The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FeradoRazor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
Hi I Love Boobs, a lot of us got zapped, including me for writing FR or even putting our opinions and comments on certain house gals. Yesterday, got a pte msg from one of the house OKT boss who I comment and zapped too. Fair enough, everybody got a business to run and so I also "zi tong" and refrain from commenting too much on house gals but the problem will be less and less people like you writing FRs. If you dont write and others dont write FRs, then all we will ever read could be fake FRs manipulated to get customers.

So, dont give up writing FRs just because of a few set backs, we love your contributions...I have given you pts before and could not add anymore pts but many bros out appreciate your FRs...
I fully agree with you. So what we got zapped, not as if our flesh will be cut. if it's real experience, just share. i'm sure the last thing we need are all rosey by fake FRs. Everyone would want their money worth.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
I chiong gl since 2003 jump to fl sometimes.

Positive recent gems:

Wendi of devil house
Bunny of ty69

Ella of et88
Nicha of et88
Jam of et88
Amm of et88
Pammy of et88.
Hahaha Bro, what I mean is your bad experience with LB and PS since they are your banned list. I don't usually remember names but with my good experience recently are:

Gracie - LB
Suzy - LB
Posey - PS
Tata - ET88
Old 19-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
Asking bros here if they have tried any of the girls under Pacific Stars?

Will like some FRs here
So far 1 of the more reliable stables. Pics are close to real person. OKT is prompt too.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

A couple of days ago was feeling the urge so was surfing here and came across ET88 and text bro DT for recco. He gave me a list of a few girls and in it there were Tata and Winnie and bro DT told me Winnie service rating tip top but i was more into Tata's look and I was stuck in whether to go for Tata or Winnie. So while reading their fr posted by 1 Bro and i realise they do tarma and just by reading that FR i decided to had a session with them. Bro DT response was fast and given me detail direction and i found our love nest without difficulties kudo Bro DT.
The moment I saw Tata little me immediately stood at attention, damn she is tall and pretty with that kind of minah look. while Winnie is pettie more to chinese kinda look. Tata lead me into the room and Winnie start to take off my clothing Piece by piece and hang them nicely while Tata was checking the availability of the bathroom. Tata came in and told me i had to wait for the other bro so while waiting Tata and Winnie start to arouse me by rubbing little me with their ass. I was already in cloud 9 but the actions doesnt stop here. we proceed to shower having 2 girls shower for u, 1 infront 1 behind soaping u up using their boobs. Winnie gave me a tits fxxk at the same time tata using her boobs to soap my back with me fingering her away. this time round i turn toward tata and she kneel down and gave me one hell of blowjob before he wash up and go back to room...
Old 19-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
echoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimYNWA View Post
Hello bros anyone going for Dorrie of TY69? Can share FR? Thanks bros
So difficult to get a slot. Long queue. I think many bros keep for themselves lol
Old 19-05-2016, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigprick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue...

We dried ourselves up and i was told to lay in between them and they start cat bathing me from my neck to my nipples already so shiok... and both of them bring my shiokness to another level by blowing little me at the same time... too bad they dun do lesbo act but thats all good.. nowsaday how many tarma pair will blow u at the same time? they all really a pair of gems. once in a while they will come up and start frenching with me that goes on for another 10 to 15 mins before i signal them to put on the cd... Winnie start mounting me with a reverse cowgirl while tata DFK with me with me finger in her making her so wet. after winnie riding me for like 10 mins Tata was so wet and she push winnie away so she can get her fair share. change new cd and i request for doggy becos tata have 1 hella of a ass for doggy once i insert little into her i went full speed and at the same time frenching with winnie. that goes on for another 10 to 15 mins and i feel the urge and i unload all in tata. I think i am typing too much here... round 2 is about the same and i shall not give them any rating i am here to share these pair of gems to bro here and do treat them well and they will bring u to neverland...
Old 19-05-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Bro, I have upped your points, hopefully enough to offset the lost. Please continue sharing, enjoy your FR.
Thanks!
Returning the favour by uploading one of my best bonks from a while back!
19, slim with ripe natural C cups!
I'm sure some bros remember her....

Old 19-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Pamela from Monte? appreciate your FR. thanks!
Old 19-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Thanks!
Returning the favour by uploading one of my best bonks from a while back!
19, slim with ripe natural C cups!
I'm sure some bros remember her....

[IMG]http://s2.
Who is she? From which stable?
Old 19-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
stand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstand123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quick FR for Tick of LAX (Les Affaires Xscorts)

Just had a session with Tick. One word, awesome.

Tick has a great body. Slim, yet curvy in the right places, breasts are not the largest but very shapely and topped off with sensitive nipples.

Service wise, i got great stuff from Tick, lots of "french spoken", BBBJ is great and FJ in the 3 main positions (cowgirl, doggie and missionary) was top notch. 2 shots in very quick succession, which is very rare for me.

Comms. and GFE is good. Tick's English is quite good, she is easily able to hold a conversation and this just adds to the GFE.

RTF is a definite for me.

(P.S. Getting zapped is pretty normal whenever you post anything. If you have something good to share, DO SO. If not the threads go dead and the OKTs with very bad practices win, bros lose money and get bad bonks. IMO)
Old 19-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Who is she? From which stable?
Cat. TK Lover.
Old 19-05-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

those tits look amazing...
Old 19-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
those tits look amazing...
Yup. Superb tits. She made 2 trips here in 2010 under TK Lover, which subsequently got busted. The OKT did inform me that she got baoed, then impregnated by one of the bros here...
Old 19-05-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow impregnated? interesting...
Old 19-05-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
wow impregnated? interesting...
First tour - Robertson Quay Hotel
Second tour - Mount Faber Hotel

She was actually about 8 weeks pregnant when she came for the second tour. Said she would stop working after.
What a fucking waste of that hot body!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1