The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-08-2007, 02:28 AM
dandydandan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Fucking in the public area

Hi,
I still remember my first time with my gf when I was living in HK still. It was in Ocean Park's Water World. We were resting in one of the play pools after all the slides and lazy pools... It was a well hidden corner in the water park. Water only came up to our below our chests.

We kissed and touched and when the call of instinct is too much for us to withstand... I slipped my lil bro out from my swimming trunk and tried to achieve the very 1st sex of my life... It took several tries and much help of my gf. We were sitting facing each other and she on top of me..... It was great... and only afterwards did we realised that the cable car went right on top of us.... so we may have given the park visitors free shows..... We enjoyed it so much.. we did it again..

My second most memorable outdoor fuck was on Repulse Bay... This is one of the most popular outdoor fuck venue in HK... at night, the beach is unlit and every 5 meters you would find beach mat and dark shapes moving and sounds of panting.... The best point of this place is that you could enjoy stunning sunset and the romantic atmosphere to set the mood right before great fuck.

No choice in HK, there's always family members at home, and very seldom you get to have your own room. We've to be very inventive using outdoor places to satisfy our needs... places I'd tried.... fitting rooms in dept stores, parks, hill tops while hiking, upper floor of the last tram....

Now living in Singapore, got more privacy, so very seldom do it in public.... only tried it in fitting room in Polo in Suntec, and chijms.
Old 25-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I've done so far weekly at MSCP at Jurong area in the early morning with my
FB, very fun, but in car. Cannot do outside cos sometimes those late workers
come back to park.
Is this at one of the many newly completed flats?
Old 25-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 19
Book-keeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Din know Bayan is so happening. Pls pardon mi for my ignorance... Singapore gt such place? If dun have... which is the nearest one to Singaore?
Actually Sentosa Resort also have a similar private pool villa unit that you can try... However, I am don't think it is as beautiful as Bayan Tree.
Old 25-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 23
Kid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of lightKid A is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Brudders,

Have a new FB...early days so still honeymoon period. No matter what we do, we always seem to end up shagging at the stairs outside her house. She loves doggie so we have done it almost everytime I drop her back. One night, about a week ago, we were doing the doggie when I looked across and saw another couple shagging against their car at the MSCP (for those living in Bishan, it's near the CPF building). It was quite a moment...funny in some ways but quite shiok coz it felt like the heat of the night was getting everyone in the mood. I felt so high that I pulled my FB to the front gate of her house and farked her there - doggy style of coz. She was sooo nervous but so turned on also. Top it all off - she drank every drop of me.

Peace,

Kid A
Old 25-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Good for u kid... Treat Ur FB well.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 25-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 18
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Singapore don't have, at least not a Banyan Tree. It's a top end spa resort, where people go there for spa treatments/holidays or golfing etc. The nearest is in Bintan, but the one I went to was in Phuket. I think Bintan has pool villas as well but not sure how private they are. They have seafront villas so maybe you can have audience from yachts moored outside the resort! Must try next time

www.banyantree.com
Thanks for the info!
Old 26-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
supervin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All Bro here ..
Me just sharing my humble experience .. is not sex but rather it is bbbj and petting ..

I did it with a WOMEN AT THE CAUSE WAY WHEREBY I CAN SEE THE SEA AND NICE SCENIC VIEW OF MALAYSIA ... AND ASO AT SUNGEI BULOH WET LAND BIRD VIEWING TOWER.
Old 27-08-2007, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it will be great if some bros can consolidate all the places and put them in a list. next time we can refer to the list to try out.
Old 27-08-2007, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 19
P.A.P is a name known to allP.A.P is a name known to allP.A.P is a name known to allP.A.P is a name known to allP.A.P is a name known to allP.A.P is a name known to all

Excellent thread.
Old 27-08-2007, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Wahkaoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its a bout 6am in the morning, I was awake to go to the toilet when I saw this malay couple at the opposite void deck and she seems to be giving the guy a good shake! woke up with the sight, I sneaked to the side of the window observing more..she BJ him and little and he came shortly. she wiped him off and they continue small plays before starting his kup kias and leave.

Interesting morning!
Old 30-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Bring my Girlfriend to the staff bungaloes at ntu, was stting on the swing bench and we started to make up and slowly pulled up her shirt to suck her two juicy breast plus gave her with fingeringand i was turn on as to do in the the school in the first time. was nice asthe moon is full. wolf mode on.. then she gave me a warm bbbj as i do not have cd, fo not continueing fj
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 31-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
pcfj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypcfj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pick up some useful tips here on where to bonk. Thanks.
Old 31-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
twinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samstertwinseeker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

it's been some weeks of outstation surveying vendor's plants, when i was finally back in office, Mya automatically showed up in my office. she gave me the jealous look, as though i owe her some explanation.

me: y u staring at me like that? what did i do?
mya: ..... maybe.....
me: c'mon [tapping my lap]
mya: [sashay over, legs spread wide butt facing me & she leaned fwd] notice something different today?
me: erm, let's see [hands roam her firm round rear], everything seems perfectly normal
mya: wrong answer, try again
me: [hands roaming her round ass again] babe, feels perfectly normal to me
mya: seems like u're forgetting something
me: what have i missed? ur ass feels perfect to me..... arent u gonna take a seat on my lap [tapping my lap once more]
mya: not if u noticed anything differnt [she bends further fwd stretching her tight skirt]
me: [staring hard] babe, did u lock the door when u come in?
mya: its not the 1st time i'm in your office, of course i know the drill
me: got it! i know what's different today
mya: [turns around delighted, knelt between my legs] u've figured, so tell me, what's different today?
me: u're ready for me, wearing nothing underneath!
mya: smart! now, the reward [she undid my pants, pulled everything down to my ankles & attacked my privates like a famished refugee]

<made her sit on my table, lifted her skirt up & started eating her neat beaver, pumped her there n then & exploded inside her. she stuffed a few sheets of tissue paper underneath & excused herself>

mya: [on the way out], i'll meet u at the tennis court at lunch ok?
me: lunch at the tennis court?
mya: yes, i've booked the court, prepared a welcome back surprise for u.
me: surprise?! i can't wait, ok, see u at noon.

to be continued....
Old 11-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
Keong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of lightKeong19 is a glorious beacon of light

Old 11-12-2007, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supervin View Post
All Bro here ..
Me just sharing my humble experience .. is not sex but rather it is bbbj and petting ..

I did it with a WOMEN AT THE CAUSE WAY WHEREBY I CAN SEE THE SEA AND NICE SCENIC VIEW OF MALAYSIA ...
That is amazing!But think again,if kena caught,sure go straight to both countries newspaper headline!Definitely not for bro with weak heart.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1