The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Subarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jinna from AC

Looks: 8/10 young, small frame and slim.
Height around 1.5? From Issan region
Shower: 8/10 SOP, helped me to wipe dry

Bbbj: 8/10 good suction and hardworking
FJ: 9 /10 tight
GFE: 9/10 playful and cheeky but only know some words in English
RTF: Yes if time permits
Old 23-05-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
rush168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx350 View Post
FR for Eclipse (Queens)

OKT : 10/10 Very friendly boss, charlt with him feels like chatting with army bro

Location: 10mins walk from MRT, hotel is nice and quiet location, branched away from main road.
Room: Large enough to fit two single beds, toilet is really small but Eclipse will still squeeze in to shower with you

Eclipse
Looks : 9/10 She's really cute and early 20s syt. Her looks will grow on you
Boobs : 8/10 Definitely soft and natural
Body : 8/10 Very very slight tummy, but actually waist is small, with soft jiggly ass
BBBJ : 8/10 Like your green poly gf, puts a lot of effort for sure, and open to bros teaching
FJ : 9/10 Very accomodating to ally patterns, plus her hips are good to milk you
GFE : 10/10 Non-commercial feel, and she's genuinely keen to please you

Hope okt keep bringing in syt like her!
Tried Eclipse just now. Agreed with all the stats given bro above. She is chatty and fun to be with. The only small complain is that the is attached bathroom. Have to go the shared bathroom to wash up. Hope bro could upgrade her room or change for a better place. Thanks.
Old 23-05-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name : Linda from ClubFriday (https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=879262)

Room Type : Shop House type. normal size towels. Easy booking and clear instructions from Okt .
Looks : The above picture accurate, maybe skin a little more tanned. 165cm seem accurate. She has a beautiful face, especially when she smile. I was happy I booked 2 shot when I saw her.
Shower : she clean you in shower and we started some rubba rubba action in shower.
Body : good firm young shapely body, some baby fat but in a nice way, nothing sagging, all firm and perky.
Boobs : Natural firm B perky breasts, brown nipples nice size to match and she like some licking.
Kissing : passionate Frenching more like a GF rather than trying to tongue wrestle. YMMV.
BBBJ : She pretty good for someone so young. Have DT and give you that sexy look with those eyes. Regret not turning her over for a 69.
Painting : Being young, she has beautiful Lil Sis and open to painting and is responsive. When started hitting the spot, she went a little wild.
FJ: Cap on and entered her in missionary and as expected from someone young she feel tight and she know how to squeeze for extra feeling. Frenched her while doing her in missionary, lost first shot quickly. rinse and repeat for second shot.
Attitude/Personality: She can converse in English relatively well, does not know some basic words like Fridge

Return: CF weekend special price $200 for 2s is worth for her SYT vibes. She here short time only.
Old 23-05-2022, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had Caramel recently, tall and slim like the pictures. Service was also good! Definitely worth RTF
Old 23-05-2022, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by h03trit View Post
Why wouldnt they use whatsapp?

1.sms charge is per use
2. Whatsapp can use without actual sim card aft activated
3.encryption
4. Some okt nt using local sim. (+66)
what if we don't have cheong sim card number to use with whatsapp.
Old 23-05-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 3
Rennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to beholdRennihc is a splendid one to behold

