The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wow, bo jio u...hahahah

anyway i got to try one at our cross border.
Hahaha.. is it to visit our old time friend across border?
Old 13-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoten0 View Post
wah seh bro ... what perfume you wear? 👍👍👍
It's from Bvlgari.
Old 13-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Wpns Bro i think gp collapsed liao

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
ya, can't find any posts by them
Old 13-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
kedeidder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAte View Post
ya, can't find any posts by them
Yup, searching high and low. Nothing at all.
Old 13-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just got back from a session with piffy from lb.

Look: 6.5/10 due to alot of acne scar

Body: 8.5 Even though her face dept not very good, she has a quite distinctive hour glass body contour with very very mild tummy, perky soft ass and very beautiful shaped boob. also her skin below the face are very smooth and colour is like tanned chinese

boob: is enhanced but it look so beautiful and perky, along with that cute dark brown aerola.

BBBJ: 7 well she constantly stop probably due to times of my trimmed pub got stuck onto her brace

french and kiss: almost non existed...not sure if due to lack of chemistry compared to previous bro's fr where they claim she love to claim....

FJ: Not very tight but still good. Not much comment as I only 1 shot in her long Cow girl

gfe: not good for me as i felt we dun have much chemistry and the whole session is kinda akward. Not sure if its because shes new to this industry or purely no chemistry. but she did try her best to make me 2 shot though unsuccessful. maybe other bro have better luck than me

Communication: well can tell english is not her forte...probably bro who can speak thai might have a greater time than me

recommend for bro who dun mind the look and has fetish for hour glass air stewardess. Thanks for coordinate bro linus
Old 13-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

long time no come in. now see got so many big boobs girls. this time is my turn to ask question instead of give fr. anyone tried diamond from exotica? listed as 39E boobs, but from the pics, does not seen to be that big..
Old 13-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Just returned from a nice bonk with Aiva.
From Laos.
Mid-20s. Sweet and innocent looking
Fresh to the trade.
If you can build chemistry, a great BBBJ with deepthroat.
Nice perky schoolgirl tits with pinkish nipples.
Smooth creamy fair skin.

I prefer FRs with pics, as there are too many fakes / clones going around now...
So let me start the ball rolling...

Old 13-03-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Just returned from a nice bonk with Aiva.
From Laos.
Mid-20s. Sweet and innocent looking
Fresh to the trade.
If you can build chemistry, a great BBBJ with deepthroat.
Nice perky schoolgirl tits with pinkish nipples.
Smooth creamy fair skin.

I prefer FRs with pics, as there are too many fakes / clones going around now...
So let me start the ball rolling...

Nice dick
Old 14-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12952 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

E66 btw Aiva
Old 14-03-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3171 / Power: 21
goo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond reputegoo_ey has a reputation beyond repute

Booked moon from LAX on Saturday. She's a thai chiobu with alot of wet juices

Looks: 7.5
Boobs: 34B
Body: 7
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
GFE: 8
Massage: 8
Overall: 8
Monkey4,Navras,Popiah,QooMilk,Sextrooper,simplyhor ny
Spursgetz,sunzisky,titts82002,Urger,Wat2woopee
Old 14-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
Roulette deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRoulette deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
omg.. sad to hear such news..
Old 14-03-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
long time no come in. now see got so many big boobs girls. this time is my turn to ask question instead of give fr. anyone tried diamond from exotica? listed as 39E boobs, but from the pics, does not seen to be that big..
i know shes a veteran and came with monte before... but i cannot remember if i bonk her before... probably not...or if i did - i haf good reson to forget

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 14-03-2016, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I visited Diamond several times when she was here before. Does not speak much English, a bit of a MILF, good frenching and very good service. I will definitely see her again.
Old 14-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
Niggaplease deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another weekend flew by so quickly, so here is my quick FR on one of the girls during my weekend stay in sg.

Izzy from Tomyam69

Looks : 7.5/10 still looks young, face is quite pretty on certain angles. she say her age is 22 and has a fair skin.

Body : 9/10 toned tummy, can see she keeps her body in shape. Not much fats except in her ass.

Boobs : 8/10 for boobs lover, enhanced D.

Pussy : 8/10 top trimmed in a triangle shape. Vagina area is super smooth. Naturally wet, no ky needed.

Bbbj : 8/10 slippery sloppy and occasionally give you the cfm look.

Fj : 8/10 loves cowgirl for sure, starts slow to fast n furious. Accomodates to all my request and moans like she enjoys it.

Gfe : 8/10 since her english is not good, abit hard to communicate however she is always smiling, cuddle with me after each shot and always teasing my body parts.

Hope this quick fr can help bros out there to decide on Izzy.

Will continue my 2nd Fr on maxim sd.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1