The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-05-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

I've completed my weekend bonk hattrick with Kiki from Pacific Stars. Thats 3 in 3 nights lol!

Took a late night slot with Kiki on her first day at work. Oh how i missed her since last year.

I enjoyed the conversations with her. She is genuine and can sense her good-heart as we talk.

Shower was great as she serve me dutifully, cleaning me up and teasing me with the rub rub with the back of her body. She even initiated holding my hands to her nicely done up C boobs as she washes herself.

BBBJ was soft and sensual like last year, lots of tongue teasing and ball licking. She is the sensual kind, not the wild kind.

Learnt from her she was very tired because of night flight and a tough customer (big and long and takes very long) during the day.

I was careful with her during FJ as i don't really like it if the girl is in pain because of me. She is still very willing and encourage me to enjoy myself

Light massage after the deed as we talked about what she was doing before she came to SG and what her plans are in future.

Wanted to leave early so that she can rest but she insist I stay longer since it was raining and she wants to serve me.

Good gal here, bros pls take gentle care of her.

Experience is still good as always.

Bro Cash responsive as usual. Tease me somemore! Haha

Looks 9
Boobs 9
Figure 9
Shower 9
BBBJ 8.5
FJ 7.5 (not her fault, should have visited her earlier in the day)
Conversations 9.5

Will still look for her if she is available coz she is hot property.

Last edited by sgsingaboy; 22-05-2016 at 01:39 AM. Reason: add on
Old 22-05-2016, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

FR for Silver from Thaipalace, once again try Silver from Thaipalace today afternoon.

Face : Almost 100% to pic, very sweet babe.
Body : every inch of her body is 100% genuine and fits in her body frame perfectly *Plus Point*
Boobs : Natural C with sensitive nipples
Pussy : Nicely Trimmed
French : Allowed
BBBJ : Long blowing BBBJ, BBBJ me for a complete 15 minutes Non stop
FJ : Tight & Wet downsouth, also with sexy moan....took the driver seat most of the session *Plus Point*
GFE : Fairly high to me, feel like bonking an elite coyote brought out from the club...
Attitude : Willing to please and tried to fullfill most of my request. Serious in providing good service.
Overall : Super Satisfied, a high quality gem with good service attitude.

We spend most of our time romance on bed, her sensual touch and kisses will easily melt a guy's heart.

RTF : YES
Old 22-05-2016, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Prada of ThaiPalace

look: 8/10 (not much different from the picture)
boobs: 7/10 (natural B with big nipples)
bath: 8/10 (clean me thoroughly front and back)
BBBJ: 8/10 (superb suction and licking of balls)
frenching: Yes (she is super enthu of frenching)
FJ: 8.5/10 (pussy so tight and moan sensually)
massage: 9/10 (told me she work as massage girl in BKK and i fully trusted tat, teasing and somehow like juagen me until little head stand up in no time after 1st shot!!!)
gfe: 9/10 (super cheerful girl and willing to enlighten customer)

rtf: yes (this is a good stable)
Old 22-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Have been reading a lot of FRs from this ET88. I have also registered thru their web many moons ago. Till now I do not have a reply so I also give up on them.
Upzzz you Bro NITIN : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 22-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
[CENTER][B]Upzzz you Bro NITIN : Huat arh from Sailsingapore !!
Hi bro

Been a slient looker of your thread. Up u back.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

FR for Hana ET88

Look: 7/10 Better with makeup, abit average to me
boobs: 7/10 Natural b, eraser style nips
frenching: Yes
FJ: 7.5/10 Great doggy

Overall hardworking gal that tries hard to please you, not as pretty as the gems I had previously from this stable but her service is much better than other prettier gals that don't french etc.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Hi bro

Been a slient looker of your thread. Up u back.
Thank you Bro NITIN !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 22-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Jillian (LSB)

Looks: Look most like the middle bottom photo. Face sharper, and photo was prob taken a while back. But she is still a beautiful woman. Love her eyes.

Body: Slim and petite. No fats around tummy. Perky ass. Natural B boobs. Damn smooth skin, shiok for showering with kisses

Service: Responsive when teased. Thought she was not very gfe until after shower when she cuddled up to me and started frenching. Make her high by rubbing more clit and doing some painting then start pounding her in missionary. Soon she and I came. 2nd round was after a short nap where we cuddled with a lot of skinship. Was more tiring than the first - lots of cowgirl, finally ended in missionary.

