanted to fill in newboy Forson, so he move Garnacho to the left since Garnacho did play on the left initial starting out. So Forson plays on the right.
Which is kind of intriguing as ETH appears to have lost patience with his pet Antony. Starting Forson ahead of Antony.

Unfortunately, the trio do not seemed to click and did not managed to threaten Fulham much.

3. The speedy Iwobi is a timebomb and the pussies were given full ample warning in the first half. The introduction of sturdy tanker Adama Traore in the 77th minute was a master stroke as he bull doze his way thru midfield to provide that killer pass to Iwobi to sink the pussies in the 7th minute of added time.

I seriously think ETH should cultivate another hitman to stand in for Hojlund in case of injury. As of now, I think McTom is the best candidate. He can also be deployed down the right as AMR.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-02-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Alamak, what happened bro?!

Guess just have to hope for reverse psychology effect against City next!
However much of psychology u use on this team of deadwoods is no use....once they lose their few good players, the whole team do not know wat they hv to do to win their match...seems like they r going backwards once again ..their defence is starting to leak goals once again with so many useless defenders at the same time their so called strikers r struggling to score goals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Manchester United. Always

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11246 / Power: 54
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I am not really sure what to say.
Very disappointed, and also ashamed, that Man Utd lost at Old Trafford.
Gave Fulham its first ever win at Old Trafford.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However much of psychology u use on this team of deadwoods is no use....once they lose their few good players, the whole team do not know wat they hv to do to win their match...seems like they r going backwards once again ..their defence is starting to leak goals once again with so many useless defenders at the same time their so called strikers r struggling to score goals
Still wish your red devils all the very best against city next bro
Old 26-02-2024, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Still wish your red devils all the very best against city next bro
Only way park the bus just like against Liverpool and hope for a 0-0 draw

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-02-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
If the GK is DDG, there is still a slim chance.
With gorilla Onana, sorry, I see AOS coming.

Actually, nowadays, I watch the matches with not much anticipation and excitement. Because I know there is a chance of pussies losing and conceding early goals.
Perhaps, it is good for my heart too.

Perhaps, the most important task on hand now for baldy head is plan for the next match. FA Cup 5th round against Forest at City Ground. 29 Feb 3.45am.
Baldy head last chance for a silver ware.

Old 27-02-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
I am not really sure what to say.
Very disappointed, and also ashamed, that Man Utd lost at Old Trafford.
Gave Fulham its first ever win at Old Trafford.
Yes, it's malu ..not so long ago they hv been generously giving bottom teams their 1st ever win at the theatre of dreams ...it's turned into a theatre of nightmare for them instead...

Remember not long ago, they were beaten 3-0 by Bournemouth n even by Nottingham forest also on a new manager bounce, teams that r near bottom of the table...this is not the only record baldy has broken for the club....there r many others, too many to mention again here...

they seem to think that Fulham is a team they can easily walk over but little did they know that they were going to be rolled over by them instead...must be the shock of their lives but sad thing is baldy n the team doesn't seem to care or learn the lesson or know the shame they r exposed to if they lose to bottom teams esp

Last edited by Rickey; 27-02-2024 at 08:25 AM.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
If the GK is DDG, there is still a slim chance.
With gorilla Onana, sorry, I see AOS coming.

Actually, nowadays, I watch the matches with not much anticipation and excitement. Because I know there is a chance of pussies losing and conceding early goals.
Perhaps, it is good for my heart too.

Perhaps, the most important task on hand now for baldy head is plan for the next match. FA Cup 5th round against Forest at City Ground. 29 Feb 3.45am.
Baldy head last chance for a silver ware.
He n they will not make it... not even sure if they can get past Nott Forest with slow runners n players like Maguire, Lindelflop in defence n Eriksson in midfield ...they won't get past Pool or their mighty neighbours in blue even if they manage to get to the semi finals or finals...they can kiss the FA Cup good bye too

Old 27-02-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
There were a few key points.

1. Shaw penetrative impact down the left could not be replicated by Lindelof.
Shaw's importance can be seen in this match as he was a driving force for Rashford to provide an attacking threat down the left previously.
No Shaw, nothing significant down the left.

2. Hojlund missing thru injury means a reshuffle on AML, AMR and SC. Rashford naturally is selected as SC. But statistics showed he is not effective as a SC. To fill up the void on AML, Garnacho was moved back to the left. This is somewhat a break in rhythm as Garnacho had started to play out his best on the right in previous matches.
ETH probably wanted to fill in newboy Forson, so he move Garnacho to the left since Garnacho did play on the left initial starting out. So Forson plays on the right.
Which is kind of intriguing as ETH appears to have lost patience with his pet Antony. Starting Forson ahead of Antony.

Unfortunately, the trio do not seemed to click and did not managed to threaten Fulham much.

3. The speedy Iwobi is a timebomb and the pussies were given full ample warning in the first half. The introduction of sturdy tanker Adama Traore in the 77th minute was a master stroke as he bull doze his way thru midfield to provide that killer pass to Iwobi to sink the pussies in the 7th minute of added time.

I seriously think ETH should cultivate another hitman to stand in for Hojlund in case of injury. As of now, I think McTom is the best candidate. He can also be deployed down the right as AMR.
Thumps up to u bro for such a detailed analysis...u can take over from bro Ilovepantyhose already...he will be out of a job here soon or is he already..haha

Last edited by Rickey; 27-02-2024 at 12:45 AM.
Old 27-02-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Park the bus too long n for the whole match 90 minutes + extra time also risky as this allows n let the opposition team to bombard their goal relentlessly wave after wave non-stop...matter of time sure kenna goals...get hit by how many depends on how panic they becum after kenna hit by 2 or 3 goals ...then complete collapse n surrender n get thrashed by Pool or City 6-0 etc, etc...this happened many times b4 already...sigh

Last edited by Rickey; 27-02-2024 at 12:47 AM.
Old 27-02-2024, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thumps up to u bro for such a detailed analysis...u can take over from bro Ilovepantyhose already...he will be out of a job here soon or is he already..haha
Bro ILPH just vanished like that.
Maybe he got another round of Manchester Utd interview, invited by Sir Jim, to replace baldy head.

Last edited by lacoruna69; 27-02-2024 at 10:07 PM.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
That is all i can ask for bro
Old 29-02-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
not even sure if they can get past Nott Forest with slow runners n players like Maguire, Lindelflop in defence n Eriksson in midfield ..
Good, they got past Nottingham Forest alright early this morning in the FA Cup Round 5 but by a slender one goal score 1-0 scored by Casemiro...

not a convincing win, a hard fought one near the end of the game... luckily only Lindelof was playing not the other 2 ...Antony nearly scored a goal hitting the crossbar ...Forest were quite good kept bombarding their goal at every opportunity n fortunately the gorilla GK is improving n stopped abt 2 certain goals ...but don't think they will get past Pool or Citeh in the final or semi-final

Old 29-02-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good, they got past Nottingham Forest alright early this morning in the FA Cup Round 5 but by a slender one goal score 1-0 scored by Casemiro...
McTom also got 2 headers saved.
This shows how much impact McTom can make given the license to roam forward.

But overall, the team didn't play well, maybe except Dalot and Onana. I nearly fall asleep in the 2nd half, until Casemiro strikes.
Even then, it was heart stopping moments as the VAR was reviewing for potential offiside, but lady luck was on the Devils side and the goal was given.

Next opponent will be Liverpool.
Klopp had managed to raise a group of 'kids" helping him to win the Carabao Cup and beat Southampton in the FA Cup.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1