The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-01-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster123456 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Julia from ET88

Looks: 8/10, definitely a head turner
Body: 9/10, really fab bod, like what others said, it is zero fat, 36-25-35
Boobs: D size, enhanced but soft, and nice nips
Pussy: tight until buay tahan
Cat bath: 9/10, must try really good
BBBJ: 9/10, second best, the best so far was from Jenny also same from ET88
HJ: 9/10, usually second time needs more stimulation than HJ, but she made me cum with HJ, that shows how good her skills were
FJ: 8/10, good awesome fun time, no complaint
GFE: 10/10, best so far, can't go wrong
RTF: yes, she will be here till next Sunday

Julia was booked back to back, she was really that popular. The bro before me over ran, so I started late. Was a little annoyed but when I saw Julia, all the bitter feelings were gone. She was wearing this jumper that semi exposed her assets and those lovely cleavage, and oh mine, she wasn't wearing bra, slurp.

Proceed into the room and had a small chat before we began to shower. She teased me into helping her undo her zip and remove her jumper. After the slow and sexy reveal, comes the soft smooth white flawless skin, really fantastic view. During shower, she will use her legs, boobs, and other sensual parts of the body to rub against you, with soap for the added feel. I almost wanted to bang her there and then in the shower.

Next, back in the room, she began by doing a slow massage, which eventually evolved into a cat bath, which was out of this world. Slowly, she moved down south to where it really matters and then did such a wonderful BBBJ that will give any guy the strong urge to CIM. It lasted about 10min, before she cap on with her mouth (great skills here) and positioned herself on top for a cowgirl. Tight. Wet. Exhilarating. Before I cum, I grabbed her boobs and pull my face close and gave one good deep trust. Oooooo. The first shot, and it was great.

We chatted for a while and she showed me the pics of her friend (Kate), also at ET88. While ET88 showed only three pics, I saw like 10-15 different pics of Kate, and I must say that they all got standard one. Maybe next time will try her friend. Then it was round two, which began with BBBJ, missionary, doggy, and then HJ all over her front. Can u imagine boobs with thick white cum? Yeah that's an awesome view.

All these while, Julia was very attentive to every details, from aircon temperature to water to blanket to towels to cleaning up to... Really take a lot of effort to make sure that you feel comfortable and being served well. Good KC too. Will RTF if got enough vitamin M.
Old 27-01-2016, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Any bro here has try any girls under $$$$$$$$$$?

http://www.$$$$$$$$$$.com/no-7-baby.html

I am really attracted to her big neh neh...
Haven't tried.. but based on the pics, can't say for sure it's fake.
If they don't require you to book room, I would say worth giving it a try.
Let us know
Old 27-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Wow.. these pics of Wayne, reminds me of 谢金燕
Dimples included.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=586711
Old 27-01-2016, 07:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
Julia from ET88

Looks: 8/10, definitely a head turner
Body: 9/10, really fab bod, like what others said, it is zero fat, 36-25-35
Boobs: D size, enhanced but soft, and nice nips
Pussy: tight until buay tahan
Cat bath: 9/10, must try really good
BBBJ: 9/10, second best, the best so far was from Jenny also same from ET88
HJ: 9/10, usually second time needs more stimulation than HJ, but she made me cum with HJ, that shows how good her skills were
FJ: 8/10, good awesome fun time, no complaint
GFE: 10/10, best so far, can't go wrong
RTF: yes, she will be here till next Sunday

Julia was booked back to back, she was really that popular. The bro before me over ran, so I started late. Was a little annoyed but when I saw Julia, all the bitter feelings were gone. She was wearing this jumper that semi exposed her assets and those lovely cleavage, and oh mine, she wasn't wearing bra, slurp.

Proceed into the room and had a small chat before we began to shower. She teased me into helping her undo her zip and remove her jumper. After the slow and sexy reveal, comes the soft smooth white flawless skin, really fantastic view. During shower, she will use her legs, boobs, and other sensual parts of the body to rub against you, with soap for the added feel. I almost wanted to bang her there and then in the shower.

Next, back in the room, she began by doing a slow massage, which eventually evolved into a cat bath, which was out of this world. Slowly, she moved down south to where it really matters and then did such a wonderful BBBJ that will give any guy the strong urge to CIM. It lasted about 10min, before she cap on with her mouth (great skills here) and positioned herself on top for a cowgirl. Tight. Wet. Exhilarating. Before I cum, I grabbed her boobs and pull my face close and gave one good deep trust. Oooooo. The first shot, and it was great.

We chatted for a while and she showed me the pics of her friend (Kate), also at ET88. While ET88 showed only three pics, I saw like 10-15 different pics of Kate, and I must say that they all got standard one. Maybe next time will try her friend. Then it was round two, which began with BBBJ, missionary, doggy, and then HJ all over her front. Can u imagine boobs with thick white cum? Yeah that's an awesome view.

All these while, Julia was very attentive to every details, from aircon temperature to water to blanket to towels to cleaning up to... Really take a lot of effort to make sure that you feel comfortable and being served well. Good KC too. Will RTF if got enough vitamin M.
Thank for FR bro, frenching allowed? I've seen many good FRs for Julia but was hoping some bro can confirm the frenching part.
Old 27-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nawe87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the bro that was asking about kimi.

face minus 35%
boobs - too over done, the sides and bottom and see the sag op line, if you know what I mean.
Overall- got too many good ones out there.
give her a miss and go for julia.

