The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 11-09-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kbtr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

can anybody have review of sessions in sweet devil Tokyo and which mistress is the best there? since i'm new to bdsm in japan?
thanks
Old 12-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I attempted to meet her, seems like she's related to xinyitan96.... but end up with my time wasted. She aeroplane me at the last minute...

Her nick is mentioned here,
http://xobev.mybrandrow.com/pages/real-life-sessions
A lot of ads with different usernames :
xinyitan96
loofelicia
mdaphne
jessicaang
shinnalim

I think they are all linked to an agent, who is also linked to eileentanstuff.

Take caution when dealing, though the ads are appealing. Always cash on delivery.

FRs by commandos are appreciated
Old 14-09-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
transLover is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all,

any guys into forced-bi, degradation, crosdressing and humiliation want to join in a session with me by domina fire? This Saturday 4pm.

Note that tribute will be required.
Old 15-09-2015, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Fslave is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Now this is something which sets apart Domina Fire from other Dommes....

My BDSM vacation experience with her featured in Simplysxy..
http://simplysxy.com/articles/2015/0...ce-of-my-life/

Enjoy!
Old 15-09-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

BornHentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbtr View Post
can anybody have review of sessions in sweet devil Tokyo and which mistress is the best there? since i'm new to bdsm in japan?
thanks
Angelina was good at what she did, and spoke decent English (she used to live in Singapore). But she isn't working there anymore.

With her gone, there isn't anyone at Sweet Devil that I could really recommend. But there are heaps of other places in Tokyo.
Old 15-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
myogi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyogi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Just wondering if any1 has tried her services?

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...ssions/3553738

http://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_55281...POLY-GIRL.html
Old 16-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have scheduled And talk to xinyitan96 over the phone . Posted in sbf that i'm looking for keyholder . Told me to be her personal slave , and i'm not allowed to find any mistresses . She'll lock me up in chsstity without any spare keys etc . Will post fr tmrw!
Old 16-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

I was pleasantly surprised to get a message from Mistress Lain, a local domme here. Luck has it, the timing couldn't be better. After a few exchanges the deal was seal. Everything happened smoothly. She responded to all my queries in timely manner.
She arrived at the meeting point on time, and keep me updated 10 minutes before her arrival, which is great. It goes to show her professionalism. At the start of the session, she laid some ground rules and talk briefly talked about the session activities. Once all that is done, session starts.....I won't go into the details of the activity. All I wanted to say here is that, she an experience domme and she open minded enough to accept some feedback in session....She was kind enough to wear a short skirt I requested...after the session ended, she spent some time for chit chat before leaving. Overall, I am happy with my session with her....
Old 16-09-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMaxSmurf View Post
Have scheduled And talk to xinyitan96 over the phone . Posted in sbf that i'm looking for keyholder . Told me to be her personal slave , and i'm not allowed to find any mistresses . She'll lock me up in chsstity without any spare keys etc . Will post fr tmrw!
Din't manage to meet her , no replies all the way till now
Old 17-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Kennethtnc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I was pleasantly surprised to get a message from Mistress Lain, a local domme here. Luck has it, the timing couldn't be better. After a few exchanges the deal was seal. Everything happened smoothly. She responded to all my queries in timely manner.
She arrived at the meeting point on time, and keep me updated 10 minutes before her arrival, which is great. It goes to show her professionalism. At the start of the session, she laid some ground rules and talk briefly talked about the session activities. Once all that is done, session starts.....I won't go into the details of the activity. All I wanted to say here is that, she an experience domme and she open minded enough to accept some feedback in session....She was kind enough to wear a short skirt I requested...after the session ended, she spent some time for chit chat before leaving. Overall, I am happy with my session with her....
bro, how is she look like mind give a rough description? Thanks
Old 17-09-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Found Amanda on FL dome L:
Quote:
I recently started with some light BDSM and golden shower, i usually do to people i prefer to be the DOM thanks so please don't ask me to be the sub, i got toys too. I do costumes too like school girl, nurse, office wear, etc.
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=533532
Old 17-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Is mistress tian back or Google playing tricks on cache
http://www.darklordnewgems.com/#!tiantian/c1gin
Old 17-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Kennethtnc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro do you mind to share how does she look like and how is her feet? Briefly describe abit? Thank you.
Old 18-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
psychogeorge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With the lack of PRC BDSM providers here. Do any bros know if Viki is any good. She states that she can provide BDSM and golden and brown showers at additional cost?

http://singapore.backpage.com/WomenS...sexcof/3500518

Would greatly appreciate any opinions of FRs.

Thanks
Old 18-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennethtnc View Post
Bro do you mind to share how does she look like and how is her feet? Briefly describe abit? Thank you.
I would estimate her height around 5'1" or 2" like that. Body type, not the slim but not fat....I would say she has the curves at right places. Her face is pleasant looking but I am not good a giving score "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" . I am not foot fetishist, so, didn't really look closely at the feet. But I can tell that her soles are really soft (this I know...haha). She has tattoos on her right tight...

She has some photos posted on her ads..
http://north-east-region.locanto.sg/...rix-in-SG.html
Also, she has profile in fetlife under her name if you want to take a peek....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1