The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2009, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Ya mai kong liao You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence
Sorry hor Bro Bawan I had blocked you view. Me was too sexcited when I see her lah. She is my cup of papaya juice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman View Post
Bro onion ring, you got your chances to see want tio bo, wahahaha. Si hoon kee haven't come huh, tio kidnapped again, so shiok wahahaha.
Why neber chio me here one?!! Forgive you this time cos you sing so well last night....

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
oii u lidat say me goot meh? But it is a pity if only she is wearing those low cut revealing clothes. Just imagine standing behind her while she's sitting my nose will surely be bleeding...
Quote:
Originally Posted by haonan25 View Post
then u should hint me liao leh, i go take scissors help her cut a V cleavage, just for u.. swee boh...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman View Post
When i reach there bro onion not there liao leh, only see this tua nei nei with papaya leh.
Knn, you should tell me yesterday mah, my car got scissors, let you put up the show for us mah.
I was wearing my X-ray contact lenses to see her boobs. That why siao cheong niao, but lucky she code red ended and just nice for me to release.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 31-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
Name : Lin Pei 林琣
Origin : 哈尔滨
Looks : 7.8/10 ( light makeup. 8/10 for letting her long curly hair dwn(waist level) She has beautiful eyes & face features also quite sharp)
Skin: face and body quite smooth
Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural. Dongbei gals are quite tall & big bone but not fat hor !!)
Frenching : Depends
BbbJ : 7/10 I guided her on this but still hv room for improvement( Finally convinced her. So bros muz thnks me ar ! )
Pussy : quite well trimed.
Painting / fingering : Yes..... before licking already very wet liao & she definitely enjoys it.
FJ : 8/10 Accomodating (Her moaning damn seductive but not the loud AV type.I only managed to try missionary & cowgirl position)
GFE : 8/10 mayb I hv chemistry wif her lah.....
Damage : 90/1/1 for 2 shots still cant come to an agreement with her.
RTF : Y not !
Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Name : Lin Pei 林琣
Origin : Harebin 哈尔滨
Looks : 8.5/10 (With a Big pair of Beautiful eyes and Sharp featured Nose)
Body : 8.5/10 Busty C+ ~ D pair of PAPAYA (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
Legs : 9/10 Long beautiful legs!!!
Frenching : Like a pair of love birds none stop
Attitude : 10/10 High GFE feel
BBBJ : 7/10 (need more guide)
Painting : Yes (Combo with Fingering and Painting till she reached seven heaven)
Service : 8/10 Accomodating
Damage : 90+Tips+20(Room)+1.666(CD)
RTF : Already did! And Many to cummmmm.......(Looks like she will be the next one of the hottest babe!!)
Thanks for your FRs....
Old 31-07-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
I-Want-U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me her ctc no? Thanks alot
Old 31-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
LoveLove08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well Guys...after all those FRs and comments...I think is my turn to write something...

$90 worth it? I can only said alright...coz she is first time doing this and have great sense of fashion...modern lady....service-wise...anything also can....although I never try BBBJ, buy very obedient and most impt ..she is damn WET...

I am no good in fingering...but when I do it, really alot of juices came out....we do a few position ...finally all exploded...We have a very good times...

RTF: will do it...
Old 01-08-2009, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
Liang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiang.SanBo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Contacted her liao and GOOD NEWS.

She said : 我会努力的。我尽量满足他们,尽量口交不袋套。不过我也要注意他们和我的卫生和健康,公平的,不可能百分之 百都口交不袋套啊。对不?(I will do my best to sextisfy them. Do my best to performing BBBJ. But please be fair that I also got to be cautious about Hygiene and Health. So, to be fair, it is impossible to 100% offer BBBJ to all customer. Right?)

So, please dun force her if she rejected to BBBJ you and there may be reason about Hygiene or others. So please understand and dun get offended. Those that have tried her, she will compensate with BBBJing you. But no promise.

