The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
zaito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jelqing - Penis Enlargement Exercises

Can someone post Jelging with their result? Before and After Plus pics lol
Old 23-01-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
TheEvilDoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonHeng View Post
Must always have the discipline to continue
Very true
Old 29-01-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
HassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stud00 View Post
if you can get laid FOR FREE,
Got any lobang for the sultan of brunei
Old 29-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efrmi View Post
Jelq Effects and Problems

Positive Effects of Jelqing
The most obvious and positive effects of jelqing are the increases in the length and the girth of the penis. In the first two months of jelqing, the changes of the penis are obvious: the skin gets tougher and more elastic. Also, the veins increase in size, and the capacity of the penis to hold more blood is increased. Along with a kegel routine, the quality and the hardness of the erections will get improved.

Spots and Discoloration
Red prick spots as pin, often though not exclusively located on the glans are the result of broken capillaries, but they should disappear within a day or two. If you make a warm-up and build toward full intensity this can help to minimize the pin pricks spots. These spots should not be considered a problem. Larger red or purple spots can indicate a more substantial breach in the walls of the capillaries or of the veins. If you see such spots, taking a few days off is a good idea.

Black pin prick spots which are located on the shaft indicate an insufficient lubrication, but they should heal quickly. Some bruises like discoloration which are located toward the end of the shaft and which are often more noticeable on the bottom are common among those who jelq. They are caused by blood being pushed through the membranes and which have no route to return. But a warm up before and cool down can help minimize them.

There is another type of discoloration which can occur in a single session because of the weakening of the vein walls. They often have a circular shape and 1/8” in diameter. Sometimes the point of weakening can feel like a small hard lump (blood which has coagulated). You must be aware of the fact that if you continue jelqing, you can aggravate the problem dramatically. You should take at least 3 days of pause.Although this discoloration will fade slowly after stopping jelqing for a period of months or years, they can be encouraged to reduce:

Methods to Remove Discoloration

Warmed Massage
You should put a warm wrap in the area of discoloration and beyond. With the pads of the thumbs or two fingers, you should gently massage from the point of discoloration down the shaft toward the body. You should repeat this several times.

Wrapping
With a 1.5” wide strip of band, you should wrap the shaft below the area of discoloration which covers around 2” in length. You should attach a little tape in order to hold the wrap in place. The pressure of the wrap should never reduce the blood flow in the penis; it should only reduce the returning blood without cutting it off completely. When it is done correctly the penis above the wrap will be enlarged but the circulation will be almost normal. You should watch for reduced circulation and coldness. This wrap can be worn all day long. If the area above the wrap becomes too highly pressured, a squeeze on the head will relieve it. Both of the above methods take some time to work. You shouldn’t expect them to work overnight.

Donut Effect
This effect affects circumcised men. With some intense or long jelqing sessions, fluid is pushed toward the end of the shaft where it collects. This may result in a large swelling around the circumference of the penis near the glans and there might also appear some slight pain. The swelling is only temporary and it will subside within a few hours. In the case of uncircumcised men, the equivalent of this is the swelling of the foreskin, which will subside in the same way.

Skin Stretch and Turkey Neck
Jelqing places most stress on the skin at the base of the shaft, so, this is where the skin stretch is often located. If the skin stretches from the base, the bottom of the shaft presents no resistance, so the scrotum stretches along the shaft (turkey neck). To avoid turkey neck can sometimes be hard, but it is not impossible. You may perform a separate skin stretching routine to avoid it. Skin stretch can result in stretch marks, but if you are careful about the penis and if you keep it moisturized, you won’t experience such problems.

Over/Under-training
Sometimes over-training is not so obvious. The extreme cases will result in post session shrinkage, which may last for some days and require a break to allow the recovery. The less extreme cases don’t apparently have any ill effects, but they are damaging as well, because they result in a lack of growth. It is possible to over-train within a session or if you avoid sufficient days to rest. Under-training usually happen by default when you stick with the same routine for too long. The penis quickly adapts to any stresses imposed and the sessions must be increased in intensity to avoid boredom. An alternative to this is to take enough breaks during a routine.
Thanks bro....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-01-2013, 01:58 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennah View Post
I have been doing PE for years and have gained roughly 1" but I think I forgot about doing simple exercises , and got carried away with pumping and erect jelqing and stretching at full force.

Now I've changed my routine to light stretches and light jelqs with edging and no excessive ejaculations and it seems to be working , or I might just be going through some deconditioning.

Either way now my eq has got allot stronger and I have regained sensitivity I have also gained 2/8" on erect length so I'm not too sure. hopefully the gains continue to come but my routine is so light that's why I am asking questions.

I will try to explain this the best I can in the least amount of words.

Old routine
Stretching all directions 10 min
Jelq at 80-100% 15mins
Pumping 10mins medium hard pressure
Edging 30-60 mins with squeezing and using tight cock ring

Dick condition
Very engorged, lots of girth . Blood spots cold numb swollen. Puffy turtle.

New routine
Light stretches pulling just enough to get a light stretch (using straight up LOT)
Jelq flaccid 30-50% erection level 10-15mins
Edging (no clamping or cock rings to trap blood) no coming testicle massage
Using moisturiser
Light stretches and shakes after using toilet

Dick condition
Flaccid hang is longer and fuller, colour is good nice (normal) blood flow seems better during erections don't need to trap or hold to get full 10/10 erection
Sensitivity is coming back in full force feels allot better using this thing now. Doesn't seem damaged as before

Extra information
Going to follow this routine for as long as I see positive results. I've spent too long forcing my penis. Also starting to do some squats in the gym going to see if this targets any muscles as well.
good sharing bro....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2101 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronTan View Post
Thanks for the recommendation, i have been using the leech oil from
http://leechoil.atwebpages.com now for 2 mths plus and i can really
see the difference.

It really worked out well for me
thats alot of money spent also right
Old 29-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If indeed wanna enlarge your penis, why not try out our products such as penis enlarger or penis pressure pump... confirm will work

Please visit www.insatiable-addiction.com and look under for him section

or call/sms 90677990 now
Old 15-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
Tengkor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanalBolkiah View Post
Got any lobang for the sultan of brunei
You really the brunei sultan
Old 16-02-2013, 10:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sasural deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hai..anyone out there very greedy to have a big pennis.?on the spot result!i have done and result very fantastic.now my didi double size..my girl very surprise.!this method is very simple..no pain.small injection by using special liquid..my fren done 5 yrs already..no side effect..i did 2 month ago..price rm900.$$$$$ up rm100,,email me at [email protected]
Old 27-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
MichaelScofield deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Penis Enlargement Exercises

Quote:
Originally Posted by heymister View Post
... though not exactly on enlargement ......... you
might get some inspirations from this ancient
chinese treatment for impotence ......

http://www.medicalvideos.us/play.php?vid=2402

Do be careful with exercise 8 though .... hehehe
Good watching
Old 06-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NotoriousBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Penis Enlargement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
Most women enjoy visual excitement just that they
do not know how to express.
That is what we all dream of
Old 06-03-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another alternative perhaps you might wanna try out two of our sex toy called penis enlarger and penis pressure pump.

For more details, please visit insatiable-addiction.com for more of our adult toy, vibrator, dna pleasure and etc

or call/sms 90677990
Old 08-03-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
PabloEscobar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Penis Enlargement

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotoriousBig View Post
That is what we all dream of
Don't we all dream of that, hahaha
Old 13-03-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
HassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengkor View Post
You really the brunei sultan
Sure why not, kekeke
Old 20-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
good sharing bro....
Agreed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1