The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - BB @ Elegant Thai 88

n AR gao gao by a Thai lady before. Shiok!

FJ
efore long and this time we went longer, faster and harder.

RTF
I would classify BB as hybrid of high GFE with commando-like service. RTF material for sure.

Again, would like to that Bro DT for the arrangements. Just trust Bro DT recommendations.
Glad that u enjoy the bonk, never jio me....

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Belated fr for Lynda @ Dh devilhouse

Bros better hurry cuz this gem is leaving our shores very soon.

Location is central. Room is spacious by sparse. Very clean environment. I saw the other roomie mopping! Lynda says they take turns to clean everyday! Share bathroom but clean also.

Lynda is quite green to the business it seems. Very GND. Really like fucking uni gf. She was like, what do you like to do? I said anything lo. She says... BJ ok?. Confirm ok lah! Fingered her while she was blowing me. She is damn tight and the BJ was nice and sensual.

Almost cumming during bj so i stopped and ask for cap. She rode me at first, then i sat up at the edge of the bed and started to fuck her sitting up while she still on top. Then doggy... she was like, fuck me hard! Wah KNN.. how to tahan... but still, i wanted to CIM, so proceeded to missionary. Almost climax then i told her, i wanna cum in ur mouth. She nodded.... shoik!

Ripped off my cap and was already spraying before i cpuld reach her mouth. So it was kind of everywhere. Should go for COF sia.

After a draining session (for me at least), she proceeded to massage me while i recuperated. 1 round was enough for me. Uncle lao liao. She was worried she didnt do well. I assured her of my rtf. Just spent the rest of the time lepak on the bed very gfe lo...

Looks: 7.5/10. Thai tan SYT. Sweet face.
Body: 7.5/10. Slim very little body fat.
Boobs: B+ natural, and shoik to squeeze. Think she likes to be squeezed hard and maybe enough a light chike when she is cumming. nice nips to suck too!
Gfe. 10/10. Gao gao.
BBBJ: 8/10. Not the sloppy kind. Very sensual and teasing.
Fj: 8/10, very tight and good cfm looks. Good effort in riding.
RTF: yes!!
Old 30-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 977 / Power: 10
sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theocracy View Post
For those Bros who wanted viet girls can tried angel kiss, between xena and talia, I would say in terms of look can go for talia upfront. Small size about 1.55m only. I can't say abt the service thou as I change to her when I initially book xena.

Entered the room and waited for 15mins for xena to do her own things which piss me off and when she appear out of her room. The image to me at that point is totally turn off so decided to change to talia.

Okt allowed the change but xena was unhappy about it and she scold talia which make talia unhappy that's why service not fullest. Will RTF again to try her upfront.
pics wise xena looks better, so real person view talia looks better? I ask OKT they only can speak vietnamese, heavy language barrier.
Old 30-03-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinhwa82 View Post
pics wise xena looks better, so real person view talia looks better? I ask OKT they only can speak vietnamese, heavy language barrier.
Bro, I replied your pm already.

Language barrier no worries, what is impt is the good sex session, isn't it?
Old 30-03-2016, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Promised an FR for ET88's Annie:

Looks: Resemble the photos on her ad. Long hair halfway down her back. Tatoos in the right places and not too much. Darker tan like those of thais from the south. To me, she has an 'indonesian' appearance. Her looks are okay to me - quite f**kable - not expecting syt, because she is more matured at 25 years old.

Figure: Enhance D boobs (.(.) ... A bit firm so I didn't dare to squeeze too hard. Nips small and sensitive. She's really slim and toned, no visible extra fats. Sexy and just-right build for a petite girl like her.

BBBJ: Not that great. Tried it between shots. No deep throat, just sort of gliding over and with hand-assist. Didn't quite manage to revive my little bro for proper 2nd shot.

Massage: Gave me a light massage on request, piano-type but quite comforting.

FJ: This is where she excels… the whole package - CFM looks, great figure, big boobs, nice ass for doggie. Made her wet before going for 1st shot in missionary, so didn't have to use lube. Had to enter slowly because she is really small and tight. Nice moans throughout, getting louder as I alternately thrust deeper and faster. Changed positions whenever I felt like cumming, so tried doggie, speed bump, and she was very accommodating all the way. Missionary is still the best though, as her front view is absolutely hot. Finally cummed hard and filled the CD more than usual, that's how good it was. But left not enough 'bullets' for a proper round 2 and had to resort to HJ because lack of time.

Best f*ck I've had in a long time..... but bros please be gentle if want to try her out.
Old 30-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 14
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any website or link for club allure?
Old 31-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

FR on Marvis from PS

Looks: Same as left pic posted. Sweet looking.

Body: Smooth with tummy. Don't we all? She's a little meaty at her upper arms. Too much eating she says. Had a good time caressing and licking her though.

Boobs: Natural 34C with small sensitive nips.

BBBJ: She's a uni student back in bkk and first time working. Also first time in SG so you can say she's greenhorn in BBBJ and catbath. But guide her along on what you want and how you want it and you'll be rewarded. She's willing to learn.

Pussy: She's really tight.

FJ: She's very hardworking with cowgirl. She pumped, grind, french, pumped, grind again, etc until she was sweating. Accommodating with any positions. Because she's meaty it's damn shiok to pump into her and hear all that piak piak sound, coupled with her natural wetness. No KY used.

French: Started with kissing which moved on to frenching.

GFE: She is a greenhorn and can tell she's a little shy at times. Like want to cuddle but pull back because she shy. What she lacks in experience she makes it up with effort and hardwork. Easy to talk to. She likes to pinch my nipples for some reasons. You have to take initiative with her.

She'll like to try local delicacies so if you want, you may want to get her local food if your booking is close to meal times.