On another note any1 tried mini from monte29? im eyeing her now.
pls share.
Old 27-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

would say book at your own risk... SOP is required you to book a hotel room yourself at area B. room is those kind of f-up type. towel for wipe body is those type that hawkers wrap around their neck, but bigger piece.

i tried twice for this website. first time, they send the wrong girl. how i know? because that girl i booked previously worked at another stable, then jump to this stable. so i already know this girl.

the 2nd time, i requested for the same girl. then okt keep delaying my time, saying that she reaching in 15 min time. every 15min i ask him, he say coming, but never come. then i sms my girl. she say she is working in another hotel nearby. i reply lots of vulgar words to the okt. he dont dare reply. wasted my room fees and 1 hour of my time+ parking.

and based on my chat with the girl, okt will send whatever available girl regardless of who u book.

so...... just beware.
Old 27-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Whitelies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jus had a session with Penry from Bro Lax.
Good & discreet place.

Penry
Looks: 8/10, not bad looking but she looks tired
Body: 8/10 , like other bros said, no tummy unless she bend down.
Boobs: C ++ i think , enhanced but soft, and nice nips
Pussy: trimmed
BBBJ: 9/10, good enough to make u cum.
FJ: 8/10, nice and tight

she is going back very soon. fast hands fast legs guys!
Old 27-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

few targets in mind don't know who to go for...any advice?
prefer young, slim, natural boobs type. looks not that impt.
Jenny ET88
Pamie LAX
Susan TY69
Bee E66
Old 27-01-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
nierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samsternierenwang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I booked their girl only once. Session is consider alright, satisfied and same girl came to the room I've booked.
Service wise, SOP. Nothing special, I shower alone bcos hotel bathroom is small, started with little catbath then proceed with BBBJ and FJ.
2nd round, is about the same but more GF bcos broke ice. Overall, consider alright.
This is my experience with the girl from this website. Cheers!

However, I discovered that every time after one girl returned home, another girl took over the same contact and they only advertise themselves in wechat. That's why I also a little hesitate to book their girl again.

I am here to share my experience

Last edited by nierenwang; 27-01-2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: add on comments
Old 27-01-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tq23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried Nammie from PS?
Old 28-01-2016, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
daMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuydaMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Kate from ET88

Been long since written a FR (normally im abit selfish i admit)

Was actually one of the regular of ET88 as well.
Sorry to Bro DT for not doing FR regularly as i go to your girls.
Happen to have some free time therefore, return a favor both to you and Kate.

Was Julia and App regular supporter actually, but today both are not available at the timing that i wanted, so Bro DT told me to try Kate stating that she was "Julia Jr" and will not be disappointed for sure. And there i went... going for the newly arrived Kate.

Looks: 8/10, cute look girl next door, have the innocent looks
Boobs: 8/10, C Cup big for her petite size
Body: 8/10, for a petite size girl like her, i would rate it quite good
Pussy: need to squeeze abit to get in, thats what i can say
Cat bath: 8/10, sensual, knows the sensitive parts to attack
BBBJ: 9/10, she knows how to control your sensitivity meter
FJ: 8/10, size good to do whatever funny style u like, hug her like hug small teddy bear
GFE: 9/10, would be good if you speak thai, ice broken like ice mountain melting easily, and she abit blur blur type, thats the fun part
RTF: most probably, can live up to the name of Julia JR

went to the room with not much hassle (you guys should know why)
there behind the opened door hid a cute looking Julia JR. cute and innocent... and yea.. was in a student uniform today, abit shocked when saw that, didnt expect that.

had some ice breaking small chats, and asking y she was Julia JR, she just smiled at me and say "Mai bok..." so im not too sure as well if she was her sister or whatsoever but does looks abit like julia, the cute version instead of the sexy Sr.

After hearing me saying that im tired and she wasted no time to get to my back and had a small massage for me on my shoulder and her hands just slip south and souther til she ask me "bok wa nuei, tum mai yung keng dai"

and the fun starts here... french her with my head turn to the side and slowly get her to my front till i was basically hugging her in sitting position. sweet lips, sweet soft moans really got into the mood when she asked me to "lern ti hom nam" (play in the toilet).

During shower, she soap me up totally and offer me to soap her up as well. feeling was good. sliding my hands all over her. and also slid my naughty fingers into her love hole which she reply with soft sexy moans again. really abit like sneaking to have fun with a young school girl.

after shower and back to the room... she show me how the lil bro is supposed to be shower with care by her mouth and she knows the right spot to make u tingle as she works on it. almost CIM and i asked her if she could take it in the mouth which she replied up to me but i stop her and said i want her, turn her back lied on the bed and went in. good stereo... good feeling....
either im damn lucky that shes in the mood or her acting is good. either way, you wont feel wasted or commercial , that i can guarantee you.

end with a shot in missionary and she hug me tightly, just so like you finish the game with your own gf. good point

cleaned me up... and we cuddle in bed for the rest of the time as i wasnt in real energy level for 2nd anyway.

overall i would say wont lose to any other bonks but maybe... just maybe... i got KCed by her abit. she is just cute.

Most probably will be going for her again next.
Old 28-01-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1540 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Thanks to bro halogen019, Racerboy and nierenwang for sharing your experience.

It seems now some of the girls are operating via Wechat without OKT. But this is not so good also, as they may answer msg or phone during the session.

I will give a FR if I really cannot resist temptation and try her.
Old 28-01-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Duakimon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked from CS, club seduction today.. Bump into another bro.. Even walked past each other.. Aiyo.. Bro if u are here don't sexpose me ah! 🙈
Old 28-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
namoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the wechat ctcs?
Old 28-01-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tylerdurden88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro got try Yuki from Pattayababy? CIM + Swallow + Big boobs leh! Looking forward to FR from my helpful bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1