The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 25-12-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
anyone knows any girls with nice feet in bangkok? im here for a few days. thai girls are really pretty but most of them have quite ugly feet in my opinion.
Can try Mistress Morgan , she has nice feet an very pretty . [email protected] , have a good time .
Old 25-12-2014, 07:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yellowking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, can someone recommend any other mistress that does scat in SG other than Mistress Anja.
Old 25-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowking View Post
Hey guys, can someone recommend any other mistress that does scat in SG other than Mistress Anja.
Mistress Anja does scat? Sounds yummy
Old 25-12-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anya has few limits. She's a very broadminded girl.
Mistresssirah on collarspace seems to be up for anything. I'm sure she will do scat if you ask nicely.
Sayako is here in January and she is very experienced so Im sure scat is something she can do too.
Old 25-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress airah do scat. I have a talk with her before the session last week and she told me she did it as she got slave who's into this but the slave have to inform her before hand and she will prepare it beforehand... Not sure about Sayako but since she is a professional internationally, I think she should have no problem with it. I just confirmed a booking with mistress sayako. She told me there's still some slot left . I'll be looking forward to her session soon. Its been a long wait I think should not be missed as she only visit Singapore only about 3-4 times a year.

She is so far my favourite mistress. Bros who haven't book a session can contact her here. Trust me , you wont be disappointed .

http://www.mistresssayako.com/home.html
Old 26-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster (M)

Bro raygoat if you don't mind me asking, what race is mistress airah (local?) and what would you rate her looks?
Old 26-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Bro dominion, so I can say you are serving mistress sayako as well? I been waiting for her return since August lol. I think many new slave are put off by the rates of $400 per hour but I can ensure you all its worth it as she will spend more than one hour on a session. Some more in a nice hotel. I always go for her one hour session and end up given extra once you are her regular slaves. We become like friend when out of a session but don't try to be friend when she in session hahahaa...she is really good in her own ways and I am sure I will be gong to have a good time when she dishes out all her punishments on me again soon. . New slave please let her know your limits and what you like or don't like. Once the session start, there no turning back hehehe.....For me I just go with her flow, she's good in reading your body language. Bro dominion, hope you enjoy your session as well.�� merry Xmas
Old 26-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowking View Post
Bro raygoat if you don't mind me asking, what race is mistress airah (local?) and what would you rate her looks?
She is Filipina
Old 26-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Mistress Anja does scat? Sounds yummy
I tried mistress anja's scat. Is more yummy than chocs. You got to try it to know it. Esp her "die-rear" i love it when her butt is on my nose and she srays it all over <3
Old 27-12-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
I tried mistress anja's scat. Is more yummy than chocs. You got to try it to know it. Esp her "die-rear" i love it when her butt is on my nose and she srays it all over <3
Did you manage to consume it all? Have not tried scat before bro and do you mind sharing more about the exp of consuming it?
Old 27-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Well, according to mistress airah, some scat slave are just fantasy as in when the real thing come they actually back off. So be careful what you ask for. For some hardcore scat slave, I heard they actually take it directly in as in the mistress really let it free flow into their mouth and they got no choice but to swallow. I wont venture into this lot if you ask me. Thumbs up for the brave ones. Thanks doctorsex for helping me reply some questions regarding airah. Will you be serving Sayako this time round? ��
Old 28-12-2014, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
mistress really let it free flow into their mouth and they got no choice but to swallow.
How much can be swallowed depend very much on the mistress' diet and the slave's mental prep and horniness.
Old 28-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Thanks doctorsex for helping me reply some questions regarding airah. Will you be serving Sayako this time round? ��
Yes, I always have a session with sayako when she's in Singapore. She always pushes my limits whether it's deep fisting, nipple and cock piercing, big enemas with champagne or coffee or red bull, I always feel safe in her hands.
Old 28-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

Bro doctorsex, you mean she fist you deep? for me ,once her fist got past and goes into my bump I just tense up and she just let it stay in me for a while before pulling out. you mean she really push her fist deep into you? hows the feeling like? does she like move her fist in and out ?(as in fist fucking ) I haven't really try that as her fist quite big. but for airah , her fist goes in easily and I feel like moving deeper but she just stay maybe she is worry to hurt me. so I got no choice but to wiggle my butt. LOL but with Sayako, I really stay still and don't dare to move.
Session with Sayako always leave me thinking about her even before she leaves Singapore. Sometimes with extra cash on hand , I will go for it a second time just before she leaves Singapore. I hope this time round she can easily fist me and also I love her electric butt dildo. She would stick it into me and leave it in to release those torturing electric current sending shock and jocks into me while turning to torture my nipple .She likes to twist my nipple hard and look at me deep into my eyes and says "hmmm...Its so good to see you enjoying me torturing your nipple, I can do it all day just torturing the nipples ahh...hmmm..". whenever I hear this I really gets into the mood and reply her : Yess...mistresss, I am yours , you can do whatever you want with me ! ahhh.. LOL its heaven in her hands.

like I say before, I have experience multiple anal orgasm with her some times back. guess that time I really relax and in the mood. Hope this time round can experience again. Really looking forward for her visit...waiting anxiously
Old 28-12-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Bro Doctorsex, regarding the champagne enema, does she put in a lot of champagne? careful as in can get intoxicated . you will get drunk quite fast. for me its mostly coffee enema. the other day I read from the internet nowadays they have coca cola enema. So I bought a bottle of diet coke and try it out . wow....its really hard to hold it in. as the gas really expand and make you feel bloated. wont dare to try with Mistress Sayako as worry may not be able to hold and dirty the bed. come to think of it . maybe this time round should bring a bottle of coke and see her . hehehehe. the last time she did a catheterisation on my urethral and suck out my urine . it was fun and when she push the poppers under my nose, I was like loosing myself and feel like cannot control my pee when she remove the catheter and I was crying oh no...oh no...mistress , my pee is coming out...LOL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1