The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2008, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger_boy View Post
3rd RTF
will post FR after my OC sleeps.
Worth the 30 pages of FR here.
(My muscles from the pelvic area till my shin still hurts.) Took a bus home.no lat to drive.
can see lots of bro rtf at least 3 time, i admire u guys........some more bonk till shin hurts,

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 19-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

wah...saw her again last nite....those racks of hers still lookin good!

Member of 胖胖俱乐部 - 四师兄

Last edited by Born2Skru; 19-09-2008 at 09:29 AM. Reason: editing
Old 19-09-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dream21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, i am interested. Can pm me her contact?? thanks.
Old 19-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
sumak0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF yesterday. wow...her foreplay and service is getting better and longer. at least 15mins. if i did not stop her, most likely she's going non-stop
Old 19-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 17
hiiiiih deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My RTF for Jia Qi 3 days ago, thanks to Bro FL Slayer for CTC.

Arrange to meet at H81 in GL and when I reached, she already waiting for me at the reception cos I late 15mins. She had just finished her breakfast.

Had a tired day due to yesterday work night shift, I got the rm and we proceed. Once in the rm we stripped to ourselves and bath, this time due to tired I let her service me. She kissed my lips and soap me and my didi amd also use her boobs to soap my chest and back.

When we were on the bed after the session, she start to french me and slowly move her lips to my nipple and down to stomach and roam down to my didi. I was very tired due to work and just touch her nipple, she give me a 5mins bbbj and lick my balls. I pass her the CD and she cap me and started ridding me on top, too tired to switch position. While she is rocking, she bent down foward a bit to let her nipple brushing up and down on my chest. I was so shiok that I release my loads into her, did not want to control myself as tired.

After the FJ, she proceed to her bath, then follow by me. When I came out of the bath room, she was talking on her HP. I just lie on the bed, she made me Milo after her phone and told me that she had to go for her next customer. I was a bit dissapointed actually wanted to asked her to TCSS abit with me on bed with the remaining time. I still passed her the money and release her as not to hurt her rice bowl.

Look at my watch and realise that she only accompany me for 1/2 hour, if she serve every bro 1/2 hour back to back must be earning a lot. I still have 1.5 hour left, so I watch HBO movie on TV and eat cup noodles on bed myself. Check out when times up.

Rating same as my previous FR.
Damage 70 plus rm 20 and my CD.
RTF : try other FL first.
Old 19-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
antanas2004 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

get the contact from bro fl_slayer, sms this girl and confirm the time
wait at the hotel, the girl come, wow very big breast and soft
start with frenching, wow very soft lip, nice
catbath and bbbj, wow very shiok
girl go on top first........then finish with missionary, nothing to shout, love hole a bit loose liao
sent her back to Lor25, dun know she go back her hotel or start another busisnes

Looks:6.5/10
Boobs: 36D nice n soft, should be the real one
Catbath: 7
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 6/10 (love hole a bit loose liao, may be busisness too good)
Frenching: yes

Damage:70(exclude hotel)
Old 19-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 18
Swift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwift_jay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many apologies bro fl for late FR. Had tried her twice le.. 2 weeks ago.. oops.. i m really sorry. was really busy, no tym for posting. finally TGIF! so here goes...

thanks to bro fl for ctc, arranged to meet her in e evening, last min gt issue, have to cancel, she understanding stil told me nvm take care. managed to settle issue before tt day end and called her again, she was free.. +pt here, very understanding and accomodating..

she arrived at our mtg place punctually, called me to tell me her dressing and exactly where we standing. really professional. =) went to her chosen place and all action started. kept giggling and teasing me fer being cheeky wif her, bathed tgt, gave me a good rub down esp mini-me and while shower stil running, she sat me down and gave mini-me a very good tongue bath. getting cold and moved to bed, foreplay resumed fer a good long tym, din noe how long it last, frm her catbathing me to me returning and teasing before long capped me wif open mouth and off she go riding away..

din noe how i cld last so long, tried many positions, loved e standing by mirror e best before unloading when she was on top. very very good. her rocking motions and momentum, when she said she came, tink she really did as her muscles clamped down quite forcefully.

