The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Fr for Punch of mansion

She is those sarong party girl type

look like wen bixia hongkong actress but tan version.

Her body is great. Firm natural C according to her with no sag. Looks natural and feel also should be

Sex is good bcos of her body but she new in the trade so maybe a bit hold back when comes to sex

She lady who have taste and her dress and make up very nice. Hi so party girl who like ang mo style party

For guys atas and party type chemisrty be high

She also try her best make me feel good. Always making her best to make customer feel good

Last of all is a comfortable bonk instead of commando. My body indeed thank me for I still need work
Old 18-05-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Seduction-Pamela Anderson
FR 3/5 and counting

Looks: 10/10 Chio Bu Cfm SYT. Slim almost as tall as me lucky i wear heels
BOOBIES: NATURAL CCCCCC. SOFT AND BOUNCY!!
Frenching: 9/10 Bros that die die need frenching to have a GFE one can take her. At least its a checked for me that she french.
Painting: 10/10 She's asked me. I obliged. No Smell and she REALLY enjoys it.
FJ: 10/10 Maybe our chemistry is there so the fucking was awesome. Moans very well near to my ear in lotus position. Finish off in doggy anyway. Love her body really. Perfect for me.
GFE: 10/10 Very friendly and chatty
RTF: Yes
Damage: Well if u do the maths, 5 free 1 count the 1 in depends 1 or 2 shot and u might be paying like (150x5)/6=125 for 1shot eventually isn't it?
Old 18-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Idea from Poison

OKT was quick and prompt. Hotel in central area which was nice. Good morning towels modus operandi so do bring ur own if thats an issue

Idea herself was accurate to pictures with a light thai tan. feels exactly like some uni xmm

very nice and accommodating lady, FJ all etc the usuals

but highlight I'll say was her BBBJ. Very hardworking, willing DTs and really non-stop slurping

rate 8/10. would RTF
Old 18-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 6
masterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud ofmasterbonk has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kaka-Babyface

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...0#post21271740

Looks: Suggested to OKT change pic. Her real person is 11/10. Beautiful SYT with a solid body.
BBBJ: She really shines. Deepthroat no hold back. No CIM tough.
FJ: Moans loud. Maybe because her place is penthouse so can relax and no one cares. Power. Made me cum 2x in less than an hr.
RTF: 100% yes before she goes.
Damage: $250 real good quality.

Saw along the way out house mate sasa. Also power pack. Very nice back tattoos. Too bad no tarma if not would be a real fantasy.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

FR for Tik LF

finally got to try Tik after trying to match timing a few times,
took morning slot 18/5
third time booking from this stable OKT same as usual fast reply.

finally changed and no longer at RLD, more central area now,
no need scan ic and quiet area too, few mins walk from nearest mrt so conv for foot ppl , however new room only have 1 single bed so minus points for that

Looks : 12/10 SYT influencer look, u all see those insta thai xmm, her visuals is that lvl, height around 169 or so cause same as me
boobs : natural small, big boobs lovers can skip
BBBJ : 7/10 quite shiok when see her face however she only did it a while for me
Kissing : 6/10 can kiss but only abit of tongue given, i'm a sucker for kissing so abit disappointed here too, can see she not into kissing too
FJ : 9/10 surrender first shot quickly with her on top but could not shoot 2nd load, quite disappointed with myself maybe cause my body quite tired because i just ended night shift before going.

GFE : 6/10 have to give lower points for this cause i think we no chemistry, after 1st shot she just lie down on the bed use fb while i rest without any cuddling or even trying to chat. cant blame her cause i'm quite awkward and can't speak thai though.

wonder what other bros usually talk to the girls after 1st during rest time, can give me some tips bo? i realize most of the time i quite quiet and just answer some simple questions the girls ask then will go silent after awhile haha.

RTF : probably not, i think i have more chemistry with Tok so maybe RTF Tok instead haha, but good value bonk for sure.
Old 18-05-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nobullshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lover's Fortress - Tok

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=877835

I just Tried Tok

OKT: very accommodating and straightforward

Face: 9/10 - Imagine LISA from blankpink but tanned version. If you have a fetish of LISA, DO NOT MISS THIS GEM FOR LISA FANS below is a pic, she just tanned, same body and face

Body: 9/10 - her petite body is my type, u can carry her and piak.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - She small size, so small mouth, cannot DT all the way. but, LISA blowing me, what can i complain about?
FJ: 9/10 - Her moan is good, those thai moaning. Been a long time since i had heard a good Thai moan

RTF: Likely yes but she leaving in 2 to 3 days. i will adv book liao
Old 18-05-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bongnino2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Club Friday's Jennifer ticks all services as stated. Great for those who love slim body with 'A' cup. Most importantly, CIM is performed as stated...
Old 18-05-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
A bit strange

Your FR for tok is accurate as I have try

Face all these subjective but she have the pair of best boobs I seen. Only thing is dunnis natural. I think may or may not

Cup A cannot be so big

Anyway just saying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobullshit View Post
MANSION - PUNCH

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?t=879162

Looks: 6.5/10 i would say 35-40% discount, i should have wait for a FR with photo, abit regret.
Body: 7.5/10 Abit scar here and there, but overall not the best we have tried
Boobs: 9/10 pair of A cup boobs, if u big boobs lover, u can skip.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 BBBJ around 5mins, then ask to cap me, okay la, i not into long BH
FJ: 8/10 Cow girl 5mins, then ask me switch.
GFE: simple english, need use translate
RTF: Overall, i think is becos got like 4 to 5 bro before me i heard from her. In terms of service, she bath like almost 10 times before me already, so she never shower, i also okay la. Cannot be force her to shower with me right..

