The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-07-2016, 05:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

got phobia to try FLD1

behind every of those tempting photos is actually a much darker, older, rough skinned and stretched tomyum momma (all siam-kehs has given birth before)
Old 13-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and for newbies there's no more FRs, just "doctored" FRs, okts are more sophisticated than u r actually
Old 13-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Bros, any one tried MICA from Monte29 recently?
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=616668
Old 13-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!

Anyone try before amy from thai avenue? Naturals?
Old 13-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
vanlorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Bess from PS

Had this gem last week and it turn out to be an awesome experience.
This girl might not have the model height, looks or figure but the best thing about Bess is her GFE.

We caught up and talked abit after which she started teasing me. She fondled my lil bro and it started to grow. Seeing that, she smiled and we undressed for shower.

During the shower, she will use her body to rub against mine and her butt against my lil bro. Always loved this type of shower action

We went to bed and started kissing each other. Her boobs is enhanced but she has very sensitive, soft and brown nipples to play with. End my first round in cowgirl and she looked really sexy while she was on top.

We cuddled and hug each other after that. Really loved that short period of time coz her GFE was really captivating. Not only she has captured my heart,but also my mind now

Bess strong point is her GFE. She will pamper and take care of u.
Will definitely return for her before she goes back.
Old 13-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 16
mattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of lightmattrayham is a glorious beacon of light

Not an FR but a question.

Any old time bros who are long customers of Pacific Stars remember this gal named Yonina?

She came here only once years back in 2013.

I think I just spotted her a few days back in a bus down town. Face and body barely changed after 3 years.

I'm not senile or old but I am 90% sure it's her, 'cos back then I frequented her and in fact we went on a short fuck holiday trip after she finished her work, kept in touch for a while then lost contact.

Just wondering if she's working now under another stable, or just here for holiday.

Missed her. Great sex and GFE. More for tall Minah model lovers' taste.
Old 13-07-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 11
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Kira from airangel look great any body had tried?
Old 13-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Tried Pan from Thai Avenue, here is a quick FR

Looks: 8/10 (Really quite pretty with dimples)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup i guess)
Body: 6/10 (curvy, i prefer proportional body more)
BBBJ: 7/10 (not much tongue use, suction ok la)
CIM: NA
Frenching: I think she don't french, ask but was rejected
FJ: 7/10 (willing to change position and quite accommodating)
RTF: Nope, too many targets to try.

OKT rating: 8/10 (Friendly and patient towards my queries)
Old 13-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Take care good luck !!

Last edited by Keiko104; 13-07-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: See wrong !!!
Old 13-07-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
BroR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBroR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RukBoutique View Post
Hi bro. Just to clarify. There is no Rum boutique. If you mean Ruk Boutique, that will be me. And no, I am still operational.
LOL simi lanjiao hahahahahahaha
Old 13-07-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pls give me heavy rain ....

Last edited by Keiko104; 13-07-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Old 13-07-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
marlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymarlborosmoker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

(Airangel Model Kira)
Name: Kira *Newcomer* (She introduced herself as ki)
Age: Claimed to be 23 (But looks really pretty, her pics on the site are 100% accurate.)
Nationality: Thai
Face: 10/10 (Can’t fault anything personally; cute, innocent-looking who’s exactly my type.)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim Petite body which completes her ‘pretty’ image. Not everyone will like shorter girls though, and she’s not a boobs lover fan so I’m knocking off a few points for that.)
BBBJ: 7/10 (She is not so exp but she is hard working.)
Pussy: 9/10 (Clean and crazy responsive, complete with pussy grinding on tongue & the thigh head-clamp – just the way I like it. Score is short of a perfect 10 in case others don’t.)
FJ/Moan: 10/10 (She’s also quite responsive during FJ. Awarded full marks for getting me to come twice in a 5 – 10 min span.)
Overall: 8.5/10 (I got on extremely well with her during the TCSS bits, which contributed to the GFE illusion. That, in turn, improved the overall experience – hence the perfect score.)
Old 13-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
moso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Which stable bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by C120 View Post
Actually wanted to book Jane but timing cant fit so bro recommend Betty and i really never regret the decision i make... I really had a wonderful session with Betty last night. The location was discreet and nice the only bad point is towel too small.

The below rates is what i get from Betty

Looks 7/10 :
The display pic look like her, she has a very horny CFM look... like bonking a av star ;D

Attitude 9.5/10 :
Her attitude is very good, like to chat and service you Gao Gao like a king

Body 8.5/10 :
Small and abit baby fat on her but i like it when hugging her and bonking her..

Boobs C cup :
I like it very much especially her near to pinkish nipple make me suck and tickle until damn shiok... and her nipple is good for sucking... and she very sensitive on her nipples

Frenching 12/10 :
Abit of frenching at first but after shower the moment on bed she will rape u with her tongue... we been tongue lock from the moment action start till i step out of the door.

Cat bathe 8/10 :
Lick u everywhere especially your little bro balls...

BBbj 8.5/10 :
Got the suction there but is ok for me as i not bbbj lover..

Fingering / Painting 9/10 :
She get wet damn fast... I just rub abit and i feel wet already then start fingering and paint her at the same time making her moan like crazy

Moan Level :
Loud (like what we see from JAV SYT moan voice... damn turn on)

FJ 1000/10 :

Round 1 -
The moment we on bed frenching, catbath, bbbj then my turn to service her with nipples sucking, painting and fingering the moment she is damn wet she will automatic take condom and tell you to bonk her. We done many position and we last the round 1 for 35mins before i COB.... After that she told me that my little bro is very big but she like it as it make her cum real hard....

Round 2 -
After just finish light up a stick she faster bring me back to her room lay on the bed auto frenching me then move her nipple for me to suck at the same time my finger went down south to finger her until she was damn wet and cannot tahan anymore... she quickly catbath and bbbj then cap on and ride on it (Her riding skill is good) until she cum a few times then change missionary then lotus then doggy then back to riding then missionary for about 45mins till she cum a few more times... In the end COB on her again.. Damn shiok...

GFE 100/10 :
I think i want to bring her bcome my wife.... really like my wife in the room make sure i left as a happy man and make sure i make her a happy girl.

RTF :
Sure will do it before she go back... :
Old 13-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
copycopycopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anybody tried stable Le Noir?
Old 13-07-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
pls give me heavy rain ....
MAI ANYHOW WHACK LA BRO...WHAT raid..

ruk boutique is a good stable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1