The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
seesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jokes for Relaxing.. [new thread]

These two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years. First guy asks the second guy,

"How have things been going?"

The second guy, speaking very slowly tells the first guy,

"I was almost married."

The first guy says in amazement,

"Hey, you don't stutter any more."

The answer comes, "Yes, I went to a doctor and he told me that if I speak slowly I will not stutter."

The first friend congratulates him and than asks again about how he was almost married.

"Well, my fiancee and I were sitting on her porch and the dog was scratching his back and I told her that when we are married, she can do that for me. And then she threw the ring in my face."

"Why should she throw the ring in your face for that?" asks the first friend.

"Well, I speak so slowly, that by the time she looked at the dog, he was licking his balls!"
Old 23-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
seesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to beholdseesaw is a splendid one to behold

HUNCHBACK'S WIFE: I'm getting worried about that back of yours. It looks really awful. Perhaps you should see a doctor. Eventually, after a lot of persuasion the Hunchback goes to the doctor.

DOCTOR:I want you to get undressed. ( Hunchback removes jacket then stops)

HUNCHBACK:I don't like getting undressed.

DOCTOR:If you want me to examine your back you'll have to get undressed.
( Hunchback removes his shirt but leaves his vest on.)

HUNCHBACK:I don't like showing people my back. They always laugh at me.

DOCTORo you want me to examine your back or not? ( Very reluctantly the hunchback removes his vest.

DOCTOR:How long is it since you were at school?

HUNCHBACK:Over 30 years. Why?

DOCTORid you ever wonder what happened to your backpack?
Old 23-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

The kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something
exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came for the
little kids to give their reports, the teacher was calling on them one at a
time. She was reluctant to call upon little Johnny, however, knowing that he could be a bit crude at times, but eventually his turn came.
Little Johnny walked up to the front of the class and with a piece of chalk, made a small white dot on the blackboard, then sat back down.
Well, the teacher couldn't figure out what Johnny had in mind for his report on something exciting, so she asked him just what that was.

"It's a period," reported Johnny.

"Well, I can see that," she said, "but what is so exciting about a period?"

"Damned if I know," said Johnny, "but this morning my sister said she missed
one. Then Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted and the man next door shot himself."
Old 23-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 15
easygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro bakylotus, thanks for the up. For those group of clones, do what you want. I couldn't bother with ball- less creature like you guys who like to mass zapped people who contributed. Will let boss take action on the mass zap issue instead.

Second Opinion

A doctor and his wife were having a big argument at breakfast.

"You aren't so good in bed either!" he shouted and stormed off to work.

By midmorning, he decided he'd better make amends and phoned home. After many rings, his wife picked up the phone.

"What took you so long to answer?"
"I was in bed."
"What were you doing in bed this late?"
"Getting a second opinion."
Old 23-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 15
easygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereasygoing3333 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Doctor With the Wrong Idea

During her annual checkup, the well-constructed miss was asked to disrobe and climb onto the examining table.

"Doctor," she replied shyly, "I just can't undress in front of you."

"All right," said the physician, "I'll flick off the lights. You undress and tell me when you're through."

In a few moments, her voice rang out in the darkness: "Doctor, I've undressed. What shall I do with my clothes?"

"Put them on the chair, on top of mine."
Old 23-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

NATIVE WISDOM

An old Indian chief sat in his hut on the
reservation smoking a ceremonial pipe and
eyeing two government officials sent to
interview him.

'Chief Two Eagles' asked one of the officials,
'You have observed the white man for 90
years. You have seen his war and his
technological advances. You have seen his
progress and the damage he has done'.

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The Official continued. 'Considering all these
events, in your opinion, where did the white
man go wrong?'

The Chief stared at the government officials
for over a minute and calmly replied, 'When
white man found the land, we natives were
running it. No taxes, no debts, plenty buffalo,
plenty beaver, squaws did all the work, Medicine
Man free, Indian braves spend all day hunting
and fishing and all night having sex'.

Then the Chief leaned back and smiled, 'Only
white man dumb enough to think he can improve
system like that!'.
Old 24-01-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Ghoi84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The bride tells her husband

The bride tells her husband, “Honey, you know I’m a virgin and I don’t know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?”

“OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place ‘the
prison’ and call my private thing ‘the prisoner’. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, “Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped.”

Turning on his side, he smiles. “Then we will have to re-imprison him.”

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, “Honey, the prisoner is out again!”

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, “Honey, the prisoner escaped again.”

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, “Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!
Old 24-01-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Vampire bat

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.

He told them to go away and let him get some sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in.

“OK, follow me” he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.

Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees.

Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him.

“Now, do you see that tree over there?” he asked.

