The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Sorry lah..Bro Tin Tin,

no visa to ZH, so we lan lan stay at Macau trying the more expensive FL at Lisboa at HK$800 per shot. Next time, sure meet you to drink at LHL or you want kopi at capitol 1st?

Anyway, Bro FL_Slayer this lobang very solid, you miss it you will regret for life!

Brother...Bob

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.
Old 18-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF and belated FR

Had a RTF on JQ recently, but too busy to post until now. Paiseh.

Upon meetup, she was abit down that some cheongsters fly her aeroplane. She even asked if it was becos she did not manage time well. I told her to not worry as sometimes cheongsters might have last minute thing crop.. like.. OC recall.. OT for work.. and others.. it's part n parcel of her biz so just haf to accept it and try not to fly cheongsters aeroplane for no reason la. She nodded and began smsing.

I requested for 2 shots.. cos.. I really did not have a good week.. she surprised me with some new BBBJ moves.. twisting her head a bit and trying her best to give me Deep Throat... my dick head was feeling the pressure and I almost blew it there and then. (2 thumbs up)

My hands were all over her boobs, doing all sorts of motions on those soft and fleshy mounds... and that only made me more excited. I then asked to have a standing BBBJ.. she obliged and I held her head gently as I used my hips to gently thrust my dick into her mouth.. no resistance and no complaints as I was not rough. She placed her hands on my thighs but never pushed me away. (3 thumbs up)

Next.. FJ.. missionary, followed by sideways and I couldn't contain it and burst there and then. Her pussy is still tight.. and she really needs the KY! She complained my dick is too long and hard.. and squeezed 3 times of KY into her hands. Her pussy was making squishy sounds when I farked her.. it sounded a bit weird.. but still TIGHT!!

Rested with her lying on me.. and my hands never left her boobs.. she asked about other girls and I told her some info of those I recently visited. And I also indicated that most cheongsters dun like to off lights..she kept silent but nodded her head to acknowledge my comment.

Shared with her some techniques other girls used.. and she was so interested and turned on.. her nipples grew harder in my hands... and before I knew it.. she flpped onto me and began a catbath on my nipples and upper body.. while using her boobs and hardened nips to tease my semi-rigit dick. I was quite surprised that she initiated the move, but allowed her to carry on.

She next BBBJ me (already removed the CD and used tissue to clean it before this).. and she really put what she heard into practice. Good tongue action and nice long and deep sucking... my legs got a bit jerky cos the stimulation was GOOD! And my hands got to work on her boobs again... kneading her flesh and bouncing them in my hands.

In less than 20 seconds, my dick was hard again.. and she capped me and rode me.. (but not before applying more KY).. and I felt my dick go in and OUT of her tight pussy with her every hip motion. (4 thumbs up). It got to a point where I had to grit my teeth and curl my toes as the sensation was getting too much.

I took over, as I wanted to prolong the farking, and did various variations of the missionary (from legs on my shoulders, legs spread, to half squat) and then onto sideways again.. this time I managed to turn her over to a full doggy.. and her moans grew louder as I ploughed into her.. I was turned on, as her moans and the tight pussy was driving me insane.. and I leaned forward to grab at her boobs roughly.. while still jerking my hips into her pussy.

Feeling the tightness in my balls, I raised my body and increased my pace into overdrive.. farking her fast and furious.. until her head and shoulders went onto the bed.. while her butt and hips strained to maintain its height. I had to help her with my hands.. and that tired me out a bit.

Finally, the climax came.. and I felt 5 ejaculations from my dick...(i had to stop as the tightness didn't allow me to continue farking hard).. and my whole body was overcome with esctacy.

The CD was filled with my seeds.. and she smiled coyly while removing it. We had a quick shower and my 2 shots made me a happy.. but very very weak at the legs MAN!!

Thanks again bro FL_slayer.. will be in retreat cos too busy with work now.. haiz.

Ratings is all 9.5. (reserve 10 for my fav BBBJ queen BX.. no offence to JQ)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 18-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
blursoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just come back from RTF with JQ. What can I say...already start missing her...
As what all borthers has written...she still looking good and has improved in her BBBJ skill!

