The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-11-2014, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Random feedback for Anja here, she is awesome.
Good collection of equipment and outfit.
Young and good looking with a great figure. (Not fat, good skin, cute feet)
Professional and also with a couple of years of experience. (Nice to chat with outside of session, not a time watcher)
Reasonable price, not the far fetched expats price which some dommes are expecting.

Not slamming all other dommes out there but i guess most of us are seeking for a good dollar to value ratio.

No point argueing over our perceptions for that since its different for all. But one thing to remember is that the dommes are not there for charity but also to get the most $ out of sessions where possible.

Some might just jump on the novelty wagon by charging a high price when they are first known in the market but may start to reduce their prices when they realize that the market is not large enough for their fancy prices. I think some of you might have noticed dommes who have had price reductions along the way, not naming them though.

Sorry that though im a foreigner working in sg, but im not a rich caucasian expat banker etc. i generally stick within budgets of 100-120 per hour for FL (those who provide sex as base service) who try to play domme, 150-250 for all other 100% dommes. So sad to say, i have not tried Sayako before and can only enjoy it through the reviews of others.
Old 16-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenjusen View Post
Random feedback for Anja here, she is awesome.
Good collection of equipment and outfit.
Young and good looking with a great figure. (Not fat, good skin, cute feet)
Professional and also with a couple of years of experience. (Nice to chat with outside of session, not a time watcher)
Reasonable price, not the far fetched expats price which some dommes are expecting.

Not slamming all other dommes out there but i guess most of us are seeking for a good dollar to value ratio.

No point argueing over our perceptions for that since its different for all. But one thing to remember is that the dommes are not there for charity but also to get the most $ out of sessions where possible.

Some might just jump on the novelty wagon by charging a high price when they are first known in the market but may start to reduce their prices when they realize that the market is not large enough for their fancy prices. I think some of you might have noticed dommes who have had price reductions along the way, not naming them though.

Sorry that though im a foreigner working in sg, but im not a rich caucasian expat banker etc. i generally stick within budgets of 100-120 per hour for FL (those who provide sex as base service) who try to play domme, 150-250 for all other 100% dommes. So sad to say, i have not tried Sayako before and can only enjoy it through the reviews of others.
Fair comment bro.

B 'n' Y
Old 16-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's fair to say I have tried most of the visiting dommes and have had serious experiences with Japanese ones both here and in japan to make such a statement. Perhaps I should add in the dollar value ratio factor. The most expensive dommes I have tried were the ones from the uk probably also due to the exchange rate. I will be staying tuned to how some justify their price tags especially when better ones are around. I guess let the reviews speak for themselves. There shouldn't be any flaming wars here as everyone is entitled to their own opinions
Old 16-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Someone like Sayako or one of the ladies from La Siora would probably have more years of experience compared to Anja.

Unless you have tried all the dommes, you can't make such statements.

B 'n' Y
Precisely by making such a statement, you put a question mark over Anya's reputation despite by your own admission you have never met her. You also put a question mark over osenmasters opinion.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Precisely by making such a statement, you put a question mark over Anya's reputation despite by your own admission you have never met her. You also put a question mark over osenmasters opinion.
Bro Doctor Sex,

I can make statements because I have the statistics to prove it.

Sayako has been a domme since approximately 2001....about 13 years ago.

Anja is 21 & from what I can read on here, has been domming for about 2 years.

The fact is Sayako has many more years of experience than Anja. But this does not necessarily mean Sayako is a better domme than Anja.

Anyone who has got the hard facts and figures to make a statement on this forum can do so.

B 'n' Y
Old 16-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Doctor Sex,

The fact is Sayako has many more years of experience than Anja. But this does not necessarily mean Sayako is a better domme than Anja.

Anyone who has got the hard facts and figures to make a statement on this forum can do so.

B 'n' Y
You talk such nonsense. You say experience is important but you are also the one who paid more than 1.2k on a woman no one ever heard of and who admits to having just two years experience.
You talk about the importance of facts and that sayako has more experience but then contradict yourself by saying this does not necessarily mean sayako is a better domme than anja. So what is that: fact or opinion?
You seem to want to dress your comments up as hard fact and other people's comments as unsubstantiated opinion.
Enough already you tiresome little man. And don't bro me.
Old 16-11-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
You talk such nonsense. You say experience is important but you are also the one who paid more than 1.2k on a woman no one ever heard of and who admits to having just two years experience.
You talk about the importance of facts and that sayako has more experience but then contradict yourself by saying this does not necessarily mean sayako is a better domme than anja. So what is that: fact or opinion?
You seem to want to dress your comments up as hard fact and other people's comments as unsubstantiated opinion.
Enough already you tiresome little man. And don't bro me.
Oh dear, it's seems like I have wound up a bro!!! LOL!

