The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2023, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone tried picking up ML after work or off hours?

Sometime ago, I made an arrangement with a regular ML. Seasoned bros will
Know rent is a killer so if they can save on that, they are very happy. So i have this ML stay with me for free. In return just help me keep my place clean, cook if necessary. Of cos , needless to say, we sleep on one bed. So she is very happy with the arrangment. She doesnt mind the intimacy which is daily. Haha. The most important aspect is i respect her as a human being lah. If she is not well, give her some
Massage which she always appreciate. And then she will reciprocate when suddenly you hold her from behind and do doggy.
Old 03-09-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Know rent is a killer so if they can save on that, they are very happy. So i have this ML stay with me for free. In return just help me keep my place clean, cook if necessary. Of cos , needless to say, we sleep on one bed. So she is very happy with the arrangment. She doesnt mind the intimacy which is daily. Haha. The most important aspect is i respect her as a human being lah. If she is not well, give her some
Massage which she always appreciate. And then she will reciprocate when suddenly you hold her from behind and do doggy.
damn ons. if got own place can let a ML rent with tncs haha
Old 03-09-2023, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
This was what I intended to do with my regular ML, but she changed to a MP further away so not feasible anymore.
Old 07-10-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Got myself some last slot in race course road Xxxn spa. After deed can send the girl home or supper n knew where she stay. Can pick her to work also.
Old 21-10-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 3
Tiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud ofTiger1011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkHard View Post
Wondering if anyone has tried to talk an ML into going out with her for a hotel adventure?
Thanks for starting this thread

This topic brings back sweet memories

Will edit this post later to share some experiences
Old 21-10-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bwrauycnee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone experienced an ML hitting on you on the first session? Asking to be her boyfriend?
Is this behavior common?
Just afraid she’s trying to play me.
Old 21-10-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Has anyone experienced an ML asking you to be her boyfriend on the first session?
Wondering if this is common behavior?
Afraid of being played.
Old 22-10-2023, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Some ML allow buying of hrs so that she can go out with u. I did a few buying of hrs to bring ML for a quickie at the nearby hotel
Old 22-10-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Some ML allow buying of hrs so that she can go out with u. I did a few buying of hrs to bring ML for a quickie at the nearby hotel
It is not very cost effective to buy hrs for a ML during her work hours + FJ. Let's say you buy her out for 2hr ($50 x 2) + FJ/raw (~3B) = $250 already. And waste some of the time to head to the hotel or bring home (maybe waste about 30 min in total). If you still need to pay for hotel fee, it's added cost +++. It's more than a 90 min session at Cat200 PRC in Geylang.

Go and work on building enough chemistry with your regular ML. It can take a lot of effort but it's worth it. After that, at the same cost or less, you can have her stay overnight at your place lol ... My ML reaches my place at ~11 pm and stay with me till about 9.30 am. I get ~10 hrs with her without spending that amount. Though she tells me that she doesn't want to go out with other guys, it's her words. Then again, my taste is very different and you guys probably won't want to invest in my ML . Of course, I also won't go about and share her contact. Though it was a pain to convince her to come over with me but eventually I still got her anyway.
Old 22-10-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
It depends whether it is worthwhile or not. Total damage includes :
* Biying of hours (2 hours is not enough, because of traveling time to and fro, waiting time at transit)
* Transport costs (grab, or petrol+carpark)
* Top-up for FJ

My personal experience includes :
# going to ML's apartment room after work, and only paying the top-up for FJ
# meeting ML at hotel after work, just only paying for transit room (no top-up for FJ needed)
My ML's room has another girl sharing rent. Can't use her place. Then again, I got place for her why not use? And no, that girl is not a ML, and my ML will be jealous if I have another girl ... When I decided on her to be my regular ML, she will quickly grab me before her colleagues when I used to visit her for RTM lol.

I also wish I can have free FJ. If only she can become a clingy ML who wants relationship and keep coming over. Then probably can have fixed token sum for monthly. I know some ML had a bro give her a amount every month, then she just stay with him every night. This is more worth it.
Old 23-10-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 727 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2780 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
My personal experience includes :
# going to ML's apartment room after work, and only paying the top-up for FJ
# meeting ML at hotel after work, just only paying for transit room (no top-up for FJ needed)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
you can have her stay overnight at your place lol ... My ML reaches my place at ~11 pm and stay with me till about 9.30 am. I get ~10 hrs with her without spending that amount.
married man don't have the luxury of time and place so will have to make do with buying time out and booking hotel during working hours.

Anyway I do not believe in buying hours of ML to go hotel. If ML cannot do in shop, so be it. There are other fishes like those WL in GL or FL from websites purely for bonking.

Instead of picking up ML after work or off hour, my most probable pick up time is before their work hours. But till date, I pick up none
Old 23-10-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
married man don't have the luxury of time and place so will have to make do with buying time out and booking hotel during working hours.

Anyway I do not believe in buying hours of ML to go hotel. If ML cannot do in shop, so be it. There are other fishes like those WL in GL or FL from websites purely for bonking.

Instead of picking up ML after work or off hour, my most probable pick up time is before their work hours. But till date, I pick up none
Actually, when I start to go for MLs, it was because I was lazy to go all the way to GL lol. But after trying out some MLs, I found that it was fun. I would pick the MLs who may not want FJ, advance at them and finally get it. I felt satisfaction from it. The gfe built from the time I spent with my ML feels way better than what the WLs can offer. Even my regular WL who can give excellent gfe, don't give such feel. The only difference is the services. Cat200 PRC WLs can give excellent service but my ML can't do much at all lol.

The 1st time I bring my ML back, she was too shy to shower with me and had to take her clothes off after dimming the lights despite I already roamed her all over at the spa. She never got naked at the spa and can't bonk in there. She doesn't want to work in a shop that can FJ. Getting her wet is also the fun part. For WL, they are already wet, ready to fuck anytime. But I had to make my ML get the feel to get wet, then can start the action. You need excellent foreplay skills if you pick a ML who didn't offer FJ.

She is the only ML I have currently who I can bring back.
Old 23-10-2023, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!spermy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwrauycnee View Post
Has anyone experienced an ML asking you to be her boyfriend on the first session?
Wondering if this is common behavior?
Afraid of being played.
Yes.

No.

Yes.
Old 23-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwrauycnee View Post
Has anyone experienced an ML hitting on you on the first session? Asking to be her boyfriend?
Is this behavior common?
Just afraid she’s trying to play me.
1. Yes.

2. So far I've only been asked once, so no. I prefer a ML that refuse sex but wants relationship later, become clingy and eventually ended up in bed with me anyway.

3. I'm not afraid to play along if she's willing to give me a good offer. But this ML is kind of not my type, and I tried her. Can't DFK and she can't take a long duration of fucking + can't raw. Pussy is very loose but it is very warm and wet inside when fingering.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermy View Post
Yes.

No.

Yes.
What happened in your case? Did it end up going anywhere?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1