The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2024, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
TuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzhihui View Post
glad to know im not that messed up to film friends on trips or at those school orientation camps... chinese girls are so hot in the shower for some reason
If they use cold water to shower, then not so hot liao
Old 07-06-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuNguyen View Post
If they use cold water to shower, then not so hot liao
Hahaha! Cold water is best to coax their nips to turn hard and shrink their areolas..

Z turned on the water again, rinsing her soapy xmm essence off her body.

She turned about, showing every inch of her body to me and giving me every possible perspective she could provide. I wish I had a special software to capture her body and render it in 3D, putting her into all sorts of obscene positions..

I loved how her xmm tits looked when she hunched forward and looked down. They seemed more substantial, their shape less conical and more curvy. I imagined her cute voice with that obscenely cute body of hers..

I was so ready to cum again. Just the thought of creating all the new collages from this video was killing me. I wanted to see her ignorant expression in her birthday suit with her innocent cute candids on both sides.

As I dreamed about all the pleasure and excitement that was coming, Z shut the water. Her shower was over. She grabbed the towel and unexpectedly, again, shook it vigorously. Her cute little tits responded, shaking sideways in opposite directions. I rewinded and slowed down the video, watching in detail as her soft cones approached each other towards the center of her chest, forming a gentle cleavage before snapping back to their original positions.

These are priceless moments that nobody else has ever witnessed.. Z's small xmm tits, with their puffy nipples, shaking on her petite frame. All of it on 1080P HD video.

Old 07-06-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Her cute little tits responded, shaking sideways in opposite directions. I rewinded and slowed down the video, watching in detail as her soft cones approached each other towards the center of her chest, forming a gentle cleavage before snapping back to their original positions.
TS, can share some clips? thanks
Old 08-06-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcloudz View Post
TS, can share some clips? thanks
Her tits are small but if you look carefully..

Old 08-06-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Small tits are great too!

Quote:
Her tits are small but if you look carefully..

Old 08-06-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
pinkcloudz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 17-06-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
thomas456 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthomas456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woah, interesting one bro
Old 17-06-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
thissideup is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
There was a time when I used to fantasize about my classmates in secondary school. During those years I had to masturbate almost everyday after reaching home from school.

Nobody really knew who I really was, the pervert sitting at the back of the class. I look skinny and wore specs, soft spoken and was quite reserved. But every single time there was an opportunity, I will definitely bio.

As you know, some girls really quite tempting, wearing naughty coloured bras to school. But those girls in my opinion are not the best food for my perverted fantasies.

Instead, the innocent naive looking ones wearing bras with the hard bra cup kind and the singlet ones really appeal to me.

A few times I managed to see downblouse of some of my girl classmates. Sometimes they lean on the table with their elbows or bend down to pick up things. I like how their smooth fair skin from their neck flows down to their cute teenage bras cupping their tiny developing boobs. I didn't dare to bio for very long because usually there's other people around me. I got no nips but it was still nice to be able to see their small cleavage. The hard cups sometimes open up but still not enough to spot their raisins.

Singlets are a whole different thing. Once or twice I've seen girls pretty much give a free show during PE. They don't have enough boobs to wear a bra or maybe they feel more comfortable with singlets, but their nips get erect enough to poke through the thin fabric after they sweat and get cold from the breeze. I might have even seen a hint of dark colour through the thin worn out t-shirt..

I'm not sure if you guys were perverts and looking at your classmates back then, but those who share the same fantasies you know what I'm talking about..

hahaha indeed, me too
PE was my favorite... their boobs while jumping walao so shiok
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1