Can wait for the next time...
Old 18-09-2008, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

H Bro melon8888,

Think she has no choice....too hot in this thread...many good brothers here engaging her

thanks for your point...too bad, i do not have power to return favour

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon8888 View Post
starystarynite Hello All,

Service: 5/10 (keep smsing, she even chck her sms between me changing positions, quite a turn off)

Bro starystarynite,

paiseh paiseh, can't stop laughing after see yr FR, like that also can 搞笑行动 hahaha

upped u one humble point

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 18-09-2008, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 16
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

and she has two handphones...using LG one...think her biz is really good

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 18-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bigbigone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually i'm really new here.

My brother used my computer without logging off.

I saw a few numbers and decided to try since I dun really like geylang chicks due to the so many limitations and attitude problems of the gers there.

I tried 4 numbers shown in my brother's account.

Only Jia Qi replied.

after confirming that she suck my shaft raw.. i quickly meet her up for a gd time.

i have quite a good session.. 1st time i finger the chick and receive a blowjob without cd...

to sum up.. i quite like the session... wonderful.. jia qi is obidient.. cos i meanwhile also ask for some funny request which she follow suit.

my ratings for her:

Look : 6.5/10 (lol i just think she look normal.. i did hotter chicks at geylang before.. just that they attitude problem)
Body : 10/10 (the boobs are real!!)
BBBJ : 7/10 (great blow job... btw wat is BBBJ?)
FJ : 8/10 (tite and wet pussy)
GFE : 7/10 (tink my 1st time hookin up gers over here.. feels shy lol)
Fenching : YES
RTF : maybe?
Dmg : 70/1/1 + $20 hotel..

that's all from me... looking for month end for vitamin M to try out some hot favourites like Kelly and Patricia...
:P
Old 18-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
acct5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for bro fl_slayer's sharing.

This Gem is a must try for boob lovers...damn shiok man!

tried this gem today and below is my short FR:

Look : 7
Boobs : soft natural D Cupper, wat a fun
Figure : 7.5 slim waist, meaty butt.
Skin : Smooth
Frenching : light
BBBJ : Yes ,long and passionate one
Shower : 7 ,love the boobs massage.
Painting : Yes
Fingering : Yes ,she like that
FJ : 8
Damage : $70/1/1 +$10tips + $20room + CD
GFE : 8
RTF : maybe, if got no other syt
Old 18-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
RTF and belated FR

Had a RTF on JQ recently, but too busy to post until now. Paiseh.
Ratings is all 9.5. (reserve 10 for my fav BBBJ queen BX.. no offence to JQ)
Powerful FR by Mr Ten the sion
Old 18-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to bro fl_slayer for the contact.

face: 6
boobs: D huge, nice and soft, power
ass: 8 just nice
body: 8 curvy, nice
service: 7 ask me to shower myself.........

story goes like this, meet up and thought, her boobs spilling out of her t-shirt, but face wise, not what i fancy, what the hell, bang first talk later.

once in room, ask my to shower alone, say she shower liao, sian.......
then, i come out straight to bed, she boob massage me, catbath, bbbj, catbath again, very long fore play, finger her with nice moans...... long and slow bbbj......continue to finger and grab her boobs......si bei song!

then ram her in mission and facing mirror doggy, the sight of her boobs is fantastic!...... then side facing mirror, still in doggy, ask her to look away, see her D boobs hanging there, simply buay tahan, exploded!

after session, cuddle for a while before part, her figure is just nice for cuddling, enough flesh in all the right places! slim waist too....

power bro fl_slayer! good find here!!!
Old 18-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 20
fl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud offl_slayer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
steamy FR,pcc reading your FR.........shiok
had my ippt today and too shag to pcc

found a new passion,soccer
are a new trend in lifestyle.....
am still searching aimlessly.....
............matters of my heart
Old 18-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
badboykitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro... am interested ..wat is her contact ya?
Old 18-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 17
melon8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post
H Bro melon8888,

Think she has no choice....too hot in this thread...many good brothers here engaging her

thanks for your point...too bad, i do not have power to return favour
bro, up u because i had a good laugh when imagine the scene when u busy change position and she busy smsing. just continue post genuine FR and bros here will up u .soon u will have power to up ppl .
Old 18-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SEX1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am interested too. May I have her contact?
Old 19-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Powerful FR by Mr Ten the sion
bro, thnx.. paiseh wor.. ur intro i no chance to book.. timing no fit leh... haiz.. now haf to wait until I can find time to bonk liao.. haiz haiz

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 19-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
banger_boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3rd RTF
will post FR after my OC sleeps.
Worth the 30 pages of FR here.
(My muscles from the pelvic area till my shin still hurts.) Took a bus home.no lat to drive.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread