The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-05-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sl33py deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nicha-A1
Didnt know who to choose so i tried the mystery bonk and got assigned nicha

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=879517

Okt: fast to reply and cfm,friendly

Location: easily accessible by public transport. South of central

Looks:95% similar. First pic is the closest. Personally i think that she looks better in real life

BBBJ: Slow,sensual,plays with your balls and uses her tongue well. Occasionally tried to dt

Paint:No smell and clean shaven

FJ: Quite good and can ride you well. Cow girl/reverse cowgirl or grinding.

Gfe: Didnt talk much but she auto provide head massage for me and cuddle. Tried to blow me for my second shot but i no energy

Overall quite hardworking and doesnt complain even tho i took awhile.

Rtf: depends cos got alot of chai around
Old 26-05-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Omega fr SA,
Looks good bro, my next target.
Old 26-05-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as failed in my assessment)

URL/Brand: Silk Stockings https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=877460

Name: Milo

Resemblance: [4/5] look like 75% of the pic in real life

Face: [4/5] cute and smiley lady.

Figure: [3/5] overall looks fine to me..abit of flat ass

Boobs: [4/5] perky B cup. good enough for 1 hand.a nything more than a handful is a waste anyway

BBBJ: [4/5] pretty good and wet work on my shaft.had a good 5-10min blow.

GFE: [4/5] professional and willing to please you. Making sure you are a happy customer

FJ: [4/5] super warm and friendly, didnt rush the job, rides well and can ask if you want it slower or faster to prevent you from cumming. wanted to go for 2nd round but too bad she already had an appointment.

Remark: Silkstockings has pretty good girls, have already tried a few and never had any bad experience. i think will continue to support

RTF: definitely

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps and do not zap me if it does not.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Caramel from Silk Stockings.

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878876

Location: Discreet and quiet. Central and walkable by MRT. Instructions given after confirmation.

Environment: Apartment, shared with 2 other girls. Shared bathroom.

Looks : About 80% similar to photos if you use your imagination.

Body: Tall. Slimmer and more tanned than photos.

Boobs: Natural, soft and should be small B. Dark nips. Right nipple has a small mole.

BBBJ: 8/10 feels good if only it lasted longer.

FJ: 7/10 pussy is tight enough, and accommodates multiple positions.

French: N/A

Paint: N/A

GFE: Friendly and can communicate well in English, as she is a graduate.

RTF: Maybe. Too many options available.

Last edited by dbrudder; 27-05-2022 at 01:08 PM.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tachyonx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Florence from Thaismile.

Thaismile Florence. 18 May

Friendly and prompt with his replies and arrangement.
Location discreet
Looks: 9/10 sweet and very fair indeed.
Body: 8/10 slim with no tummy
Boobs: 8/10 Should be cup B and natural. Most important for me.
Pussy: 9/10 Tight, could feel her virginal wall.
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow and senual. Alternate DT and play around the head.
FJ: 8/10 Though i am doing most of the job, the tightness and moaning really worth everything.
GFE: 6/10 The only thing missed is she don't speak French.
Old 26-05-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Jingle SA

I intentionally booked Jingle for a different kind of experience after reading the FRs. I would say my expectations are partly made but realized that I probably wouldn’t prefer someone like her in future. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her but just my likings won’t match. But you don’t know unless you try. So it’s ok.

She is a naughty young girl. Not for boobs lover (probably A) but has big raisin nipples. She is petite and light weight as well. Clean shaven, nice tight pussy. I booked for 2shots but managed to do only one. I agree with bro hercles that she seems to be somewhat cold. On the other hand she is service oriented and we spent whole time talking and being close to each other. She offered massage which is decent.

She is a heavy drinker and smoker. She was smoking before we started and also once in between. Also drinking whiskey while being with me. She has a niche and some bros will love that kind of vibe. Overall she is a nice person, we chatted a lot about her life in Thailand.

Location is familiar to me as I booked from bro kk before. The room is tiny with a single bed though. Okt bro is one with very strong track records; as most of us slready know he is very reliable and a helpful man. I’ll definitely look for him in future.
Old 26-05-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
oneshot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
nah.. u no need write any review for her..
She's good. Don't need to write FR. Doing it is good enough. The next Bro after me gets a bonus for me. 001 condom. Just done. Haha
Old 26-05-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pistachios1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Folky

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=879751

Got to say. OKT reply super prompt!
Location: 10/10. Central and very discreet. Clean and nice room
Face: 7/10. Nice complexion
Boobs: 8/10. Natural, should be C. Good to hold
Body: 8/10. Slim
BBBJ: 8/10. Started in the showers. Nice and sensual
FJ: Very accomodating in different positions and does not feel rushed. Opt for 2x and she does her best for both times.
GFE: Can be chatty. Knows english. No communication barrier.
RTF: maybe, need to store vitamins first
Old 26-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 13
leo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleo7878 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one tried racheal from Pimp and kimmy from mansion?
Got budget this week and can only have one
Old 26-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

MCM fr SA,

Looking at her, gives me a "Victoria" vibe...

Heard she won't be here for long... better fast hand fast leg, before I missed the train....

Old 26-05-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Omega fr SA,

I think I will definitely feel proud to have her walk beside me down Orchard Road. And I am pretty sure I can attract many pairs of envious eyes...

And she is a great gal to bring back to my bedroom to have plenty of fun with...

In short she is definitely gf/ lover material...

I don't think there is anything I don't like about her... but what I like about her are as follows..... she smells great, looks really pretty, loves hug her n kiss her like my lover, n to grab her butt, bury my face in between the ass cheeks, n licking her very wet n low mileage pussy... it's her 2nd day, so she is still fresh n enjoys the sex

She speaks reasonable English, so talking to her is not chicken n duck. I had a great time chatting with this beautiful gal too...

Thanks for the great FR.
Is her boobies enhanced or natural?
Old 26-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
EtaCarinae is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mali from TRL

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878196&highlight=

Looks : Exactly like the picture, Her cheeks bubbly without being bigger sized. nice to squeeze.

Body : Her body is super nice. She's a little shy because she thinks she's chubby but i think she's just right. Just a little bit of fat around makes her super adorable.

Kiss : Light kissing from me. She's responsive to it and will kiss you back.

BBBJ : Can tell she super like this. She's very good at what she does. She play play around your tip, suck with different strengths.

CIM : Was offered and she definitely don't mind

HJ : Ask her to give me a good HJ, she wet my entire friend with her lips and she keep going down on it afterwards. Super shiok to see her when she does this. Very hardworking

FJ : Didnt do the deed.. Super tired after work. Didn't perform.

GFE : She's super bubbly. She keeps making small jokes and her smile is top tier. See already also think like your best friend.
Old 26-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 6
Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!Truekopi is one of the Best!

FR on Dior from RP

Returning customer of Bro RP because he has been my reliable go to guy and today marked one of the most unforgetable bonk of my life till datw

Looks: 9/10, she was without makeup today but yet still an eye candy
Body: shapey & slim, curves at the right places
Boobs: C+, a good handful
Kissing: 10/10
Catbath: 10/10
BBBJ: 10/10 Out of this world, one of the best, if not the best I’ve had
Painting: 10/10, shaved pussy, no smell and a cute small clit
FJ: 10/10 - damn tight pussy and knows how to send you to heaven. Well trained and a god born man pleaser
GFE: 10/10 - Very initiated, lots of engagement. Knows what a man want at every point of time when she is with you

Overall experience: 10 / 10. Ten star experience

Remarks: Out of this world. Really a GEM and today must be my lucky day to have experienced Dior. Gave me a good massage and I could immediately know she has been trained in this before. Already thinking of planning my next session with her
Old 26-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 16
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

No one tried Victoria from Seductress yet?
Old 26-05-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4316 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, the reality is that u cannot get the best of both worlds.... very seldom...

U want slim SYT, u don't get natural boobs... u want natural boobs, u don't get slim SYT...

I think god just wants to be fair....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Thanks for the great FR.
Is her boobies enhanced or natural?

Last edited by Thialover; 26-05-2022 at 01:00 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1