The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Just to update all brothers here!

Ocean Hotel is no longer a yellow building.. It's now a Pinky Building..

Price still the Same 65 from level 2 up to Level 4. Level 5 offer rm 40.00

Level 3 got more gems.. if u interested with cute babe.. u may visit lvl 3.. look 4 the door with "Save the Male".. she is cute n best..
Old 16-12-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
ilikehottie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilikehottie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
i was there this afternoon..was thinking to release my load,but after i reached..got turn off,Quality really bad these days though i only tried there twice but at least last time there are a few NL and sarawakian,today i saw like 3 indians + 1 super big size at 3rd floor...2 aunties CMI face..was dissapointed so straight went to midnight inn lol
Agree with u, girls there cant fuck at all....still have no chance to meet the Lvl 3 rm66..
Old 18-12-2007, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

level 2 to 4 occasionally still can find some ok WL. Level 5 cannot make it.

Last edited by scorelan; 18-12-2007 at 02:18 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 19-12-2007, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kim9693 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha, nv been to this building for so ages already, my last trip there saw many indian wl there and alot of bangaladesh and indon conquer that plc really turn me off.... but it still the cheapest sperm bag in jb...
Old 19-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

After about 10 years of self exile from Ocean I paid visited ocean last sunday and hooked up with 24 ( I think so can't really remember, 3rd level one of the 2 rooms to the right of the lift).

Looks good from outside the room, but once she stripped I was terribly disappointed cos she have bruises on her back (from "Ba Guan" and a big peice of 'Ko Yo" on the back) anyway paid liao so lan lan proceed to shower then proceed to the bed. Suprising the catbath was very good... lick all over my body , incl. ears, neck, shoulder, armpit , elbow, thighs, kneecap and even suck my toes.... then proceed to BBBJ with her moto-tounge. Capped me and I requested to be on top , at least dun get to see her bruised back... must say her breast were very fair and smooth..... concentated on bonking her pussy and sucking her nipples (I asked she say OK). Came she cleaned me up and gave me another shower and left that place.... next time will try 66 as recommended by bros here.
Old 29-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
calcom21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
After about 10 years of self exile from Ocean I paid visited ocean last sunday and hooked up with 24 ( I think so can't really remember, 3rd level one of the 2 rooms to the right of the lift).

Looks good from outside the room, but once she stripped I was terribly disappointed cos she have bruises on her back (from "Ba Guan" and a big peice of 'Ko Yo" on the back) anyway paid liao so lan lan proceed to shower then proceed to the bed. Suprising the catbath was very good... lick all over my body , incl. ears, neck, shoulder, armpit , elbow, thighs, kneecap and even suck my toes.... then proceed to BBBJ with her moto-tounge. Capped me and I requested to be on top , at least dun get to see her bruised back... must say her breast were very fair and smooth..... concentated on bonking her pussy and sucking her nipples (I asked she say OK). Came she cleaned me up and gave me another shower and left that place.... next time will try 66 as recommended by bros here.
Hmm... Bro Duke,
Never been to Ocean Hotel before eventhough often come down to JB. Is it all local gal in Ocean? Is all the rooms are occupied by WL? How i know which doors to knock on to? hehehe~ sorry for the stupid question...
Old 29-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ocean Paradise Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcom21 View Post
Hmm... Bro Duke,
Never been to Ocean Hotel before eventhough often come down to JB. Is it all local gal in Ocean? Is all the rooms are occupied by WL? How i know which doors to knock on to? hehehe~ sorry for the stupid question...
Let me answer your stupid questions :-

1. All the gals in Ocean are 'locals' i.e. Malaysian Chinese, Malaysian Indians, Ibans and Kadazans

2. All the rooms are occupied by WLS - there are no rooms for rent to people like you who want to stay overnight

3. PLEASE DO NOT KNOCK ON ANY DOORS ! If you knock on the doors, the OKTs will knock on your head !
Old 13-01-2008, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
adamleek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went to Ocean Hotel yesterday..