TIME FOR ME TO RTF TO GET MY BBBJ I hope
Old 01-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Looks like a good bonk. Haven't had a good D cupper for a long time.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4170 / Power: 18
HornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond reputeHornyYoungBoy07 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS bro for sharing her ctc. From the FRs seems like this is a must-try gem. Shld be booking my session soon

Cheers
HYB07
Slyer, Loneyheart, SimplyUnperfect, Sailsingapore, szczesny, Josh_Ray, randily, gilaxes, S.B.Y.1, ly1968, Rasta Marley, esssinine, Silver5surfer, Pink2577, hamsapkwai, devilchan78, SG10, Arse-nal, Honestcrook, Northeast, guest68, cafu, needsing38, bigbirdbird
Old 01-08-2009, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Body : 8/10 (look more like a big C to me but 100% natural

bro Woei,
very nice and solid FR...

Quote:
She is my kind of GEM!!!
She got a nice beautiful long hair to waist. Tall smooth skin. Curvy waistline comes with slim long pair of legs. Not forgetting especial those big Natural pair of C+ to D cups of PAPAYA.

Body : 8.5/10 Busty C+ ~ D pair of PAPAYA (100% Natural). Curvy and tall (1.69meter)
Frenching : Like a pair of love birds none stop
Painting : Yes (Combo with Fingering and Painting till she reached seven heaven)
Quote:
[/SIZE]
Quote:
bro i1papaya,
very juicy juicy FR.
tall,natural,frenching and painting...mmm i just love it.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 01-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
ULTIMOS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro , please share the ctc , thanks
Old 01-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nabeiz!! how u convince de!!!! teach me leh... i recently met de gals all cant bbbj....

now ho seh liao lor.. dua nehneh w/ bbbj... swee la ah woei....
Used my manly charm on her lor U also can one lah ! U convince her to CIM lah Dont wait liao u better hurry book slot
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoho99 View Post

Wah really 有眼不知 O Yi O. so fast complete mission liao.

By the way nice meeting you guys last nite!
Nice meeting u too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro Woei,
very nice and solid FR...
Bro dont wait ! Pick up ur phone & book slot liao !!
Old 01-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now remember, the strain of pussy hair? I tot the hair was already washed down into my stomach. But now as I’m typing, still can feels her pussy hair leh….How??? This is worse than fish bone lah….Any suggestion??? I think no way but to keep it as my Dental Floss for future use lor.

(Looks like she will be the next one of the hottest babe!!)
nabeiz bro, u dont er xin leh... i like that read nearly vomit lor!!

hottest babe, i think another after a few more guding session, can liao can liao!! haha....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Contacted her liao and GOOD NEWS.

She said : 我会努力的。我尽量满足他们,尽量口交不袋套。不过我也要注意他们和我的卫生和健康,公平的,不可能百分之 百都口交不袋套啊。对不?
hahahahaah, after a big commotion, finally hear a piece of elated news!! now can carry on the 2nd plan!!! (grinning evily!!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]tall,natural,frenching and painting...mmm i just love it.
there there, lau tiko lai liao....
Quote:
Used my manly charm on her lor U also can one lah ! U convince her to CIM lah Dont wait liao u better hurry book slot
hahaha nabeiz, how u know my evil plan is " Convincing Her CIM Plan!!!!! "
Old 01-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha nabeiz, how u know my evil plan is " Convincing Her CIM Plan!!!!! "
nabeiz....u r the CIM man leh since she already hv big neh neh & agreed to bbbj liao
Old 01-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nabeiz....u r the CIM man leh since she already hv big neh neh & agreed to bbbj liao
i recently too many new blood to try... give me sometime, then i use all might braincells and kc traps to see if can convince boh... hehehehehehe
Old 01-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

hi bro ,90/1/1 a bit too ex liao .some more 27 years old not syt .

sorry just my 2 cents thought
Old 01-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now remember, the strain of pussy hair? I tot the hair was already washed down into my stomach. But now as I’m typing, still can feels her pussy hair leh….How??? This is worse than fish bone lah….Any suggestion??? I think no way but to keep it as my Dental Floss for future use lor.

Haha bro papaya, i met her last night. The seaweed covering her abalone is a bit thick. Plus u so garang with your paint n plunge. No wonder swallowed seaweed...

If it's still bothering u, then keep drinking tonight till u puke it out lor. Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1