The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Bro Nicholasoh,

Better go see your GP doctor nearby... Your condition doesn't sound normal recovery to me. Stitches beneath gland do "dissolve" sooner or later but for me no yellowish substance and no bleeding lay...
Old 10-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Bro nicholasoh, I got bleeding during my 1st week, in fact the underside of the head took almost 2 weeks to fully stop bleeding but didn't encounter yellow substance. Think it is safer to consult your GP or check with the doc who operated you (if that is convenient)
Old 10-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
nicholasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, can i check how long did you 'wash' your penis each day? i wash it twice a day and after which, i applied the ointment around the wound.

did you all applied the ointment or just let it heal by itself?

btw, i hv seen the doc but doc says its normal.. weird.. it seems like he wants to quickly settle my appointment and ask me to wait 2 weeks later for the next appointment..
Old 10-08-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alucardonnonn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I done mine during my secondary school days, around 14 years old. We are already like eager and curious about sex that time. I remember I had this young minah trainee nurse to shave my pubic hair. I was erected all the way man.... especially she had to move my dick around to get to the hair.....

That's the only consolation I get.... after that was like pain for about a week...
Old 10-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasoh View Post
hi bros, can i check how long did you 'wash' your penis each day? i wash it twice a day and after which, i applied the ointment around the wound.

did you all applied the ointment or just let it heal by itself?

btw, i hv seen the doc but doc says its normal.. weird.. it seems like he wants to quickly settle my appointment and ask me to wait 2 weeks later for the next appointment..
I only apply the ointment during the 1st 3-4 weeks or so. I did some washing using salt water (kinda painful especially when wound not fully heal) during the 1st 2 weeks to try speeding the healing process. but basically I stopped all salt water, pills, creams after the 4 week and let it heal on its own.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster

delix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydelix02 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Nicholasoh,

I bathe my didi once every day. No oilment applied as the hospital did not even prescribe me with one.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jokerash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhyeuem View Post
Hi all.

I just got my circumcision done today. Here is my own personal journey and I hope it will help you come to a decision or not... this is just beginning and so I will only talk about the initial... rest will follow later.

13 Sep Monday.
Made a call to Eunos Clinic, asking to get it done. Set the appointment on 15 Sep Wednesday morning. Nurse advised me to shave, shower just before arriving at the clinic. Asked for certain details, like how old you are, any existing medical conditions and if you are a (Muslim) convert or not. Answered the questions then put down the phone. By the way, cost of it has increased to $250/-.

14 Sep Tuesday.
Spent the entire evening freaking myself out by spending 5hrs reading about circumcision, how it can go wrong, etc etc etc. Read up about the Gomco style of clamps for circumcision, and how to expect my dick to look after the op.

15 Sep Wednesday (Today)
Went to get the thing done. For me, my glans head has NEVER been exposed before, I suffer from acute phimosis, so i have never managed to pull back my foreskin. I went to the clinic, they took down my details, and i waited.

Called me out, went to the room. Saw the doctor (he looks 50's, and has been doing circumcisions for 26 years), and he took the equipment out of the sterilizing machine (ok felt safe that the clinic was clean). I stripped off my pants and underwear and laid down on the operating bed.

I won't hide the fact that it was pretty painful. I have been in a motorcycle accident before when i was 26 (11 stitches on leg/foot), I have been stabbed during a gangfight when i was 19 (9 stitches on my arm), I have broken my knee during OCS training (3 months in a cast) and I fell 8m off a rock climbing wall when I tried to be a smart aleck and climb without safety equipment.
I would rate this as the most painful event in my life.

Doctor needed to pulled back to see my dickhead... but he tried a bit but saw that I couldn't because of my phimosis. He then told me to prepare myself, he would need to pulled it back FAST so as not to prolong the pain. He reached and pulled my foreskin back so fast, my glans popped out to see the world, first time in my life. It hurt like a bitch. Then he started injecting me with local anesthetic. The actual injection, was not painful.
Then because I had such acute phimosis, there was no way to put the "Bell" part of the Gomco clamp over my glans head through that small opening in my foreskin... so he had to snip my foreskin with a scissors. All the LA in the world could not make me not feel that scissors cutting my foreskin. HURT LIKE FCUK again.

After that... he just put the clamp on... screwed it shut, and asked me to wait for 5-6mins and not touch it, then he'll come back to cut.

After 5mins, he came back.. cut the skin (didn't feel a thing) and sewed up the cut area (barely felt a thing). Bandaged me, told me to keep the dressing dry and not bathe for 2 days. On the 3rd day, come back to see him, change dressing, etc.

