The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 03-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
life is always a risk reward ratio isn't it?

we make choices, like Russian Roulette. If we get the chamber that has a bullet, its the end, if its empty, than we live to risk another day.

Same thing, sex with ML/WL, covid, investments. All same. We have our own perceptions and statistics or knowledge that we deem correct.

At the end of the day, everyone always believes that they are right or bad things happens to other people but never them.

Only looking back can we know if it was a right choice.
Agree. As long as the risk is calculated and not a mere a small head rules it all, then take the plunge.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Raw with MLs

I love visiting sex workers. No complications, no wooing needed. Fuck, pay and go. Return if you enjoy, move on if you don't. Almost always use condoms, but the few times when it was raw, it was inadvertent. On hindsight, risky, but in the heat of the moment...what the hell - it's very rare they allow it to happen, and so far, so good Actually, it's good with condoms too, but sometimes the ladies spontaneously invite you in raw because they are so turned on too...
Old 04-05-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
HoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Raw with any one is not worth it!!
Is like driving without seatbelt...
At least kenna ticket by police, worse come to worst accident and kenna sue to debt and even go to jail...hahahaha...

My humble two cents.
We all know. However, when the small head rules over the big head, there is no way one is going to be able to hold on, out on the cape and screw.

I had that many times, we're not intended, but small head ruled, hence things happened.

It happened in Hatyai, Beijing, Geylang... Many of them were really unintended, some even done by the ladies themselves while before started, they still insisted that cap is a must.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
t4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samstert4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Generally MLs in legit massage parlours are safer than free lance ladies because they have to undergo regular health including HIV and STDs in order to operate. Free lancers on the other hand are not controlled, and it will be risky….
Old 05-05-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Generally MLs in legit massage parlours are safer than free lance ladies because they have to undergo regular health including HIV and STDs in order to operate. Free lancers on the other hand are not controlled, and it will be risky….
But these ML are still not tested as regularly as those in legal brothels.
https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=573175

So tread with care.

PS - Just posting this as an educational post, I am not some brothels OKTs waiting to open up legally

Last edited by cutecuteboy; 08-05-2022 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Wank yourself to exhaustion everyday. And I’m not even kidding.
You will feel a little less desire for her after every wank, which allows you not to think of her so much and save yourself some money.
You are super right. That what i will do every single time when i have the urge to look for the ML. Easily $100 saved with a free diy solution.
Old 06-05-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
I love visiting sex workers. No complications, no wooing needed. Fuck, pay and go. Return if you enjoy, move on if you don't. Almost always use condoms, but the few times when it was raw, it was inadvertent. On hindsight, risky, but in the heat of the moment...what the hell - it's very rare they allow it to happen, and so far, so good Actually, it's good with condoms too, but sometimes the ladies spontaneously invite you in raw because they are so turned on too...
most MLs i ever had a chance to up, actually tells me they all prefer raw, the pleasure of skin to skin contact and the veins and precum flooding their pussies makes them damm horny, but then they cannot be expecting every customer they allow to fuck them all do raw, this increases their chances of getting std/hiv too, so yes in the heat of moments, they will ask the guys they like to raw them every now and then. one of my regular MLs i ever rawed her prob 10 times over the years.
Old 08-05-2022, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2638 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

I patronize one ML for a year before I went raw with her. It was the usual handjob SOP. i didn't try to grope her or ask for FJ/BJ etc. I visited her 2 to 3 times a week to enjoy her HJ and licking of my nipples.

When we warmed up and talk about sex and all, one day she showed me her breast and shaved pussy.... but i didn't touch her as she asked me if I find her attractive. the next day I went again and this time round....when she was giving me the SOP.... I stood up from the massage bed and pushed her onto the bed.. I unbutton her jeans and she stared at me with shock.

As her colleagues were also working, she didn't dare to make any noise as I pulled her jeans down. I inserted into her wet pussy raw and pump her,

She couldn't react as I fucked her... she was enjoying it. I came outside her and that was it. Every visit ended with hot sex. I always plan end of day visit where we would be alone and she will be closing the shop. needless to say I also spent a fortune on her...
Old 08-05-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I love to look for those milf ML because they get horny easily. I follow my step process to make them horny

Step no1: Shower and then appear with erected cock
Step no2: I will play the milf ML tits from behind. From back to front (like trying to express out milf from tits - bro those does this for their wife will know what I mean)
Step no3. From behind kiss their neck and also playing with their tits. Sometimes I went for their earlobes and pokey nibble them
Step no4. They will put their hands behind and grab my erected tool. That is when I will go for their pussy and then rub till they are wet
Step no5. Stop and go for massage. Suddenly the milf ML feel the urge but not complete. This makes them more horny
Step no6. Now they ready to give HJ. Play with their tits like step 2 to 4. Got 1 milf ML let me play till she put my cock at her entrance and grind me. In fact I was taken aback. She then asked me to grind her ass and shoot at her ass. The same ML dragged me into shower and bang the next visit.

Sibei song. I love milf with such beautiful neh neh. Best is they are juagen master. They treat my powerful dick and I used it to send them to heaven. Nice……
Old 08-05-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I love to look for those milf ML because they get horny easily. I follow my step process to make them horny

Step no1: Shower and then appear with erected cock
Step no2: I will play the milf ML tits from behind. From back to front (like trying to express out milf from tits - bro those does this for their wife will know what I mean)
Step no3. From behind kiss their neck and also playing with their tits. Sometimes I went for their earlobes and pokey nibble them
Step no4. They will put their hands behind and grab my erected tool. That is when I will go for their pussy and then rub till they are wet
Step no5. Stop and go for massage. Suddenly the milf ML feel the urge but not complete. This makes them more horny
Step no6. Now they ready to give HJ. Play with their tits like step 2 to 4. Got 1 milf ML let me play till she put my cock at her entrance and grind me. In fact I was taken aback. She then asked me to grind her ass and shoot at her ass. The same ML dragged me into shower and bang the next visit.

Sibei song. I love milf with such beautiful neh neh. Best is they are juagen master. They treat my powerful dick and I used it to send them to heaven. Nice……

step 3 is a killing shot , especially if you have visited her regularly .....
Old 08-05-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Last year got 1 raw cheonster teach me the trick how to raw ML/FL
Until now i was succes did it on 2 FL and 1 ML
Old 09-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Fuck 1/2 way rip off? Share la
Old 09-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yea..Teach me leh
Old 09-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
step 3 is a killing shot , especially if you have visited her regularly .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Prince Devitt upped both +57
Old 09-05-2022, 02:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Fuck 1/2 way rip off? Share la
stealthing is criminal and you will go to jail

liable to be charged for rape.

https://smulexicon.com/2020/03/13/fr...ental-success/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8782456.html
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1