Last edited by Clonie; 01-04-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 31-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light
aris of pacific

Dear bro cash of pacific stars, i would like to give u a middle finger for making my future boink from dome 1 to be shitty after booking ur girl aris. She is THE BEST LOOKING AND GREAT SESSION OF MY LIFE. For those who don't understand sarcasm let me tell u this about this girl. She is so damn beautiful and her beauty has no comparisom to any other woman i book b4 in my 13yrs in this business. Banging body but not those skinny model type don't bother booking. Better for me cos i can have that time slot for myself. Yes she is clean shaven for those bro who like clean shaven. Boobs enhance but soft almost natural. Don't stare at her face too long during fj cos u may end up bursting within minutes. Did i mention she is INSANELY ABSOLUTELY TREMENDOUSLY B!E!A!U!T!I!F!U!L!!! Bros do me a favour.. don't book her cos i want her all for myself. Haha.... Thanks bro cash of pacific for bringing this girl to town and maybe YESTERDAY i am gonna kidnap her. Hehe...
Old 31-03-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

sinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to beholdsinhwa82 is a splendid one to behold
Re: aris of pacific

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan Man View Post
Dear bro cash of pacific stars, i would like to give u a middle finger for making my future boink from dome 1 to be shitty after booking ur girl aris. She is THE BEST LOOKING AND GREAT SESSION OF MY LIFE. For those who don't understand sarcasm let me tell u this about this girl. She is so damn beautiful and her beauty has no comparisom to any other woman i book b4 in my 13yrs in this business. Banging body but not those skinny model type don't bother booking. Better for me cos i can have that time slot for myself. Yes she is clean shaven for those bro who like clean shaven. Boobs enhance but soft almost natural. Don't stare at her face too long during fj cos u may end up bursting within minutes. Did i mention she is INSANELY ABSOLUTELY TREMENDOUSLY B!E!A!U!T!I!F!U!L!!! Bros do me a favour.. don't book her cos i want her all for myself. Haha.... Thanks bro cash of pacific for bringing this girl to town and maybe YESTERDAY i am gonna kidnap her. Hehe...
If only you can tarma with Aris and Jayla, but they are at different units though.
Old 31-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

FR - Pamie @ Les Affaires Xscort (LAX)

Here's another FR from me this week. This is actually an RTF for Pamie as she was here previously but didn't manage to FR. Pamie is actually a very experience lady whom is not new in the trade. She is actually one of the top ladies from one of a very popular massage parlour in BKK, that specializes in Japanese-style service. (She even showed me the parlour website and profile in there and I concur it to be true as I have been there before).

So rest assured service standard is top notched.

Will just write a short FR and let the photos that I took (with permission from Pamie and OKT - of course) do the talking.

Looks
Pretty faced. Straight shoulder length hair that she ties up when doing the deed.

She's a nice and decent looking lady.

Body/Boobs
SLIM and SLENDER. She takes good care of her body. Fair skinned and no blemishes as well. Very light weight, the kind you can just carry and bonk. She laid on top of me without any problem but me being a big guy, I am afraid I might hurt her in missionary lol.

Here are live photos of her I took during the session.

Service
Shower teasing included.
BBBJ included. Not the hardcore deep throat but good skills to make me hard.
Catbath is good. Concentrating on my neck, chest, nipples and back. The usual practice from the parlour in BKK.
Frenching also available. Light soft bites and lots of tongue. Sensually done.

FJ
Slow and steady. We started in cowgirl. She rocked herself slowly on me; enjoying every moment. Turned over into missionary and we moved in a synchronized motion. Can see that she was trying to cum as well. One time she shivers and hugged me tight while letting out a loud moan.

RTF
Well, this technically is my RTF.

Last edited by milkman87; 03-04-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 31-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Super95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try Annie from ET88 this afternoon, small and pettie with enhanced boobs, shower sop as the toilet is quite small, did not french much but fj was really good especially doggie. She know how to use her muscles to squeeze your little bro during fj. Feel damn good. Will rtf before she goes back.
Old 31-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

I see alot et88 supporters... mus be good.... Mus try one day!!

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Pamie @ Les Affaires Xscort looks good

Last edited by sinhwa82; 31-03-2016 at 09:33 PM.
Old 31-03-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
isseysalem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post
Hope the OKT can bring in more Vietnam gals for us, I am still missing xena gfe
Bro you must be quite lucky with Xena.

Visited her recently and although language was a barrier that was not the deal breaker. She is smiley (quite good figure, meaty type) and has this quizzical look in her face.

The thing that really caught me off-guard was before we actually do it. She looked somewhat sad. SOP catbath, BBBJ, blah blah.. Then before I up her, she has this "kena forced" look in her face. At that time I was feeling sian already. After the deed was done, she just lied face down for a good one min. Then when she looked up, I swear she was tearing.

F**k. In my head I feel bad that I'm paying that much money for this kind of service but somehow I feel sad for her also. Feel like she kenna forced into this. Long story short, I told her to go rest, paid my money and left. All in about 30 mins, single shot although the amt was for two shots.

What a pity, I would definitely RTF given her SYT looks.
Old 31-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - Pamie @ Les Affaires Xscort (LAX)

Will just write a short FR and let the photos that I took (with permission from Pamie and OKT - of course) do the talking.

Looks
Pretty faced. Straight shoulder length hair that she ties up when doing the deed.

You can see she's a nice and decent looking lady.

Body/Boobs
SLIM and SLENDER. She takes good care of her body. Fair skinned and no blemishes as well. Very light weight, the kind you can just carry and bonk. She laid on top of me without any problem but me being a big guy, I am afraid I might hurt her in missionary lol.

Here are live photos of her I took during the session.

Service
Shower teasing included.

Well, this technically is my RTF.
Nice FR bro, good to have pics inside

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1