Then i took a taxi home. Now it is 6 hours after the cut, and I feel a constant need to pee even though I have nothing to piss out. My dick looks so swollen, but it doesn't hurt. The feeling of it is like taking those black butterfly clips for clipping stacks of paper together, but imagine one of those pinching your skin on your dick. Actually... the clip would be more painful than this feeling now.

LESSONS LEARNT
- If I did not have phimosis, it would not have hurt me so much.
- The parts of the op that made me go "OH MY GAWD IT HURTS LIKE FCUK" were due to the skin being pulled sharply over glans, injecting near glans which was exposed to the world first time in 30 years, and him needing to slice my foreskin open big enough to fit the clamp.
- If you have acute phimosis like me, I suggest that you pay the money to go for GA, then laser surgery. Do it in JB where they have Muslim malay doctors that do this 10 times a week, but with laser instead of cold scalpels. Only RM1300 (which is like SGD600?). Only thing is you need a buddy/gf that will drive you back to Singapore, as effects of GA are quite strong.
- If you are already able to pull back your foreskin, but are getting circumcised for cosmetic reasons, i 100% recommend this Eunos Clinic. Fast, convenient.
going for a laser circumcision this friday. i seriously freaked out when i read this post. i have phimosis too. think more or less i will suffer the same pain.

just a question for bros who went for the laser option. do we need to pull the foreskin all the way when doing the surgery? mine was not exposed before..so i think i will scream till jurong can hear if the doctor does that. siao liao. anyway..i went youtube..got videos on laser circumcision. they just hold the foreskin and cut with laser. no pulling to back to see dickhead. so..i dunno which is correct.
Old 11-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
noble_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Jokerash,

They have to release foreskin from glans before they can circumcise. they will expose it either pulling all the way back or they will insert foreceps between glans and foreskin to release the adhesion... this is what i've seen on the internet

please share which clinic? and how much?... this willl be helpful to all the brother here...
Old 11-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jokerash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noble_guy View Post
Bro Jokerash,

They have to release foreskin from glans before they can circumcise. they will expose it either pulling all the way back or they will insert foreceps between glans and foreskin to release the adhesion... this is what i've seen on the internet

please share which clinic? and how much?... this willl be helpful to all the brother here...
omg. sounds very scary.

i am going to bcng clinic. here.

http://www.drbcng.com.sg/services.php?id=6

it used to be $600 when i went for consultation in june. now price up to $800 liao.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rolexsub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

by the way, one of the nurse in simei clinic...

she might give you some mental morale during the surgery!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am surprised that this thread is active now.

I made my contribution by sharing my experience in this thread, around April 2007.

As i did it at Alexandra Hospital under GA, hence won't know what transpired or felt any pain during the operation.

So i guess that's the route to take if you have fear of pain.

Whichever the case is, skinless is better, in terms of hygiene and sexual feel...

So all those brothers contemplating doing it, I say DO IT, YOU WONT REGRET!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Bro, cannot answer your laser circumcision question as I went GA, knocked out before I want to bio that pretty nurse. When wake up, everything done. Till now I also dunno my ops is laser or not as my doctor did not tell me.

Maybe ignorance is indeed bliss after all. The more you read about the circumcision ops, the more fearful you are. Heng... I did not come across this forum thread before I go for the ops.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 19
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as the final outcome is the desired one, that's all matters
Old 11-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Samster

Agree with bro bberry, regarding no regret after circumcision.

Hygiene factor: Cannot imagine the glan head not wash after 30 plus years for me.

"Handsome" factor: I dunno why i felt a higher sense of manhood with an exposed cock head. Most girls prefer exposed head as they regard it to be more attractive.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rolexsub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update for me.

Week 2 day 10 now.
Glan is not at sensitive as first week whereby even the lightest touch will electrocute you. Stitches underneath split open and it's really ugly with raw flesh coated with yellow sticky substance. Dr sidek says it's normal and recommends to use cloth to tap it dry and remove the sticky substance after bath. This part hurts.. I don't mean to show that I'm a pussy but it's freaking hurts alot and randomly. Feels like needles piercing through the wound each time.. I'm walking as slow as old man now during work days as any faster movement, needles strikes back!

Every night, I will bound to have erection and more than once. This cause the stitches to stretch and it's not comfortable.. Can't prevent erections at night.. Haiz.. Now the newest pain factor.. I'm wearing disposable underwear and not to mention it always stained with blood and the yellow sticky substance, the underwear sticks to the wound!! When you separate them.. AH!!!!!!!!! Feels like crying..

It also bleeds.. Randomly.. And it's not like little stains but dripping blood!

Can I ask if courage bros here wear disposable as well?

This are my updates as of now.. Yes, u can call me a pussy but it's just me.. Do let me know there's anything abnormal or I should seek a different doctor..

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1