FR For Club Friday Lisa 18/5/2022
Abit of a late FR as i have been busy with work, but I just have to write one cause of how good the experience was.
OKT 10/10: fast same day booking from bro CF, very prompt and fast reply. Upon reaching the location, instructions given to me was very clear as well, letting me navigate through the place easily.
Body/Face:
-8/10 slightly different from the pictures but in a good way, a lot prettier in person. I was greeted with a tone body in pink lingerie that got my member instantly hard with those nice body proportions of hers.
Boobs:
-8/10 It's enhanced C size but soft to the touch with sensitive and protruding nipples. Boobs are a handful to grab and play with
Bathing:
-8/10 Nice spacious bathroom for me to bathe in with towels provided for use. Lisa offered to bathe with me, and I gladly accepted, chatted with me throughout the bathing session and slowly broke the ice.
French:
-8/10 She speaks French well and gladly leans in for a kiss when asked. A lot of tongue action that is very stimulating.
BBBJ:
-8/10 Very sensual and moderately high suction power, at the same time felt no teeth at all. Licked both my member and balls profusely.
FJ:
-9/10 This is one of the highlights of the visit. She is very accommodating and gladly switches to the position that I am comfortable with, during the foreplay she licked my nipples and ears which was very stimulating and a major turn on for me. Tried cowgirl position and could not withstand the pumping already before I released. Second round was more intense and tried more positions as well.
Massage:
-10/10 The second highlight of the visit, is caters to my level of pain tolerance and constantly checks on me to see if I feel any discomfort. It was a very relaxing session that made me almost feel asleep, her massaging techniques are a must try, better than most massage parlours out there, as she says that she worked in korea as a masseur before.
Overall experience: GFE experience wise its one of the best I have tried. I usually am not able to finish my 2nd shot but with her strong stimulations its hard not to release a second time. I find it very easy to click with her as she is chatty and we have a few common topics to talk about together.
RTF: A definitely yes, hopefully I can get a booking before she leaves in a couple of weeks time.
Old 23-05-2022, 05:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody have kiyomi contact to exchange? I've got legendary Gwen contact or dada for exchange. Pm me 😊
Old 23-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

So many bots don’t know can trust who
Old 23-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
As long as 20pts, 0 power I usually don’t trust. Lolol. Either that or just take a leap of faith
Old 23-05-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Lonester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...highlight=milo

FR for Milo from SilkStocking.

Okt: fast and responsive. Instruction given was clear

Location: central, accessible train but easier by car. Huge clean room with private bathroom attached.

Look: 8/10. Prettier than photo, with cute poly girl looks.

Body: 8/10. Petite type. Smooth skin.

Boobs: 7/10. Natural B-cup. Not for Boobs lover.

Catbath: 9/10. Licks you like a Pro.

Bbbj: 9/10. Blows you like a Pro.

Fj: 9/10. Tight and accommodating to all positions.

Gfe: 9/10. No problem communicating in English. Can talk about anything.

Rtf: For sure. Bringing me back to my poly bonking days.
Old 23-05-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bromat1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

overdue FR on Jenny malay look alike SYT thai from club friday

Name: jenny
Port: club friday
Date: early april
Face: 9/10. Similar to her photos and really look like minah malay type.
Skin: 10/10 Great skin as expected of someone her age. i prefer tan skin thats why give high rating
Body: 8 much slimmer in real life compared to picture
Boobs: 7/10 .
Ass: 8 peach ass
Pussy: 9/10 Tight and wet even before fucking.
CBJ: 8/10 Surprised with her technique as she deepthroat and used tongue well to stimulate me. Didn't do bbbj
DFK: Didn't ask, as she have braces.
DATY: Didn't ask.
Fingering: Didn't ask.
FJ: 7/10 . During cowgirl, positions were great and she had lots of passion.
Rushing: No
Overall: 7/10
WIR: Only if you are into minah look alike
Old 23-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
hornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of lighthornywolffy is a glorious beacon of light

Nana The Pimp

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=878819

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service oriented 10/10 Totally no horse service from start to finish.
GFE is extraordinary for someone who cant speak much english, actions and efforts stood out.
RTF: Definitely yes.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
lol im still watching too.. watched for 2 weeks le ...
Old 23-05-2022, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
lol im still watching too.. watched for 2 weeks le ...
U not alone buddy.
Old 23-05-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 3
Malucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud of

FR for Honey/Hookers
22/5
1800hrs

Okt: fast and responsive. Instruction given was clear
Look: 8/10 Very pretty
Body: 8/10 Smooth skin
Boobs: 7/10 Natural B-cup
Bbbj: 8/10 Very good suction blows you like a Pro
Fj: 9/10 Tight and accommodating to all positions
Gfe: 9/10 No problem communicating in English
Rtf: For sure happy with her service thanks for bringing honey in
Advert Space Available