The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 27-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Thinking of Trying the below girl and thinking of making her my foot goddess.
Her feet looks quite smooth but I don't think she has pedi. But it is fine with me as long as she agree to do feet gag me and slap my dick using her hand and her slipper just like how amy did to me.

http://sbfsg.store/showthr...&highlight=leg
Dont have pics of her feet lei ...
Old 27-05-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserstone View Post
Hey bros. Finally making my first trip to Japan next month. I will be going to Osaka - Fetishi-SM Club. First Session with Saran. I'm thinking also Kira too. Any one else? I couldn't find any other femdom clubs in Osaka, can someone help? Any tips on anything else?

Also, bros, I wanted to ask if any one knows how to have a girl you love, a real relationship and still keep up the lifestyle of occasional femdom and pay for play or even dating real girls here and there. I'm young, and I live in the Philippines so I have a lot of opportunities with nice girls all the time. But I recently had to break up with a girl friend so I could get back in to the scene for fun, she said she would understand but even with her approval it just fell apart. Like I said I'm young and not getting any younger, what should I do?

Keep following my crazy desires, yet be lonely most of the time with no one to build a life with? or worse keep getting in relationships that end and leave the girl broken and sad?

Any advise out there from experience bros?

Thanks for reading.

Bro Laserstone....

The Kansai region is really opening up for English speakers now.

I mentioned here before that this club now supports English -
http://clubmistress2014.blog.fc2.com/

Then there is this group of fetish delivery health places that look enticing and they have 4 Kansai locations -
http://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/concept.php

Then of course you must go to Kairaido in Kyoto which is every bit as good as La Siora in Tokyo. Very foreigner friendly and Kyoto is such a great place to visit and spend time.
http://www.kairaido.com/

Finally if you have the time and desire - you might want to try Club Fin although no one here knows if they support English at all. I am going to try this club later this year. They definitely have a slick website with many hot Mistresses to choose from.
They even have a foreigner Mistress working there now - http://www.club-fin.com/girls/detail/?girl_id=379

Maybe one way in is to try and email her in English(http://www.club-fin.com/mistress/#formtop) and ask her what is the best way to schedule an appointment.

Oh and by the way - June is rainy season in Japan and it can get hot but nothing like the nightmare heat of July and August.

About the situation here in Thailand - you got to be very careful when scheduling sessions here as there are only a select few very good Mistresses that "have it" as far as skills and demeanor. None of them can really compare to Japan.

I will also say without mentioning names - that there is at least one place I know here that has Nana Plaza bargirls doing "mistress" work.
They are good for light fetish play but if you are looking for a hard BDSM session - go to Japan.

Last edited by calbts; 27-05-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 27-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Thomas666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
About the situation here in Thailand - you got to be very careful when scheduling sessions here as there are only a select few very good Mistresses that "have it" as far as skills and demeanor. None of them can really compare to Japan.
Which ones do you count as the ones who have it?

And thanks for the warning on the "s&m clubs" here in Bangkok; those venues would have been my first choice if it wasn't for this forum!
Old 27-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Just to share a brief experience with this lady:
She is pretty and accommodating.

http://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?p=11026354

However, having tried the FLs and the locals, I will still choose the latter, especially Anya as I think she is still the best local domme around.

Granted, the typical FL can engage in soft play, but they need to be guided along, which greatly softens the element of engagement and surprise.
well this FL looks way better than LanLan.... put aside the sm skills... does she tease?
Old 27-05-2014, 09:25 PM
passwor

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

that PRC's face looks good from the ad's picture.

Actually I strongly suggest it should be compulsory that all Dommes/SM Mistress's ads include their soles's pictures. Because noticed many many here have this foot fetish.

The picture of their figure and breasts are not neccessary at all for these dommes ads.
Old 27-05-2014, 09:36 PM
soccerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by passwor View Post
that PRC's face looks good from the ad's picture.

Actually I strongly suggest it should be compulsory that all Dommes/SM Mistress's ads include their soles's pictures. Because noticed many many here have this foot fetish.

