The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Wah ! Grandmaster Promrakthai so free today. Anyway thanks a lot for the translation.

Btw, is marriage to you like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, and you lose interest.
Oops....I did not translate one line properly.

The correct translation should be:

何必在意那一点点温存
Why would you still cherish such trivial body warming?

(Basically the word "温存" describes the combined warmth of 2 human bodies in close proximity) GOMEN

I think SEX should be associated with BANK ACCOUNTS, one will find all ways to ENTER and DEPOSIT, but quickly loses INTEREST upon WITHDRAWAL
Old 22-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Oops....I did not translate one line properly.

The correct translation should be:

何必在意那一点点温存
Why would you still cherish such trivial body warming?

(Basically the word "温存" describes the combined warmth of 2 human bodies in close proximity) GOMEN

I think SEX should be associated with BANK ACCOUNTS, one will find all ways to ENTER and DEPOSIT, but quickly loses INTEREST upon WITHDRAWAL
Thats a good one.

Ahem! To me; A joke is like sex too. Neither is any good if you don't get it.
Old 24-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
No worry bro i wont say it's u who mention it
Anyway it's been months since i contacted any of them except for Xiao Yu whom we still communicate thru WeChat coz recently she came to Pg & Pangkor.
They are all now considered ex to me....kekekeke
Speaking of the devil, suddenly out of no where she contacted me using WeChat as she got a new android phone
Old 24-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
eugene_wong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Even though you seldom float head nowadays , how can I forgot a cute Minion like you.
In this case ; dun you think ignorance is bliss?
Luckily; you din say you are the introducer to me if not then looks like I might have to be indebted to you for life. Those who original knew her should be her parents becos they are her creators dun you think so. Anyway I saw a green monster growing in you call Jealousy . So it’s time to let bygones be bygones and open up your heart. I hope you know it takes patience to appreciate domestic bliss; volatile spirits prefer unhappiness.
Remember there are many other better things to do in life.
Will have a cuppa with you if I do see you around.
Omi toh Fut .
I knew her since late last year. Hv been very good terms with her and is my regular girl in Dec/Jan...before she returned to China but kept in touch in very warm manner. Very good terms and warm with her. One day in early april I introduce her to someone and the rest of the group on the same table, as I was trying to help her friends to find customers...i did it out of goodwill, trying to help her friends out and intro the beautiful yoyo & others and the rest of them for our bros' benefit. Shortly, nightmare began for me.....that someone, assisted by another person of the same group snatched her heart from me....not long later she began to be cold to me and gave me poor service.........despite I did not quarrel with her and did her no wrong!

>Luckily; you din say you are the introducer to me if not then looks like I >might have to be indebted to you for life.
Haha...then that someone I introduced her to....I did him a service but repaid me with disservice and evil then he is indebted to me for two lives!

I did good that day..those in the table benefited except me who got evil in return, again and again to no ends .....I hv no more regular, the only precious to me is gone....sifu seng2...sorry to vent
Old 24-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

pussies come pussies go... its a trade market as in willing buyer buys willing seller sells... do you think they really come here to find husband?
as the going goes: HAVE MONEY HAVE HONEY, NO MONEY YOU DON'T EXPECT TO SERVICE YOU FOR FREE..
many more pussies out there waiting for you so just forget the old ones and move on , bro eugene..
Old 25-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
I knew her since late last year. Hv been very good terms with her and is my regular girl in Dec/Jan...before she returned to China but kept in touch in very warm manner. Very good terms and warm with her. One day in early april I introduce her to someone and the rest of the group on the same table, as I was trying to help her friends to find customers...i did it out of goodwill, trying to help her friends out and intro the beautiful yoyo & others and the rest of them for our bros' benefit. Shortly, nightmare began for me.....that someone, assisted by another person of the same group snatched her heart from me....not long later she began to be cold to me and gave me poor service.........despite I did not quarrel with her and did her no wrong!

>Luckily; you din say you are the introducer to me if not then looks like I >might have to be indebted to you for life.
Haha...then that someone I introduced her to....I did him a service but repaid me with disservice and evil then he is indebted to me for two lives!

I did good that day..those in the table benefited except me who got evil in return, again and again to no ends .....I hv no more regular, the only precious to me is gone....sifu seng2...sorry to vent
Read this Eugene and see whether you understand what I am trying to tell you.

Custody Case
A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother gets up and says to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them. (same like you are the introducer.)
The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification. After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied, "Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"
Old 25-07-2013, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
pussies come pussies go... its a trade market as in willing buyer buys willing seller sells... do you think they really come here to find husband?
as the going goes: HAVE MONEY HAVE HONEY, NO MONEY YOU DON'T EXPECT TO SERVICE YOU FOR FREE..
many more pussies out there waiting for you so just forget the old ones and move on , bro eugene..
Here is one for you.
A Pragmatic Wife
After being married for 30 years, a man took a look at his wife and said, "Honey, do you realize 30 years ago, I had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a pull out bed and watched a 13 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 21 year old blonde.
Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and a 40" LED screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 51 year old blonde. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

Now the wife, a very reasonable woman, told him to go out and find a hot 21 year old blonde, and she would make sure that he would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and if he was lucky he would have a small television to watch.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here is one for you.
A Pragmatic Wife
After being married for 30 years, a man took a look at his wife and said, "Honey, do you realize 30 years ago, I had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a pull out bed and watched a 13 inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 21 year old blonde.
Now, we have a nice house, nice car, big bed and a 40" LED screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 51 year old blonde. It seems to me that you are not holding up your side of things."

Now the wife, a very reasonable woman, told him to go out and find a hot 21 year old blonde, and she would make sure that he would once again be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and if he was lucky he would have a small television to watch.
like thi say me good meh, bro sengseng?
Old 26-07-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
like thi say me good meh, bro sengseng?
Its not about you. Its just a domestic conversation between a couple.

Anyway here is your favorite drink.

Old 26-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Read this Eugene and see whether you understand what I am trying to tell you.

Custody Case
A man and his young wife were in divorce court, but the custody of their children posed a problem. The mother gets up and says to the judge that since she brought the children into this world, she should retain custody of them. (same like you are the introducer.)
The man also wanted custody of his children, so the judge asked for his justification. After a long silence, the man slowly rose from his chair and replied, "Your Honor, when I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Coke comes out, does the Coke belong to me or the machine?"
Maybe I understand the moral of it.....

Can you let me extend the story of the custody case?

Let say the verdict is that the children were given to the husband and now under the custody of the husband.

The mother could not do anything but just hope that she may see the children once a while because she loves the children very much. All these years, she has been a good mother and brought up the children in love. The children also have been loving the mother.

However, when the mother came to visit the children, they were rude to her. Refused to talk to her much and unfriendly to her. This situation repeats few times until one day the mother invited them out for dinner. During dinner, she saw her children playing with other children nearby and greeted their parents politely. The children were polite to waiters too. However, quite indifference to the mother.

The next visit, the mother also experienced the same so she asked the children politely whether they are unhappy or some issue. The children just replied by saying they have no feelings for the mother now. The mother became so sad because her children even treated strangers better by greeting them and calling them uncles and auntie but never address their mother.

---------------------------------------------------

So what do you have to say about the children's attitude? Treating strangers even better than their mother and the mother did the children no wrong. The mother is not even asking for custody now, just visit the children and chat with them only because she loves them.
Old 26-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
so you are saying the school canteen owner is the one who go along with her? no wonder dont see you float head lah.
Long time didn't meet you since that day...
Old 26-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro dyelook....I never ask for free service, not even discount.....
Old 26-07-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene_wong View Post
Maybe I understand the moral of it.....

Can you let me extend the story of the custody case?

So what do you have to say about the children's attitude? Treating strangers even better than their mother and the mother did the children no wrong. The mother is not even asking for custody now, just visit the children and chat with them only because she loves them.
My fren, this is something call Destiny in life where Mr. Fate plays a role in it.
Fate is the result of the past. Free will is the result of the present. When we look backward, we feel the blow of fate. When we look forward, we see the dance of golden and energizing free will.

The physical consciousness or the body-consciousness is limited. When we live in the body, we experience fate. The soul is ever-free. When we live in the soul, we experience free will. It is up to us whether we live in the body-consciousness or in the soul-consciousness.

Tat's why you can hear some parents grumbling to their children and said "How nice if you are born as a Cha Siew then I can always you eat up and problems are solved."

Omi tua Fut .What am saying? Makes me like a monk oredi KEKEKE
Old 26-07-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Jealousy & Insecurity! How to Trust in a Relationship

Old 26-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1