RTF: Try other girls maybe..
Old 18-05-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jijimomochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.store/showthread.php?...hlight=ferrari

Ferrari - Lust365

At first glance you would be instantly charmed by Ferrari's syt look.

Ferrari is service oriented, nice boobs with some tattoos, slim too.

She's also well shaved, so not say when lick her halfway got hair diao inside your mouth. Body keep having those slight jerks... can tell that she enjoys it..

Great girl to bang, it was a satisfying and enjoyable
Bj skills also quite good. Finished off on her lovely breast.

All in all, experience is 10/10, had no trouble liaising with OKT, responsive and quick to reply.
Old 18-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

FR for Punch

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Fr for Punch of mansion

She is those sarong party girl type

look like wen bixia hongkong actress but tan version.

Her body is great. Firm natural C according to her with no sag. Looks natural and feel also should be

Sex is good bcos of her body but she new in the trade so maybe a bit hold back when comes to sex

She lady who have taste and her dress and make up very nice. Hi so party girl who like ang mo style party

For guys atas and party type chemisrty be high

She also try her best make me feel good. Always making her best to make customer feel good

Last of all is a comfortable bonk instead of commando. My body indeed thank me for I still need work
Old 18-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Time for my FR again.

For the bros who UP me, thank you, hope u visit the girls and support them too
For the bros who ZAP me, I only provide my honest FR la. Maybe to you different

Lover's Fortress ~~ Tok
Title: YOUR RARE KPOP BONK

Looks: 23yo syt. Its like LISA, but the hair more bulkier and she is more tanned.

Body: Slim. VERY SLIM. Those cute school girl you will want to protect them from strong wind LOL. Totally my kind! What you see below is what you get, no fats!

Boobs: Natural A+, i keep turning it like tuning my radio channel, keep got the soft moans from her. i like it

Shower: She showered me whole body, Of cos i also showered her and do my regular inspection. How not to? LISA duplicate have to inspect every single mole.

BBBJ: She dont do Deep deep, but i see her size i also know she cannot. Suck and licking with very good moans.

FJ: As per my routine, Cow girl, reverse cow girl. Doggy first shot. Here's a extra for all bros.

EXTRAS: For Bros into Moaning, HERE IT IS
https://voca.ro/1jrcomlHHYH1

RTF: yes yes, but i heard she leaving in 3 days. so, if i recover, maybe last trip piak her again. Unless got another Kpop duplicate again LOL
Old 18-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 3
Mansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMansion888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
A bit strange

Your FR for tok is accurate as I have try

Face all these subjective but she have the pair of best boobs I seen. Only thing is dunnis natural. I think may or may not

Cup A cannot be so big

Anyway just saying
Its obviously a fake fr, he wrote back to back frs for 2 girls, whereas punch just arrived last night, bro staminadick has tried and can prove that punch has natural big C boobs. His previous post is also a questionable comment about Mansion stable. We Mansion stable take pride in providing the best and most accurate photos details and service for all SBF bros.

So bro Nobullshit, whoever you are , a true customer, stable owner or flamer, stop your nonsense as we do not condone such behaviour in SBF

And to all SBF bros, happy and safe bonking
Old 18-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 10
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobullshit View Post
Thanks bro, will take note and see FR first then go next time LOL.. got a mistake with Mansion Punch. But, it was my mistake
Mansion punch didn't meet your expectation?
Old 18-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

Dior from Rollypolly.

Quite a pretty girl even without the filter and minimum makeup. A little tummy but it is fine as she is not short.
Another hard working girl that is very sensotve at her nether region.
Able to deep throat and could do long blow job without complaining. She have a very good attitude and is smiley. Made her come a few time just by painting her and have a very small clit and clean shaven.
Her g spot is easy to get to if you are doing the doggy position, just slightly at the entrance, so the trick is not to go in deep but do short strokes stimulating her g spot with the top of your penis (if your little brother is hook downwards.
Old 18-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Nobullshit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think overall jst a matter of how tired she is.
in term comparing it to other stable, she definitely did not meet.
BUT, if u shower 10 times already, u still want to keep showering?

People also will tired, i also will tired. But to get this kind of 10mins service, $220 is extremely costly. Good for her she got customer, if you support her, just see her and write ur honest FR. But this is what i get and i will not visit her again

This is MINE honest FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Mansion punch didn't meet your expectation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1