I think it's time "the little man" went to sleep!!!!

Night night bro!!!

Sweet dreams!

B 'n' Y
Old 16-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am amused over how I got zapped without any reason for putting up this post here. I thought the least the zapper could do is to provide a reason why he thinks my post is worth ridiculing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
Dear Domina Fire and everyone,

I must say that I must be honoured to have that last session with her before she left for Singapore. Just had it this morning before she checked out.

Indeed she is sorry to have left earlier than expected. Cancellations and re-adjustments to her schedule had to be made. Thankfully, it coincided into my available time slot today. She said she'll be back here in Jan, as shared by her posting. Hopefully, with another of her Mistress friend. And maybe a mass-slave party might realise.. Wahaha..

On her behalf, she really enjoyed the trip to Singapore. The sessions with all the slaves, the gifts, the meals - except for a proper time to travel around this time round...

My FR on her - I would share another time, but I like to sum it up as a totally mind-blowing & enjoyable experience. Stay tuned...
Old 16-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

I'm fine but it's better you think clearly before you write in future. You got yourself into some muddles this week with posts on Katya, new York law and now this. I still think you have a contribution to make on this forum but you must learn to respect other people's posts. Good luck
Quote:
Bro Doctor Sex,

B 'n' Y
Quote:
Oh dear, it's seems like I have wound up a bro!!! LOL!

I think it's time "the little man" went to sleep!!!!

Night night bro!!!

Sweet dreams!

B 'n' Y
Old 16-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm fine but it's better you think clearly before you write in future. You got yourself into some muddles this week with posts on Katya, new York law and now this. I still think you have a contribution to make on this forum but you must learn to respect other people's posts. Good luck
Bro doctor sex,

If I said something where I am in the wrong, I am the first one to put my hands up. As you can see earlier this week, I thank those who clarify specific facts.

I don't think I have got myself in a muddle about Katya. Some of us have got deeper pockets than others. Get over it.

Over and out.

B 'n' Y
Old 16-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro doctor sex,

If I said something where I am in the wrong, I am the first one to put my hands up. As you can see earlier this week, I thank those who clarify specific facts.

I don't think I have got myself in a muddle about Katya. Some of us have got deeper pockets than others. Get over it.

Over and out.

B 'n' Y
No one here cares about any deep pockets you think you have. A fool and his money are easily parted.
You attempted to compare Katya's prices with those of Dommes in Europe and were proved wrong. You then complained about another domme asking for 700 even though you like to pay
over 1k. Very muddled. I thought you were going to bed.
Old 17-11-2014, 05:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
No one here cares about any deep pockets you think you have. A fool and his money are easily parted.
You attempted to compare Katya's prices with those of Dommes in Europe and were proved wrong. You then complained about another domme asking for 700 even though you like to pay
over 1k. Very muddled. I thought you were going to bed.
A fool and his money are easily parted? Have a good look in the mirror yourself Doctor Hypocrite! Don't throw stones if you live in a greenhouse bro!

Once upon a time I travelled to London back in the mid 2000s, I had paid a domme £200 for a session. £1 could buy you $3 SGD. Now it can only buy you $2 SGD. Do you want me to buy you a calculator for your Christmas too to do the sums?????

And no, I did not complain about Eva on Top charging $700 for the hour compared to Katya's $600. I sarcastically joked about it.

I am not the one in the muddle bro.

B 'n Y
Old 17-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
Could it be maxin ? Think she also visit Singapore this month.
anyone recommend her ?
I'm thinking either her or Anja
Old 17-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
RayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRayCom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cool it guys��. Relax, everyone entitled to their own opinions . Just be happy with what we've got here. If tribute is too high, then don't go lor. Its a free.market. I cant afford 700 per hour so I can only stick to mistress Sayako as its in the middle range but she is not time watcher. In fact everytime she come its abt meeting up with her like an old friend. Anja seems good but I still haven't make the first step to contact her. Bro doctorsex and BnY don't get too angry. We are all Sayako fans right? Lol. Anyway, just to share mistress sayako website is up again. Pheow.... i tot she is in some trouble or really retired already. Still hope she will be back soon. I try to serve mistress dominafire but too bad she got to fly back early. ��

Last edited by RayCom; 17-11-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Old 17-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by louy View Post
anyone recommend her ?
I'm thinking either her or Anja
Same price but I think you'll find Anya will give you a more professional service.
A couple of years ago maxin developed a reputation on this forum for making subs cum quickly and then ending the session well before an hour. Anya takes her time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1