Hot body, pretty looks and superb gfe - what more can u ask for. She's a gem. Please support her bros. If you book her, note that she doesnt like bak kut teh so much, but prefer chicken rice. She wants to try our roasted and white chicken rice. The location nearby spam a lot of bak kut teh shops, she prob gets a lot of it although she doesnt like it lol.
Old 22-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tick from Lax

Excellent body and ass. Boobs were enhanced b plus which is good enough to caress and suck on. Sexy little kitten was welcomed me in a nice short black dress which I helped to undo. Location could be better improved on as mentioned by a previous post. first round was full on bbbj. Attacked my Didi. Capped reverse cowgirl. What a great view. She locked her legs with mine when riding which was a turn on. Made she rode me well at the brink I turneed it into doggy which I surrendered my soldiers. Rest n relan. Short massage and very good conversationalist. Good English and no awkward moment. You know when you can hear the pin drop during the interval. Lot of laughing and teasing and round 2 . Bbbj and this time missionary. She was talking dirty which is a turn on and licking and nibbling my arm. 40 mins now and I am still sweating like a pig. RtF? Yes. But so many to try.
Old 22-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Simple FR for Mila from PS

Was itching for a nuru massage.
Went on to pacific stars and saw there was weekend promo.
Chose Mila cuz there was a FR on her comparing her to miles(Miles was one of my most memorable bonks and my first few FLs bonks).

Looks : 8/10 (Similar to pictures, and pretty OL look, she opened the door with a warm smile, wearing a black bra and white skirt)

Body: 8/10 (Meaty in the right places and slight tummy, not for bros who like slim or petite girls.)

Boobs: 9/10 (Big Cs i think enhanced, bounce up and down during cow girl)

Frenching: 9/10 (She initiates, sensual type, like gf feel)

BBBJ: 9/10 (Her mouth was occupied for half of the session, she blew me for like 15 mins for my second shot. From licking to balls to the shaft to the head, all areas covered)

Fingering: Yes allowed (shaven and wet easily)

FJ: 8/10(Accommodating, only tried missionary and cow girl, the time she blew me was longer than intercourse)

A plus point for her, I wasn't actually going to go for second round cuz no power today but she initiated by blowing me and got me hard in no time. I also tried her nuru massage after my first shot, not jav style but still sensual and shiok to have her boobies rub all over all body. A worthwhile bonk considering weekend promo.
Old 22-05-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Had Stella from ET88.
23, curvy (not model thin kind)
with nice B+ cups, natural with no sag
decent BBBJ, quite inexperienced
Tight vagina, can take my pummeling.
Quite pretty, had a nose job.
Nice head massage and friendly girl.
RTF: Yup, if time and $ permit
Old 23-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntailan View Post
Tick from Lax

Excellent body and ass. Boobs were enhanced b plus which is good enough to caress and suck on. Sexy little kitten was welcomed me in a nice short black dress which I helped to undo. Location could be better improved on as mentioned by a previous post. first round was full on bbbj. Attacked my Didi. Capped reverse cowgirl. What a great view. She locked her legs with mine when riding which was a turn on. Made she rode me well at the brink I turneed it into doggy which I surrendered my soldiers. Rest n relan. Short massage and very good conversationalist. Good English and no awkward moment. You know when you can hear the pin drop during the interval. Lot of laughing and teasing and round 2 . Bbbj and this time missionary. She was talking dirty which is a turn on and licking and nibbling my arm. 40 mins now and I am still sweating like a pig. RtF? Yes. But so many to try.

up u 11 points..izaaat
Old 23-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdicky View Post
FR for Prada of ThaiPalace

look: 8/10 (not much different from the picture)
boobs: 7/10 (natural B with big nipples)
bath: 8/10 (clean me thoroughly front and back)
BBBJ: 8/10 (superb suction and licking of balls)
frenching: Yes (she is super enthu of frenching)
FJ: 8.5/10 (pussy so tight and moan sensually)
massage: 9/10 (told me she work as massage girl in BKK and i fully trusted tat, teasing and somehow like juagen me until little head stand up in no time after 1st shot!!!)
gfe: 9/10 (super cheerful girl and willing to enlighten customer)

rtf: yes (this is a good stable)
Hi Bro, this stable requires you to book own room not?
Old 23-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
younggun24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was supposed to go for Patty but had to change for Stella instead 2 days ago.

Thankfully, bro DT got me a gem. Stella is pretty and tall, and she is also bubbly. It was easy to break the ice and we chat about almost anything under the sun.

Real gem, too bad she will be gone in 2 weeks!

Thanks bro DT for this recommendation!

Looks: 9/10 pretty.
Body: 9/10
Boob: Feels like natural b+ to c
BBBJ: Did not try
Old 23-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
khazha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Greta from Pacific Stars and she is awesome.
Tall about 167++cm and really slim. She is tanned and looks a bit like Tzuyu and Sooyoung from korea if you know who I am referring to.

The rest is all for myself XD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1