after action was oso excellent, bathed alr, lied tgt, super GFE with all e tcss and she was directing my hands ard her body and allowing my fingers to make her high again as she was stroking mini-me wif her butt thru my towel. shiok. din wan to go 2nd round as jus wan enjoy feeling, tym was up soon, paid her and left tgt, hands in hands, she giggling again.

e 2 rtf was abt e same, more foreplay, more GFE, less action (too much was taken frm me wif e foreplay)

ps: 1 man's meat mayb another poison so pardon me if 1stly my FR is nt suitable, was jus writing as to my feel and 2ndly e gem and action. dun wan to do ratings here as i support all e high ratings many bros had given her here.

bro fl: thank u again fer tis gem..
Old 20-09-2008, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Frednbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Jia Qi for the first time 1 week ago. Called her and suggested picking her ang going to a hotel outside the Geylang area which would have been quieter and probably been a more pleasant bonking experience. But she insisted Geylang as I think she didn't want to waste time travelling.

So met her at hotel in G and when I first saw her from a distance she looked good - petite and SYT. She was wearing a tight black dress with ample overflowing cleavage. We booked a hotel room and checked in.

FR:

Looks: 7/10 (Looked ok from a distance but didn't appeal on close up personally to me)

Boobs: 36D - huge (She allowed lots of sucking and licking on her boobs and all over the body)

Frenching - Yes

BBBJ: 7/10 (average)

FJ: 7/10 (She was quite liberal and permitted all positions)

GFE: 5/10 (None - she wasn't unfriendly to me but I did feel rushed during our meeting - once we finished and I blew my load, she didn't waste time and promptly washed up and left - didn't linger to make small talk - you know all the little things that makes a guy feel comfortable - I guess she was just in a hurry to make money as she is on a 2-3 month visit pass in Singapore)

RTF : Chances are almost non-existent unless I'm suddently siezed with an emergency to offload and couldn't find another more friendly PRC FL.
Old 20-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shitman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First, I would like to thanks bro i1papaya and fl_slayer for this wonderful contact...

A billion apologies for this super late FR as i was really busy for the past months until recently then got time to meet her...

Here is my FR:

Look : Sweet Gal but got Panda eyes... hehe
Boobs : Firm and 100% Natural D
Figure : Slim waist line and slim legs
BBBJ : Yes (No rush and really know how to take care your didi every inch)
FJ : 7/10 (Tight and wet mei mei and when see her boobs keep bouncing in front of me.... Siong ah.....)
Damage : $70/1/1 + $20room + CD
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Why not...
Old 20-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kyubi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry for the late FR..no time login.
first, big thks to bro fl_slayer for sharing ctc.

arrange for designated H81 with jiaqi.
ding dong knock knock, 1st look face ok (not syt) but cleavage woohoo .
ask me bath 1st...(eh y not toghether)..?? then after awhile she joins in to...sop rubba rubba.
TCSS abit then action start..quite good foreplay , boob fuck a while
then pumping starts.
few posiitions (accomodative), then finally off load in missionary..
cuddle for long time , very good GFE..

looks : 6/10 (not my type...just personal pref)
body: 7/10 very bip melons, pinkinsh brown nipple
bbbj: 7/10 hardworking n sensual
FJ: accomodative, will look at u seductively
GFE : very good, allow frenching
overall : 7.5/10
RTF: try other FL 1st haha (low vit m..)
Old 20-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mochachos is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can i have her contact pls, will post FR after session, thanks.
Old 20-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

biomarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, i am interested. Can pm me her contact?? thanks.

or contact me [email protected]
Old 20-09-2008, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 22
cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!cybron is one of the Best!

SMS her this evening but she told me she having BBQ??

I will try again..

Thank for your contact. TS
31 Kelantan Lane #01-16 S200031 T:62939648
HIV Test @ $20
Wed:6.30pm-8pm Sat:1pm-4pm
Old 20-09-2008, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

biomarker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey, i am interested. Can pm me her contact??
or contact me [email protected]
thanks.
Old 20-09-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

....jiaqi have adjusted to $80/1/1shot from today onwards ..........

(she want to provide better service for bros rather then rush job therefore price increase. she have been overbook by bros and will like to thanks all bros for the continue support)

cheers

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread