The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, Blaireleah, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle

Old 30-07-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5231 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Sir, your opinion could be skewed. Villabelle, a former stewardess is making tons of money. There are many people willing to pay.
K. Forget I said anything then.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 30-07-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
LZH987 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Looking at the price points of so many local FLs in here nowadays, I wonder why are they even bothering to try their luck here, in a sub-forum of a forum that mainly caters towards men who are looking to drop at most $200 in Geylang, around the same pricing or less for FLs in the other foreign Domes (excluding Dome 3), or score free/cheap sex with domestic helpers.
I think these girls are not catering to the majority of bros on this platform, just the small top percentage of men. It's just like how in real life, girls would be more willing to bang the top 10%-20% of men. I guess it's the same here. Really wished I have more $$ so that can try more variety from dome L. I would be nice to try more variety though...
Old 31-07-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 406 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Looking at the price points of so many local FLs in here nowadays, I wonder why are they even bothering to try their luck here, in a sub-forum of a forum that mainly caters towards men who are looking to drop at most $200 in Geylang, around the same pricing or less for FLs in the other foreign Domes (excluding Dome 3), or score free/cheap sex with domestic helpers.
There are some men who are tired of geylang and would like a more "local" experience and don't mind paying more. I was once such person but normally its hit and miss. After 2-3x i decided it was just not worth it as a miss could cost me $400-$500
Old 31-07-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 5
Jayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of lightJayboyboy1709 is a glorious beacon of light

Forum for Ariel ,
Locations Central Area
Looks 8.5/10 sweet and petite body with eyes big big pretty face fair skinned xmm
Boobs 7/10 b cup
Body b cup skinny body fair skinned
Service oriented Sweet voice good to dote type very easy to get ticklish
Love her moaning can make u turn on
Gfe very friendly girl and easy communicate
Rtf asap due to going to back soon
Old 01-08-2023, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
noah0924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cindy : https://sbfsg.store/showthread...7#post22538367

Yesterday I had the worst experience with a FL but I decided to give it another try by opting for a more expensive option in Local Dome, hoping for the best and it was the BEST experience I had by far.

I messaged Cindy in the morning and booked her for the evening right after my work, I also told her about my challenge in getting hard. She was understanding and even sent me a sexy picture of herself to check if I am her type. I thanked her for the picture and told her that my issue is most probably not about looks and more about the emotional attachment which will require some patience. She was understanding and proceeded with my booking.

Looks: 8/10 - She is looks good.
Body: 9/10 - Petite, curvy and good figure with no visible scaring.
Boobs: 10/10 - Her C cup boobs is perfect for her body size.
BBBJ : 8/10 - Good suction, including balls sucking and licking.
FJ : 8/10 - Due to my challenge of getting hard, she was one of the first FL that manage to get it to work.

I was about 10 minutes late when I went over to meet her in a hotel in central, she was patient and told me not to rush and take my time. When I first met her, I was pleasently surprised by how petite she was. She was wearing short skirt and a top that is revealing her cleavage. Since I was late, I quickly put down my items but she told me there is no need to rush and insisted that we take our time and engaged in small talk to make me comfortable.

When I went in for a shower, she asked me if I wanted her help shower with me. I denied and showered myself, she then offered her own personal soap to me, saying that the hotel soap is bad. Right after my shower, I came out and she was naked and waiting for me. She pat on the bed and asked where I prefer to lie down at, I choose where I am comfortable with, continued having small talk with her beside me for awhile, then she started to touch me and licking my nipples down to my kkj slowly. This slow and sensual buildup was incredibly arousing, and by the time she reached my kkj, it was already mostly erect. She skillfully performed BBBJ, including ball sucking and licking, until I achieved a full erection. This continued for a while before she helped me put on a condom and rode me until I reached climax.

Her petite body was very attractive to me, it felt like you could carry her around while fucking her. But what stood out the most was her customer service which is top notch. Despite my late arrival, she never rushed me and ensured that I was comfortable throughout. Even after we have done the deed, she continued talking to me, was genuinely interested in what I am talking about and seem to want to engage in more conversation. Unfortunately, I was in a rush to go somewhere or else I would have contunued talking to her.

RTF : Definitely
Old 01-08-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!

A review for Elecher.

No hassle in making appointment with her. Due to work commitments and had to re-arranged our schedule. No hiccups and everything was pleasant from the conversations.

As it was my first time engaging local FL, wasn’t sure what to expect even though I’ve read majority of the reviews by our brothers here but everyone’s experience will be different because of various reason like chemistry etc.

