The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-01-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks

morning gentlemen,

a quick check. is pacific star's nuru massage the real deal or just anyhow only?

any bros try before?
Old 24-01-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
maplesyrup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pat from pattaya. 10/10.
Cute,good English, nice big enhanced boobs.
Also, she is tight as fuck! Bros, she leaves today evening so go fast!
Will give a more detailed fr later but it might be too late.

EDIT:
Looks: 8.5/10, very cute, wears glasses (but she takes them off), tattoos above left boob and at upper left and upper middle of back.
Body: 10/10, good figure, hella nice ass and hips. She loves a good licking down there.
Boobs: 9/10, big enhanced ones.
Bbbj: 8/10, she loves giving them.
Fj: 11/10, SUPER TIGHT (both holes). Plus she likes it on top.
Gfe: 10/10, very friendly and very cute. Try teasing or complimenting her :P
RTF: DAMN STRAIGHT.

Last edited by maplesyrup; 24-01-2016 at 08:29 PM. Reason: FR update.
Old 24-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Luffy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maplesyrup have u try her out how is she?
Old 24-01-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
maplesyrup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy18 View Post
maplesyrup have u try her out how is she?
Good. Get her before she leaves!
Old 24-01-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 16
hideaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried QQ from devil?
Old 24-01-2016, 12:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mentioned she is trying to learn. During the session, she turned on English song to set the mood up too.

RTF: Maybe! Too many selection nowadays, but if afraid disappointment, better stick with what I've tried. Good luck bros!
Thanks. Up you back soon. Up list is long queue.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-01-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRod82 View Post
Booked Julia this morning for afternoon session. Tio fly plane by ET88. Went for so many stables before, first time got fly plane when I am right under the building, say 1 bro book her whole day when I just message him 20 mins ago.

Went straight to my blacklist stable.
Hey HotRod82,

Apologies, I took her out but I think the time you wanted was the very last slot before she had to meet me and to clear some stuff prior to our meeting time. I am not apologising on anyone's behalf but hope it sheds some light and probably let you see this whole thing differently. No hard feelings yeah? Cheers

Last edited by merelyevil; 24-01-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 24-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Julia, I need not have to mention where she is from.

Her contagious laughter and smiles could be one that caught the attention of many perhaps, but it was one of the deciding factors for me to take her out and spend more time with her. To put it into perspective, Priscelia Chan is like her double if they both smile, not the other way round. Took me a while to get that einstein's moment.

Her past gave rise to her independent-self and mature traits; akin to an independent working woman in singapore's context who does not need to depend on a man to survive. However, she can be that little demure lady and shows her vulnerable side on and off, though you really have to pay more attention to her.

With her current situation and life, she does not need someone to depend on given her level of intellect and that inquisitive mind. Her laziness sometimes makes her more feminine and laid-back. And her favourite phrase always makes one speechless.

Too much, too late. If only I had knew her right from the start when she first came here months back.

To the boss of the stable,

He's a nice chap who replies much faster now compared to the last time, assuming he's the one who I think he is. The place is better too. One can see the onslaught of positive reviews given to his stable and at least one or two will be a hit at any batch, maybe? Like what another bro said, he does sometimes talk cock on the messages to make it seems less serious, probably good for those who are really really new to this arena, or to his stable. Kudos to you bro DT.

Cheers

Last edited by merelyevil; 01-02-2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Edited to hide some information that my be sensitive though it has already been quoted. did my due diligence
Old 25-01-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
poltergeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, is ET88 still needing to book a room or is room provided now?

Thanks
Old 25-01-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LookingGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy99 View Post
don't need look for more info, don't waste your time and money on her is all the advice I can offer you
Hmmmm, wish I had read this earlier lol. I went for her, service was not bad actually, but she is meaty/chubby and not my type....

For me meaty/chubby is a big no-no, but it was still quite enjoyable sex so I didn’t complain to OKT.
Old 25-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LookingGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Disappointing in what way?
There was one girl that every review was damn fantastic, said her bbbj is 9/10, GFE 10/10...Looks-wise she was definitely my type... The type that if she is not FL I will chase for sure.

But attitude was fked up to the max. I didn't get bbbj for either shot, and the GFE is more like a gf who is pissed off with you. No attempt to participate in the FJ, it's like fking a sex doll. Her attitude was not even icy, it was BAD and she treated me like some 杀父仇人, but apparently no other bros complained about her before. As I was leaving she still had a blackface and her body language (arms folded, just want to kick me out of the house attitude). 2nd worst experience amongst Thai stable bonks ever.

I didn't post the negative review because this is quite a good stable and other girls I have tried were great, but I did feedback to OKT. I was worried people will think I am some saboteur posting fake negative review because I usually don't bother to post much.
Old 25-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

I know winter from E66 is hot stuff, she was very popular during her last visit too. There are many FRs saying she's good. Anyone has her facebook or wechat can share with me?

I have goodies to share too. A few contacts of chio syts, some of which have returned to their home countries though. But they'll probably come back.

Do pm me to trade!
Old 25-01-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
nastyprick94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Fr on Nana from E66 before?
Old 25-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyprick94 View Post
Any Fr on Nana from E66 before?
she is expensive 190. not sure worth the money or not. please advice.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
OneShotMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Julia, I need not have to mention where she is from.

Her contagious laughter and smiles could be one that caught the attention of many perhaps, but it was one of the deciding factors for me to take her out and spend more time with her. To put it into perspective, Priscelia Chan is like her double if they both smile, not the other way round. Took me a while to get that einstein's moment.

Her past gave rise to her independent-self and mature traits; akin to an independent working woman in singapore's context who does not need to depend on a man to survive. However, she can be that little demure lady and shows her vulnerable side on and off, though you really have to pay more attention to her.

As a breadwinner for her family, the choices she made, and will be making in life are not easy but they reflect and mould her into who she is now. You will maybe appreciate it when you get to meet her.

With her current situation and life, she does not need someone to depend on and with her level of intellect and that inquisitive mind, she can find an okay-paying job in thai's standard. She can easily put a man down if that man is not on-par with her when it comes to some abilities and traits. Lose that inferiority complex IF you discover that while talking to her, else, you will feel 'low' throughout heh.

Her laziness sometimes makes her more feminine and laid-back. And her favourite phrase always makes one speechless. Use it back on her and she sometimes will be dumbfounded (:

Too much, too late. If only I had knew her right from the start when she first came here months back. This could most likely be her last in this line. Will take her out for another full day, perhaps.

To the boss of the stable,

He's a nice chap who replies much faster now compared to the last time, assuming he's the one who I think he is. The place is better too. One can see the onslaught of positive reviews given to his stable and at least one or two will be a hit at any batch, maybe? Like what another bro said, he does sometimes talk cock on the messages to make it seems less serious, probably good for those who are really really new to this arena, or to his stable. Kudos to you bro DT.

Cheers
The KC in this one is strong, very strong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1