The picture of their figure and breasts are not neccessary at all for these dommes ads.
Agreed.

To me, when looking for a domme, most important is her face and her soles

Old 27-05-2014, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
well this FL looks way better than LanLan.... put aside the sm skills... does she tease?
To a certain extent yes, she did tease and it was not too bad. I haven't met LanLan yet (what a name, especially if you say it in Hokkien but no offence lol).

To bro Chiesa, I'm not a big fan of soles and feet so I did not notice that part. She is slim though.

To bro Soccerr, this lady is not a domme that's why her pictures are still FL-centric
Old 28-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas666 View Post
How important is this part for Thailand?
My Thai language skills are basic so I will be communicating in English, but most Thai people have only limited English comprehension skills. Would it be best to email them my wishes up front in simple English or leave the details to them as they have more experience with it (also giving up some control)?
You should also look up Mistress Suniya. I have seen her in Singapore a few times and she's very good.

Also, her English is decent.
Old 28-05-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, wonder hows her legs and feet? Is this the same Amy that bro dell_lee is talkin about?
Not remember the look bro. But this Amy seems to be more prettier and sexier. I am going to try her in a few weeks time after i save up money again.

Anyone who try this Amy please update us the look of feet like (any pedi? Is the pedi long? can lick passionately? smooth skin? or etc.
Old 29-05-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by above View Post
No one know ah?!

Is it really completely impossible to find such a female service provider in spore?
This thread is for and only for like minded males wishing to be abused by beautiful females in whichever way they desire . Please go look on some sadistic site for what you want !! Female dominas are supreme and to be worshiped .
Old 29-05-2014, 02:23 AM
soccerr

----------------------
Old 29-05-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnievas View Post
Hi bros,
Anyone tried Domina Fire from Manila?
Please share the experiences. She is coming to Malaysia rate is Rm600 for two hours.
I had a session with her a few weeks ago and I would highly recommend her as I mentioned here. She is quite beautiful and very playful. She is also very responsive, communicates in advance of session and tailors the session to whatever your desires are. She has great range and a fantastic backside that she loves to have adored. Check her photos on Fetlife.
Old 29-05-2014, 05:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas666 View Post
Hi bros,

I will be in stationed Bangkok soon and want to try out some Thai BDSM there. Based on what i read here i am not considering two places to go:
1. thaidomina; probably mistress Jasmine
2. HOD; mistress Pai Ling seems exactly what i fancy

Most reviews here were already a bit older so does anybody have any recent experience with either of these two places/mistresses?

I am looking forward to a 3-hour play with a lot of rubber/latex, spanking, and CBT. This will be my first session ever so i hope to find a kinky mistress who is able to start slow but will reach my limits.
I have sessioned with several Dominas in Thailand including Jasmine, Bella and Nikki at Thai Domina. I would recommend them as well as Mistress Synee. I have not had experience with HOD. My favorite MIstress, Christy, relocated to Italy but does return to Bangkok from time to time so check her website. I believe that Mistress Lorita is related to Christy.

Suniya is good but I could not get a response from her last time. My new favorite is Jaa. I had a session last month with her and Fon and it was one of my best Bangkok experiences. If you like sensual domination, they would be hard to beat.

Envious of your assignment in Bangkok.
Old 30-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lundgren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calbts View Post
Bro Laserstone....

The Kansai region is really opening up for English speakers now.

I mentioned here before that this club now supports English -
http://clubmistress2014.blog.fc2.com/

Then there is this group of fetish delivery health places that look enticing and they have 4 Kansai locations -
http://japanese-fetish-femdom.com/concept.php

Then of course you must go to Kairaido in Kyoto which is every bit as good as La Siora in Tokyo. Very foreigner friendly and Kyoto is such a great place to visit and spend time.
http://www.kairaido.com/

Finally if you have the time and desire - you might want to try Club Fin although no one here knows if they support English at all. I am going to try this club later this year. They definitely have a slick website with many hot Mistresses to choose from.
They even have a foreigner Mistress working there now - http://www.club-fin.com/girls/detail/?girl_id=379

Maybe one way in is to try and email her in English(http://www.club-fin.com/mistress/#formtop) and ask her what is the best way to schedule an appointment.