Room 42 lvl 3
Girl : jennifer
race : Sarawakian, iban
Looks: 8/10 pretty face
BBBJ: 9/10
Body : 32B 25 36

when i walk into the room.. i thought this gal is a chinese.. but she cant understand mandarin. she only speak english.. she strip in a second.. and lead me to wash my didi.. while my hand was on her breast caressing.. playing with her hard nipples.. she play with my cock a while.. and then i lay on the bed..
she suck my nipples n lick them .. wow.. later.. sucking my cock without cap.. and playing with my balls.. abt 3 minutes. i feel so horny and she caps me, she lay on the bed waiting 4 me to bonk her from top.. abt 10 minutes i loaded.. wow.. that's nice..

If u r looking 4 indian.. this place have 6 indian ladies.. 2 of them lovely.. the others sucks.. here's my report.. happy bonking
Old 13-01-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
asromafc is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamleek View Post
Just to update all brothers here!

Ocean Hotel is no longer a yellow building.. It's now a Pinky Building..

Price still the Same 65 from level 2 up to Level 4. Level 5 offer rm 40.00

Level 3 got more gems.. if u interested with cute babe.. u may visit lvl 3.. look 4 the door with "Save the Male".. she is cute n best..
ddddddddddddddddddd
Old 15-01-2008, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
yuichi is Cool - loads of Potential

can anyone tell mi where ocean hotel located at?
Old 16-01-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Where is Ocean Hotel ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
can anyone tell mi where ocean hotel located at?
You lazy bum !

Expect us to spoonfeed you ???

Start reading from Page 1 and you get the answer
Old 03-02-2008, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

just tried her today; the building was relatively crowded.
She was at Level 4 (with the "Save the males" thingy), the room opposite OKT.
IMHO, she's the best in the building with her looks and figure.
BBBJ quite song and pussy quite tight.
Spent only about 7 minutes in room, cannot control LOL.
Will definitely RTF.

wondering besides ocean, any other budget places in JB?
Old 03-02-2008, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
81AAA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just to double confirm,jeniffer is at level 3 or 4.As you mentioned is at level 4, but previously another bro say level 3,go to the wrong floor n rooms.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
just tried her today; the building was relatively crowded.
She was at Level 4 (with the "Save the males" thingy), the room opposite OKT.
IMHO, she's the best in the building with her looks and figure.
BBBJ quite song and pussy quite tight.
Spent only about 7 minutes in room, cannot control LOL.
Will definitely RTF.

wondering besides ocean, any other budget places in JB?
Old 03-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81AAA View Post
Bro just to double confirm,jeniffer is at level 3 or 4.As you mentioned is at level 4, but previously another bro say level 3,go to the wrong floor n rooms.

Thanks in advance.
I think I got confused. It was Level 3. Anyway, it's the room with the "Save the males" thingy. Paiseh paiseh
Old 04-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nottyboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Room 42 lvl 3

when i walk into the room.. i thought this gal is a chinese.. but she cant understand mandarin. she only speak english.. she strip in a second.. and lead me to wash my didi.. while my hand was on her breast caressing.. playing with her hard nipples.. she play with my cock a while.. and then i lay on the bed..
she suck my nipples n lick them .. wow.. later.. sucking my cock without cap.. and playing with my balls.. abt 3 minutes. i feel so horny and she caps me, she lay on the bed waiting 4 me to bonk her from top.. abt 10 minutes i loaded.. wow.. that's nice..

If u r looking 4 indian.. this place have 6 indian ladies.. 2 of them lovely.. the others sucks.. here's my report.. happy bonking
I've also tried this girl sometime last week. She's got a damn nice body and all. The attitude not very nice la, only like a dead fish when fucking. She won't go on top. LOL. I agree that her blowjob is darn good. Even her pussy also quite tight.

Also, on the same floor with this girl, there's a petite Chinese girl who does arse rimming (and some other positions). If you are coming up from the lift, you turn right and it's the second room from the left. But she got this big slashing scar on her back. Maybe she's a gangster last time. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1