I was quite nervous when meeting hee, however she outshine in the conversations. She engages various topics with me and I can feel she is making sure I wasn’t feeling uncomfortable in any way. Kudos to her.

I wouldn’t put my reviews in points systems as everyone has different taste, standards and expectations. Hence I’m just going to share my experience with her.

Firstly, she really took great care of me during the entire time and making sure I was comfortable and she was very genuine. The genuine feeling made me being able to converse better with her and I’m sure all the topics and stuffs we share are just within us.

She can really french well and enjoys it, enjoyed every single bit of time together with her. She do her best to make sure time is well spent with her and it’s really fun doing the deeds with her, from slowly arousing me till till the bbbj and lastly fj. Nothing really much to complain or pick anything out to say it wasn’t good.

I had a wonderful experience with her and definitely gonna find her again to have a relaxing time tgt and enjoy our sexual time at a higher note.

Lastly and once again re-emphasising that she make sure you spend the time with her well and money is well spent. I believe service and attitude is important for everyone but it is also the respect that is given to one another which makes thing even better.

Thanks once again for the great time and I’m looking forward to another session to elevate our or mine sexperience 🤭.

The above is just my own frank and genuine perspective and FR for Elecher. Cheers. Have a good day and stay safe always.

ExChanGe oF RepuTaTion WelComE. It's All AbouT HeLping One AnothEr.. LeaVe Your Nick~
Old 01-08-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1190 / Power: 0
Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop Fliplop

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
Anyone try Leah Ex Events Model ??
Saw a samster said this girl uses fake photos to advertise herself
Crazy price 1.4k for 1hr. This amount I can use to fly to Taiwan and fuck Taiwan girls
Old 01-08-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Crazy price 1.4k for 1hr. This amount I can use to fly to Taiwan and fuck Taiwan girls

Guess the idiom.

Old 02-08-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3601 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Guess the idiom.
birds to the slaughter is it?
Old 02-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 8
aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!aliwangwang is one of the Best!

Looking to try Dior or Villabelle. Any kind bros can help me decide 😁. Welcome to pm me your experience with either one!
Old 03-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
birds to the slaughter is it?
Hang up to sell.

吊起来卖.

Old 03-08-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!

Tried maei in April but just had to book an RTF session again. As expected, she was hard to book due to her office work commitments, but definitely worth the wait.

For those who are still hesitating, hesitate no more. Over the years I’ve tried various FLs but I can confidently say that maei is amongst the better few in terms of pricepoint, attitude and looks.

Had feasted on her content sets while waiting, for those who cannot wait, just go and get her content sets and you’ll know what i’m talking about already.

Writing this FR for her before my wife comes out of the shower because maei’s really worth it.

Wish the best for the young lady in her endeavours here.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3601 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hang up to sell.

吊起来卖.
Dome L customers are really special bunch. can afford and support local. for myself, I allocate about 2% of take home pay for such entertainment, so have to look around more
Old 03-08-2023, 12:45 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30263 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Another FR for Jezel as I booked her again recently. (One of my go to)

Body still as good as before, BJ was top notch! Other than being late for 10mins as usual, everything is perfect. Still love the fact that her price doesn't influx alot given her looks and standards

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
noah0924 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claire : https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=652821

I had the opportunity to meet Claire for a late-night encounter, and the overall experience was a positive one. I shared about my situation where I have trouble getting hard and will require more patience from her and she agreed to it and proceeded with the booking.

Looks: 7/10 - Her looks is not my type, but beauty is subjective
Body: 8/10 - Because we were in her car, it is hard to admire her body but it is true to the photos.
Boobs: 7/10 - A good and handful size
BBBJ : 8/10 - Hardworking, Good suction, including balls sucking and licking.

She arrived at my block in her sporty car and welcome me into it, Claire is very friendly and we had meaningful conversations about our relationship issues, which was a unique and comforting experience. It's not something you would typically discuss with family or friends, but Claire was open to sharing her own views and providing helpful advice.

After we finish our conversation, we started to transition into the intimate phase. As this was the first time I was doing this in a car, it was pretty obvious that I am oblivious and she guided me on where to put my bag and to take off my pants.

As she know about my issue on getting hard, she took the time to understand the potential causes and actively sought my guidance on how to make me feel good. She then proceeded to work on my nipples and kkj, got it hard, then continue to take it all the way down until I cum into her mouth.

My time with Claire was more than just a physical encounter. She offered genuine support, a listening ear, and relatable experiences that put me at ease. To top it all off, she gives a good bbbj and will drive to your location.

Last edited by noah0924; 04-08-2023 at 09:17 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1