Oh and by the way - June is rainy season in Japan and it can get hot but nothing like the nightmare heat of July and August.

I will also say without mentioning names - that there is at least one place I know here that has Nana Plaza bargirls doing "mistress" work.
They are good for light fetish play but if you are looking for a hard BDSM session - go to Japan.
Hey Bro Calbst (and others): I just went to Osaka and then Tokyo.

Service at Fetishi-reception was very fine, and Mistress Saran was great. Prices for everything is very, very reasonable. I think we should support them for their openness to foreigners.

About club Fin: I tried first to write them, and then call: Here is a the receptionists reply after I told him that my japanese is not very good. "…then…you…can …not … play ….mistress"…
Quite sad, because the club looks pretty promising. My suggestion is, that we keep calling so we show the scale of interest, and that those of you who has workable japanese keeps pushing for openness. I can definetely conduct a session just by showing a google-translation of my do´s and don't´s and so can many others in here I am sure. And we are a friendly, wealthy crowd I guess, so I hope they will reconsider.

La Siora was awesome, awesome as usual. If you are a true sub, and treat the mistresses with respect, try to understand them and accommodate their interests, it is quite probable that you can have a session where both of you are having an intense and good personal experience. Amazing and dreamlike. I had some moments there that I will never forget. I am very thankful to them.
And the reception also works to perfection.

I want to live in Japan!

Cheers,

Lundgren.

PS: About Thailand: I went through the different places in Thailand 6-7 years ago, and I found the bdsm-scene there run by unresourceful, low-educated people, who were mainly trying to explore a niche of making money in the sex-industry. Sometimes backed by an expat. Often the girls would answer sms-es and telephone-calls, chit-chat and yawn openly during session and generally not really understand the whole concept.
I hope that the new players are more genuine, and some look promising, so I guess its not out of the question that the tide could be turning.

Last edited by Lundgren; 30-05-2014 at 04:20 PM. Reason: misspelling
Old 30-05-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro Lundgren

Was it you who session regularly with Mistress Nina at La Siora?
She has just left La Siora.
She is the fastest to reach tiara, based on what la siora wrote on her. Guess her ability to speak good English helps in gaining popularity amongst foreigners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundgren View Post
Hey Bro Calbst (and others): I just went to Osaka and then Tokyo.

Service at Fetishi-reception was very fine, and Mistress Saran was great. Prices for everything is very, very reasonable. I think we should support them for their openness to foreigners.

About club Fin: I tried first to write them, and then call: Here is a the receptionists reply after I told him that my japanese is not very good. "…then…you…can …not … play ….mistress"…
Quite sad, because the club looks pretty promising. My suggestion is, that we keep calling so we show the scale of interest, and that those of you who has workable japanese keeps pushing for openness. I can definetely conduct a session just by showing a google-translation of my do´s and don't´s and so can many others in here I am sure. And we are a friendly, wealthy crowd I guess, so I hope they will reconsider.

La Siora was awesome, awesome as usual. If you are a true sub, and treat the mistresses with respect, try to understand them and accommodate their interests, it is quite probable that you can have a session where both of you are having an intense and good personal experience. Amazing and dreamlike. I had some moments there that I will never forget. I am very thankful to them.
And the reception also works to perfection.

I want to live in Japan!

Cheers,

Lundgren.

PS: About Thailand: I went through the different places in Thailand 6-7 years ago, and I found the bdsm-scene there run by unresourceful, low-educated people, who were mainly trying to explore a niche of making money in the sex-industry. Sometimes backed by an expat. Often the girls would answer sms-es and telephone-calls, chit-chat and yawn openly during session and generally not really understand the whole concept.
I hope that the new players are more genuine, and some look promising, so I guess its not out of the question that the tide could be turning.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1