“Yes, Yes, Yes!” the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

“Good” said the bat, “Because I sure as hell didn’t!”
Old 24-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Wittle Wabbit

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: “Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?”

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he’s on her level, and asks: “Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?”

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: “I don’t fink my pyfon really giveths a thit.”
Old 24-01-2010, 10:20 AM
Samster

Goodbye To Mother
A couple were going out for the evening. They’d got ready, all dolled up, cat put out, etc.

The taxi arrives, and as the couple got out, the cat shoots back in. They don’t want the cat shut in the house, so the wife goes out to the taxi while the husband goes upstairs to chase the cat out.

The wife, not wanting it known that the house will be empty explains to the taxi driver “He’s just going upstairs to say goodbye to my mother.”

A few minutes later, the husband gets into the cab -”Sorry I took so long” he says, “Stupid old thing was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her with a coat hanger to get her to come out
Old 24-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Cock A Doodly Doo!
This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and he wants chicks. So he goes down the road to the next farmer and asks if he has a rooster which he would sell.

The other farmer says, “Yeah, I’ve this great rooster, named Randy. He’ll service every chicken you got, no problem.”

Well, Randy the rooster costs a lot of money, but, farmer decides he’d be worth it. So, he buys Randy and takes the rooster home.

He then sets him down in the barnyard and gives the rooster a pep talk, “Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You’ve got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Consequently, I’ll need you to do a good job.

“So, take your time and have some fun,” the farmer ended with a chuckle.

Randy seemed to understand, so the farmer points toward the hen house, and Randy took off like a shot.

WHAM! Randy nails every hen in the hen house three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked.

After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen, sure enough, Randy is in there.

Later, the farmer sees Randy after the flock of geese down by the lake. Once again, WHAM! He gets all the geese.

By sunset he sees Randy out in the fields chasing quail and pheasants. The farmer is distraught — worried that his expensive rooster won’t even last 24 hours.

Sure enough, the farmer goes to bed and wakes up the next day to find Randy dead as a doorknob — stone cold in the middle of the yard and buzzards are circling overhead.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colorful and expensive animal, shakes his head and says, “Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down, now look what you’ve done to yourself.”

Randy opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling in the sky and says, “SHHHH, they’re getting closer…”
Old 24-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Samster

A Koala and a Hooker
A little koala bear wanders into a whorehouse. He climbs the stairs and finds a door open. He goes in to the room to find a naked prostitute asleep on the bed. He quickly climbs into the bed and begins performing oral sex on the prostitute.

She wakes up shocked and sees this koala bear going down on her, and she decides that since it feels so good she’ll let him finish. The koala finishes, wipes his chin, climbs off the bed and heads for the door. The prostitute jumps up and yells at him “Hey, you have to pay for that”.

The koala shrugs and continues to head for the door.

The prostitute yells at him again, “Hey you have to pay for that. I’m a prostitute”. She gets up and pulls a dictionary off a shelf and shows the koala the definition.

PROSTITUTE

(n) a person receiving payment for sexual services.

The koala shrugs, takes the dictionary and turns the pages to the definition of koala bear.

KOALA

(n.) a small bear that eats bushes and leaves.
Old 24-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2499 / Power: 22
beary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond reputebeary has a reputation beyond repute

A man is having problems with his Johnson which certainly had seen better times.

He consults a doctor who, after a couple of tests, says, "Sorry, but you've overdone it the last 30 years. Your dick is burned out; you only have 30 erections left in your penis."

The man walks home (deeply depressed); his wife is already expecting him at the front door and asks him what the doctor said concerning his problem. He tells her what the doc told him. She says, "Oh no, only 30 times! We shouldn't waste that; we should make a list!"

He replies, "Yes, I already made a list on the way home. Sorry, your name isn't on it."
Old 24-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 16
Roman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud ofRoman city has much to be proud of

A blonde wanted to go ice fishing. She'd seen many books on the subject, and finally, after getting all the necessary "tools" together, she made for the nearest frozen lake. After positioning her comfy footstool, she started to make a circular cut in the ice. Suddenly- from the sky - a voice boomed,

"THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE!"

Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a cup of cappuccino from a Thermos, and began to cut yet another hole. Again, from the heavens the voice bellowed,

The blonde, now quite worried, moved way down to the opposite end of the ice, set up her stool, and tried again to cut her hole. The voice came once more.

she stopped, looked skyward and said, "Is that you Lord?" the voice replied, "NO, THIS IS THE MANAGER OF THE ICE RINK.
Old 24-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!bakylotus is one of the Best!

GOOD GRADES WARNING

The little boy wasn't getting good grades
in school.

One day he made the teacher quite
surprised.

He tapped her on her shoulder and said,
'I don't want to scare you, but my Daddy
said, if I don't get better grades, somebody
is going to get a spanking'.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1